Redeem Region-specific 5$ gift card

Discus and support Redeem Region-specific 5$ gift card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi there, I got a message about a week ago saying: "Enjoy a free 5$ gift card on us to kick off your holiday shopping for that perfect gift.",... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by xM3M3xR4G3, Nov 18, 2017.

1. xM3M3xR4G3
    xM3M3xR4G3 Guest

Hi there, I got a message about a week ago saying:

"Enjoy a free 5$ gift card on us to kick off your holiday shopping for that perfect gift.", followed by a Gift card code. When I tried to redeem that code though, I got the message shown in the image below. Is there any way to get a replacement code for my
    region? My region is currently set to Ireland. Thanks in advance!

Redeem Region-specific 5$ gift card [​IMG]

:)

xM3M3xR4G3, Nov 18, 2017
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Xbox live Account's Wallet

Gift cards are region locked. So you won't be able to redeem the card if your account's region doesn't match the region of the card.

Smwutches, Nov 18, 2017
  3. CIDkidzPILLZ
    CIDkidzPILLZ Guest
    xbox rewards

If you redeem your Microsoft Rewards points for a $5 Xbox Gift card. You receive $5 on your Microsoft account. You do not receive a physical gift card.

CIDkidzPILLZ, Nov 18, 2017
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there,

Codes like this are sent for the region that the account receiving the code was set to. Unfortunately we are unable to replace codes for different regions due to this. Be sure that the account that received this code is set to the appropriate region to avoid
    this issue.

Hope this helps clear up the issue.

Mister Beep, Nov 20, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: