redeemed a code for minecraft, but content isnt available

Discus and support redeemed a code for minecraft, but content isnt available in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i received a gift card code for minecraft java & bedrock edition for pc. when i tried to redeem the code, i was taken to this page:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by awleq, Dec 25, 2023.

1. awleq
    awleq Guest

i received a gift card code for minecraft java & bedrock edition for pc. when i tried to redeem the code, i was taken to this page: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/minecraft-java-bedrock-edition-for-pc/9NXP44L49SHJ/0010 ) . from here, i tried clicking redeem code and when i tried redeeming it, it said it was already redeemed even though i havent installed the game. i checked my order history and it says "completed" (dont know what that means but theres no option for me to install it from there, it just takes me back to the aforementioned link). please dont ask me to look at a support article.. i tried and they arent helping

:)

awleq, Dec 25, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Awleq, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

Note: This is a public forum therefore, I suggest you not share your personal information.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, with the intention of being able to help you I did an internal search in Xbox support and I found a publication where it recommends the following and I thought it was good information, which you should take into account:

If you receive a message that the code has already been redeemed, make sure you haven't redeemed it yourself with another Microsoft account.

If there are other people in your home who have access to your codes, make sure they have not redeemed them.

Note: Once a code has been redeemed on a Microsoft account, the content cannot be transferred to the correct account.

You can try trying to redeem the code here: https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter?ref=xboxcom&wa=wsignin1.0

If you do everything mentioned above and it doesn't work then, I suggest you request a REFUND, there is a form, which is as follows:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

There you will have to fill out the form with some information that will be requested and you should know that in case the refund request is rejected, you will have to respond to the email they sent you explaining the reason for your refund so that the team in charge can review the request again.

You should also know that game refunds must be made before 14 days have passed since the game was purchased and the game has not been played for a long time, that is, considerable hours of play have not been accumulated. Otherwise, if these prerequisites are not met, the game cannot be refunded.

Subscriptions can be refunded within 30 days of purchase.

Information Source (Credits): https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/redeem-codes-gifting/digital-code-solution

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. jamakinmecrzy95 Win User

Can't connect to live

Alright, so now i cant connect but its saying that some xbox live content isnt available and itll appear when it is available Status Code: 80072741
  4. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Can’t Redeem Code

the code maybe is expired

Is it available in your region?

I was able to redeem a code of a dlc from Kinect sports and is a content some old.
  5. Mooseyfate Win User

Unable to download Free Fall map

Still having trouble. Have redeemed a code, but account management -> download history indicates that the code was for something called "Content Not Available." Halp?
  6. MattyMidway Win User

i tried to redeem my code but as i select enter code ,didnt give me option to put in my 25 character

Thema:

1. redeemed a code for minecraft, but content isnt available - Similar Threads - redeemed code minecraft

2. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  3. I redeemed the code to the tiktok cape in Minecraft bedrock but its not showing in the cape...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed the code to the tiktok cape in Minecraft bedrock but its not showing in the cape...: So I watched a Minecraft tiktok to claim the tiktok cape and I got the code so I went to www.minecraft.com to redeem my cape and I did that then I went on Minecraft and I'm not seeing it on the...
  4. Minecraft Twitch Cape Code Redeemed But Content is Missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Twitch Cape Code Redeemed But Content is Missing: Five days ago I got my redeem code for the Minecraft Twitch cape and still have yet to actually have the cape. I tried redeeming it again but the code is already redeemed. It's just completely...
  5. I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?: Back in 2021 i Bought Minecraft code from Amazon and redeemed it to my mail everything is working totally fine I can play the game with mail everything fine but the purchase history of the order...
  6. Help redeeming code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help redeeming code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC: Trying to redeem a code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC. Recieving error message stating that I'm not logged into my account. I have logged in and out various times and tried it through...
  7. Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...: Hi, I recently used a Minecraft bedrock code and it was redeemed using my microsoft account. After redeeming the code (and the game shows on my microsoft order history), I downloaded the...
  8. I redeemed a code for minecraft bedrock several years ago before you got both versions in a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a code for minecraft bedrock several years ago before you got both versions in a...: A little while back they made it so you can get java/bedrock free if you have the other version and i’m wondering if i can still get it for free ab2b62b4-8e40-4299-a177-378cbbf08c96
  9. I bought a minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it even though we have the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it even though we have the...: I bought minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it and it errors out with geo restricted message. We both live in the same region and we do not have VPN or anything. I am sure I...
  10. How to get redeem code for minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get redeem code for minecraft: How do I get my free minecraft redeem code 639dbbc3-de5c-48c5-b39f-e79fd60300d0