Redeem FAR CRY 5 Season Pass code - acknowledged in account but wont download ?

Discus and support Redeem FAR CRY 5 Season Pass code - acknowledged in account but wont download ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I redeemed all my DLC codes that came with my gold editiion of Far Cry 5 earlier... all acknowledge and downloaded, however my season pass code took a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SUVZ, Mar 27, 2018.

1. SUVZ
    SUVZ Guest

I redeemed all my DLC codes that came with my gold editiion of Far Cry 5 earlier... all acknowledge and downloaded, however my season pass code took a while and says something went wrong... I rekeyed says already redeemed and does show in my account but
    has not downloaded and i cannot re-download manually ?! please advise / help

Thanks

:)

2. Jopppi
    Jopppi Guest
    Far Cry 5 season pass

I have the same problem, I ordered online Far cry 5 Gold.

And redeem the code on my laptop on my account.

So now on my xbox ready to download the game, there is only Far cry 5...

The gold edition is not shown as purchased.

But in my purchase/billing list on my account Far Cry 5 Gold is shown....

Very strange...

Jopppi, Mar 27, 2018
  3. Far cry 5 season pass

I have purchased far cry 5 gold edition that's includes a season pass but it won't download I don't know what to do

Haves Leivere, Mar 27, 2018
  4. Redeem FAR CRY 5 Season Pass code - acknowledged in account but wont download ?

Thanks for reaching out, SUVZ!

To clarify, the season pass itself wouldn't need installing - it's just a license that grants you access to DLC as the DLC is released. It may not have a tile associated with it when you
    manage add-ons for a game, but as long as it's showing on your account, it should still give you access to DLC that's granted by the season pass, as it releases.

If you see any trouble with accessing specific DLC included in the season pass when it's released, reach out here and let us know!

Mister Quasar, Mar 28, 2018
  5. Mister Quasar Win User

Thanks for reaching out, SUVZ!

To clarify, the season pass itself wouldn't need installing - it's just a license that grants you access to DLC as the DLC is released. It may not have a tile associated with it when you
    manage add-ons for a game, but as long as it's showing on your account, it should still give you access to DLC that's granted by the season pass, as it releases.

If you see any trouble with accessing specific DLC included in the season pass when it's released, reach out here and let us know!
  6. Robert RedXBox Win User

cant find the season pass content, please help.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/far-cry-5-launches-for-pc-xbox-one-and-playstation-4-520435.shtml

Furthermore, console players who buy the gold edition of Far Cry 5 (base game, season game, and various bonus content) will get Far Cry 3 Classic Edition as well, on May 29th. On the other hand, PC users will receive the full version of Far Cry 3
    on June 26th.

this is what this page, says that the season pass gets access to Far Cry 3 on may 29, I also was thinking when I got the season pass that we should see it sooner, but I guess will just have to wait for them to release it to us, so far the season pass only downloaded
    one item on my account too, I got my Far Cry 5 season pass from my local GameStop store. I hope this info, helps.
  7. Jopppi Win User

Far Cry 5 season pass

I have the same problem, I ordered online Far cry 5 Gold.

And redeem the code on my laptop on my account.

So now on my xbox ready to download the game, there is only Far cry 5...

The gold edition is not shown as purchased.

But in my purchase/billing list on my account Far Cry 5 Gold is shown....

Very strange...
  8. Mister Cizl Win User

Far cry 3

Hey Kal ElXxXGod! Far Cry 3 Classic Edition will release this summer and will be available to Far Cry 5 Season Pass holders 4 weeks before its release day. For more information, check out

Ubisoft's announcement
    . Thanks!
  9. Smwutches Win User

Farcry 3 free with farcry 5 preorder

Thema:

1. Redeem FAR CRY 5 Season Pass code - acknowledged in account but wont download ? - Similar Threads - Redeem FAR CRY

2. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  3. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  4. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  5. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  6. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  7. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  8. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  9. How to redeem a code after an error

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to redeem a code after an error: I was trying to redeem a Xbox gamepass and I put the code into the redeem section. It said there was an error and I could redeem it at that time. Later I tried to redeem it again and it said the...
  10. FAR CRY 4 Purchase as GIFT, cannot redeem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FAR CRY 4 Purchase as GIFT, cannot redeem.: Good evening I am writing to you because of my recent purchase - Far Cry 4. I have made two purchases, I bought one copy of this game for myself, and another one as a gift for my friend which...