Redeem problem Xbox Game Pass (PC)

Discus and support Redeem problem Xbox Game Pass (PC) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently redeemed a Xbox Game Pass (Beta) 3 months code and it asked me if I wanted one month free if I enabled recurrent payments. I did so but now... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Deathlife23, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Deathlife23
    Deathlife23 Guest

I recently redeemed a Xbox Game Pass (Beta) 3 months code and it asked me if I wanted one month free if I enabled recurrent payments. I did so but now it says that I only have one month of Xbox Game Pass, so I lost my three months. Please help.

:)

Deathlife23, Jan 7, 2020
  2. Nursemorph Win User

I can't redeem my Game Pass Ultimate code from Discord Nitro. Can someone help?

I haven't had ultimate but I had normal game pass for pc before
    That would be why you can't redeem it then...from the FAQs in the link I posted before:

"If you were previously subscribed or currently subscribed to Xbox Game Pass for PC, or an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, you will not be able to redeem the two month trial for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate!"
  3. Smwutches Win User

Game pass help

Since it's already been redeemed there's nothing that could be done. Codes will only redeem what they're made for. So even if it's an Xbox code, but you redeem it through the PC, you would still get Xbox content. So it would have been bought as a Game Pass for PC code instead of Game Pass for console.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Redeemed the wrong form of Game Pass

If the code itself was for Xbox Game Pass, then it would have been redeemed as Xbox Game Pass regardless of where you redeemed it. There would be no way to redeem it as Game Pass for PC.

The only way it would have converted to something else is if you have Game Pass Ultimate (which includes both Game Pass for console and Game Pass for PC). If that is the case, then it's not possible to revert it back to what it was before being converted.

If the code itself states it is for the console and you don't have Ultimate, you would want to contact the retailer you purchased it from and see if there is anything they can do since it is the wrong card.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC Redeem problem

Thanks for reporting.

You are always welcome.
  6. tarikkaraman Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC Redeem problem

About 7 hours time, I got an mail from microsoft that xbox game pass is activated and now everything works !

Thanks for the help !
Thema:

1. Redeem problem Xbox Game Pass (PC) - Similar Threads - Redeem problem Game

2. Xbox point redeem problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox point redeem problem: I redeemed 5000 points 3-4 days ago for 500 overwatch 2 coins and i still havent gotten the coins. I was wondering if there was a way i could get the coins in my account?...
  3. Migtation, Minecraft key redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Migtation, Minecraft key redeem problem: Hello i have migrated mojang account to my Microsoft account, and yesterday i wanted to redeem a key for minecraft on the same Microsoft account, key got redeemed but account stayed the same so it...
  4. I redeemed 2 vbucks cards. The first one I had no problem with. The second one is not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed 2 vbucks cards. The first one I had no problem with. The second one is not...: I redeemed 2 vbucks cards. The first one I had no problem with. The second one is not showing up. What do I do? e34562cd-b187-4b4e-a97f-fa816ff8aada
  5. Nba 2k24 for xbox one digital code redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba 2k24 for xbox one digital code redeem problem: Hi. I get a nba 2k24 game with disc for xbox series x/s and included digital download code for my xbox one. I'm using xbox one. I folowed the instuctions, i redeemed the code, after that it shows...
  6. I have problem with redeeming my game pass code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have problem with redeeming my game pass code: I need support to redeem the code for my pc f66fe80b-5016-4113-8969-a66eee72ec3b
  7. problems with redeeming minecoins on the microsoft store app on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problems with redeeming minecoins on the microsoft store app on pc: i redeemed a 330 minecoin giftcard on the microsoft store app that i got from microsoft rewards but it didn't give me any minecoins and this sucks because i spent a long time saving up the needed...
  8. redeem code problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeem code problem: So I recently gifted my friend the game Five Nights At Freddys 1 he got sent the code from xbox he typed it in many times but the code would never work and he is 101% sure he typed the code in...
  9. Problema ao Resgatar Codigo do Jogo Alan Wake xbox360 [Problem Redeem Game Code Alan Wake Xbox ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problema ao Resgatar Codigo do Jogo Alan Wake xbox360 [Problem Redeem Game Code Alan Wake Xbox ...: Codigo do jogo alan wake nao esta sendo resgatado , estou recebendo a menssagem codigo invalido no console xbox360 , no sites em cad anavegador diferente q uso da um erro diferente , XBOS 4000 ,...
  10. xbox redeem game code problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox redeem game code problem: hey guys! so today i brought a xbox one bundle (which included a 14 days live trial + Forza horizon 3) so i put my xbox live 14 day trial code in and worked with no issue but when i type in...