Redeem Code won't work, but worked on pc. game wasn't on xbox libary.

Discus and support Redeem Code won't work, but worked on pc. game wasn't on xbox libary. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I bought as i said a key for GoW Ultimate Edition. I tried to redeem this code i just bought. When i was in the Xbox one Store it says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AE-der-king, Oct 16, 2015.

1. AE-der-king
    AE-der-king Guest

Hey,

I bought as i said a key for GoW Ultimate Edition. I tried to redeem this code i just bought.

When i was in the Xbox one Store it says "Something went wrong. Please try again later"

1 Hour later i tried it again and got the same message again.

So i went to my PC started Xbox app and tried there to redeem my Key.
    It worked.

Got the message "Your xbox will auto. download&install [...]" I started my Xbox and there was NO download, so i opened my Games and searched my new game between my old ones. But there was No new game.

So i tried again to redeem my key but it said the key is already used.

I'm Kinda frustrated. i hope you can help me.

Alex

:)

AE-der-king, Oct 16, 2015
  2. shaquillexp3
    shaquillexp3 Guest
    Redeeming a previously used code - Xbox one

seejust the other day i redeem a code and it didnt work but it worked for the xbox360 but i redeem it on a xbox one on my xbox one and it is a xbox one code. what should i do microsoft? i need help with my code.

shaquillexp3, Oct 16, 2015
  3. FREE Disturbed songs....3rd of june only maybe?

does anyone else have a code they are not using.

the codes i had yesterday would not work. i assume you simply redeem them on the marketplace "redeem code" section

Sunshinewelly, Oct 16, 2015
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

Hello Alex,

Thanks for the support message.

Please try to search the game on your Xbox Store and locate the game. If it prompts you to purchase it, please hold down the power button on your console for 10 seconds and leave the console off for 30 seconds. Once done, power the console back up, sign
    back in, and see if the game shows up to download or if it is in your queue in the My Games & Apps pod.

Should you have any other concerns, feel free to post back.

Cheers!

iNb4 Ownage, Oct 17, 2015
  5. Smwutches Win User

code redeemed on xbox but i want it on pc can i do that?

It would depend on what game it is.

It doesn't matter where a code is redeemed. If the code is for a console only game, it will only work on console. If it's for a PC game, it would work on PC even if you redeemed it on console.
  6. DerRndm ImGame Win User

I redeem the Discord Nitro Game Pass Ultimate Gift Code but it didn't appear in the store.

However, the code wasn't redeemed. I redeemed it afetr and now it works. Thanks for the fast answer!
  7. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Hello Alex,

Thanks for the support message.

Please try to search the game on your Xbox Store and locate the game. If it prompts you to purchase it, please hold down the power button on your console for 10 seconds and leave the console off for 30 seconds. Once done, power the console back up, sign
    back in, and see if the game shows up to download or if it is in your queue in the My Games & Apps pod.

Should you have any other concerns, feel free to post back.

Cheers!
  8. SillyRabbit74 Win User

Redeem code won't work

I'm also having this issue with the 12 month xbox live code I got with purchasing a new Xbox one X. After trying multiple times through various redeem code areas, I finally got an error message that was meaningful.

XBOS-1002 - which means the code is only valid for "NEW" members.

It appears Microsoft is sending out codes only meant for new gamers, when it should be sending generic 12 month subscription codes.

I'll be contacting support about this.
  9. Mister Mascot Win User

Redeem code won't work

Hey there greenheaddead,

If you're having any issue redeeming codes, try our Prepaid Code Troubleshooting guide for some steps to help out.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
Thema:

1. Redeem Code won't work, but worked on pc. game wasn't on xbox libary. - Similar Threads - Redeem Code won't

2. Trying to redeem code and it won't let me proceed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to redeem code and it won't let me proceed: [img] Hello! I am trying to redeem a code for game pass subscription, it's not letting me past the 'turn on reoccurring billing' If I click continue it freezes and won't let me toggle it off to...
  3. Trying to redeem a code and it won't

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to redeem a code and it won't: Trying to redeem a code and it won't work a8b4d360-2747-4719-aefe-81caabbd3b5a
  4. It won't let me redeem a code I purchased on g2a when I tried to redeem the code it said...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won't let me redeem a code I purchased on g2a when I tried to redeem the code it said...: It won't let me redeem a code I purchased on g2a when I tried to redeem the code it said that I had to redeem it somewhere else and it said on the g2a website to redeem it on Microsoft...
  5. Newly scratched Xbox Live Gold code won't redeem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Newly scratched Xbox Live Gold code won't redeem: I want to keep this brief and straight to the point, so here goes. I recently received an Xbox Live Gold 6 month code that came with the code not revealed. I revealed the code and tried to redeem...
  6. I bought a Pre-paid digital code for a month of Gold ($10) but it won't let me redeem it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Pre-paid digital code for a month of Gold ($10) but it won't let me redeem it...: I get the following message: Check your account The payment option on an existing subscription was declined, blocking this purchase. Find a fix at account.microsoft.com/services. This is...
  7. Xbox gift card code won't redeem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gift card code won't redeem: So it has been 2 days that i've tryed to redeem a gift card code for xbox (25Euros) but it won't it says to check if it's activated or it has already been used I was at carrefour a walmart she...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Free Code Won't Redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Free Code Won't Redeem: Hi everyone, So I've had Minecraft: Java Edition since February 2 in 2013, and I believe that makes me eligible for the free Minecraft for Windows 10 edition. My Mojang account has my gift code...
  9. I have redeem the Xbox one s fortnite Code but it won't appear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have redeem the Xbox one s fortnite Code but it won't appear: it store says that the code is ready for me but when i logged in it wont appear in my locker. Please help. 3274a84c-8c3f-41d9-ad00-fa39c1077854
  10. My xbox won't let me redeem a code that my friend gave to me as a gift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox won't let me redeem a code that my friend gave to me as a gift: My friend bought a BO3 zombies map for me and every time I go to redeem the code I get a loading sigh and then I kicks me to the xbox store and I check to see if its there it's not. Is something...