Redeem "Name Your Game" promotion code

Discus and support Redeem "Name Your Game" promotion code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a valid code and was wondering how I may redeem it. I know it's an old promotion but I'm feeling wishful 95c3e305-66f8-46f5-b1f5-6531dd518956 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xabBdaHQ, Feb 23, 2022.

1. xabBdaHQ
    xabBdaHQ Guest

I have a valid code and was wondering how I may redeem it. I know it's an old promotion but I'm feeling wishful

:)

xabBdaHQ, Feb 23, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hi xabBdaHQ,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Today, seems to be a great day to use the promotional code of Name Your Game. We know you are looking forward to redeem it however this code is subject to it's terms and condition so kindly adhere. We found a similar thread that might help you redeem it however this is dated way back six years ago - Name Your Game and to make sure you will get an answer to your query we encourage you to contact support - Xbox Support.

If you have a different concern kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Smwutches Win User

Name your game code not redeemed

4. Georges C. Win User

How do I redeem a game pass subscription that came with my laptop?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Szoszenka, In general, for these subscription promotional codes to be redeemed, you must not have an active subscription to your account, whether Gold or Game Pass.

What exactly happens when you try to redeem the code through the Xbox website?

Note: it was not possible to view the video.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Name your game Promotion

6. Paul1708 Win User

name-your-game promotion

Hey StongerCoast36

I sorry you have had this issue with the code and with the support you have received so far on this matter

The name your game bundle is handled by a 3rd party team that you do contact on the site with the form you filled out. A reply is normally 3 days but it is bank holiday so do give it a few more days. Also from experience the issue with not getting the code
    via email is that the email was sent but went to the spam folder so be sure to check that it will be from Helloworld so you may want to search that.

Good Luck
Thema:

1. Redeem "Name Your Game" promotion code - Similar Threads - Redeem Name Game

2. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  3. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  4. I can't redeem on name my game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't redeem on name my game: What is this crap name my game. You do this just to make sales are what. I want my free game f5c9f469-11a4-4887-a6d5-37f20da5564e
  5. I am unable to redeem a name your game card. It was purcased 10/21/2016

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I am unable to redeem a name your game card. It was purcased 10/21/2016: I purchased the Xbox one name your game bundle for my birthday. I am unable to see the characters on the card. cc95f394-424a-44cc-ba5e-4ab62d3d6378
  6. Scott Joseph - name your game bundle code did not redeem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Scott Joseph - name your game bundle code did not redeem: Hello, Gamertag: [Mod Removed] microsoft account: [Mod Removed] Date code redeemed: 09/30/2016 Having issues with redeeming a free game using the code provided. Email was never sent within...
  7. Can't redeem my code for name-your-game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't redeem my code for name-your-game: I can't redeem my code, I typed in all the information as described on the card, I stopped and looked on youtube to check out my choice of games then I went to finish and it must have timed out...
  8. Cannot redeem free "Name your Game" bundle game because the redemption code is 16 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem free "Name your Game" bundle game because the redemption code is 16 ...: I have tried everything and cannot reviewedeem b68b3a4d-c3ae-4224-8391-fc21c5821f4c
  9. my code for "name-your-game" is not working, need help in redeem it

in XBoX on Consoles
    my code for "name-your-game" is not working, need help in redeem it: Hi Admin, with the console i have got a game coupon that i am not able to redeem. could you help me in redemption of this game code. i tried reaching the support, but they asked me to create a...
  10. Name your game page moved - I can't find where to redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Name your game page moved - I can't find where to redeem code: Bought a bundle including choice of downloadable game but can't find where to redeem code. Can anyone help please? 7299d4cd-0381-469d-8489-a9c631fdabf0