redeem code

Discus and support redeem code in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; when I go to redeem a 10$ xbox gift card code the request times out and it says PEX-not found I know it says waiting a bit might help but I have been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AndyEsparra, Jul 12, 2018.

1. AndyEsparra
    AndyEsparra Guest

redeem code

when I go to redeem a 10$ xbox gift card code the request times out and it says PEX-not found I know it says waiting a bit might help but I have been waiting for three days. And its not just codes when I try tobuy anything in game or not if I cannot afford
    with the balance in the account it doesn't show the option to change payment it just keeps trying to load.

:)

AndyEsparra, Jul 12, 2018
  2. Need help redeeming my xbox live code

I tried redeeming the code in my browser on my computer using these instructions, big mistake. It said "thank you, you redeemed your code" and then exited me out. No gamertag registration whatsoever. I thought the whole point of redeeming my code was to create a gamer tag, but no just exits me out. I then tried redeeming my code on my xbox (so that I could create the gamer tag) and it said "sorry, code already redeemed."

so what the... what do I do now?

Charles Higgens, Jul 12, 2018
  3. jstep
    jstep Guest
    How to Redeem a Code on Xbox One - QR Code or 25 Character Code

Hey guys! Okay, so you need to figure out how to redeem codes on the Xbox One? Well, there are a few ways of doing this.

• Login to Xbox.com (top right hand side)
    • In the top bar, mouse over Xbox Live Gold
    • You'll see 'Redeem Code' in the drop down list
    • Click 'Redeem' and enter your 25 digit code!
    If your code is a game or DLC, it will automatically start downloading once you login to your Xbox, unless you have your Xbox in standby, which will allow it to download right away!

• From the main page of the Xbox One dashboard, scroll to the right to the 'Games' section and select that section -or- If your Kinect is connected, say "Xbox, Use a Code"
    • If you have a QR code (that square looking code thing), you can hold it up to your Kinect to redeem it.
    • If you have a 25 digit code, in the lower left of the screen, you have the option to "enter the 25-character code." Click that and enter your code. Confirm your code and you're all set!
    Your item will automatically download. Enjoy!

[video=youtube;VYOHd5dF9jg]

jstep, Jul 12, 2018
  4. redeem code

I'd recommend visiting account.microsoft.com and checking your Payment Options under Payments & Billing tab on that page. Make sure your payment options are in order.

As for redeeming the existing card, you might want to try a different browser to redeem at redeem.microsoft.com If it's not a 5x5 code, then check the print on the card as the retailer from which is was bought might have a different process to get the active
    code to use.

PalmettoBling, Jul 13, 2018
  5. I'd recommend visiting account.microsoft.com and checking your Payment Options under Payments & Billing tab on that page. Make sure your payment options are in order.

As for redeeming the existing card, you might want to try a different browser to redeem at redeem.microsoft.com If it's not a 5x5 code, then check the print on the card as the retailer from which is was bought might have a different process to
    get the active code to use.

PalmettoBling, Jul 13, 2018
  6. Gamingboy177 (Sam), Jul 13, 2018
  7. INAGOMONTOYA
    INAGOMONTOYA Guest
    Trying to redeem my signature divinity weapon have a code on the receipt do not know how to use it

INAGOMONTOYA, Oct 15, 2018
  8. RhhdDj cuud
    RhhdDj cuud Guest

redeem code

RhhdDj cuud, Oct 18, 2018
  9. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey Ladies and Gents we suggest if it hasn't already been done to
    Start
    a New Thread
    so we can better assist with any and all issues or inquiries with the latest information available since policies or promotions tend to change!

XBF Nestor S, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

redeem code