redeem code question

Discus and support redeem code question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; if i redeem a code on my computer will it start to download the next time i turn on the xbox. im asking this because i have a xbox that wont be opened... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by josh4789, Nov 8, 2014.

1. josh4789
    josh4789 Guest

redeem code question

if i redeem a code on my computer will it start to download the next time i turn on the xbox. im asking this because i have a xbox that wont be opened til christmas and there is a possibility that the download cards might get misplaced by then

:)

josh4789, Nov 8, 2014
  2. Pooon
    Pooon Guest
    20 extra songs download code

Stoopid question, but with everyone now having NXE, the instructions on the back of the manual are out of date, so where on earth do i go to redeem the code as i can no longer find an option called 'redeem code' will it work if i just select any song to download and then enter the code there? or is there an option within RB2 to redeem the code(not seen on if there is)

Pooon, Nov 8, 2014
  3. leeince
    leeince Guest
    How do I redeem a code on Xbox one without kinect?

Stupid question I know but I can't find the option to manually redeem a code, any ideas from those that have theirs already?

leeince, Nov 8, 2014
  4. Randver
    Randver Guest

redeem code question

If you redeem the code on your computer it'll be bound to the account you were logged into when you redeemed it and be available to that gamertag on the console.

If it's a new console it will not start automatically but you'll see that the game has already been purchased and available for download.

Randver, Nov 8, 2014
  5. Just a quick heads-up, when I bought my xbox one last November I asked everyone for games for it for xmas but before they were wrapped up I managed to convince them to let me install them on the xbox first so I knew they were all ok and ready to go on xmas
    day.

Another benefit is that all the updates for the games had also downloaded as on xmas day the world and his wife will all be online trying to download redeemable codes, games and updates and everything can get a bit slow and frustrating.

Nothing better than just unwrapping the xbox , setting it up and being ready to go !

TONY BAZ-24FA654C-FB5C-4780-AE33-1F4C2A3619EC, Nov 8, 2014
  6. Goatsnatcher
    Goatsnatcher Guest
    @ TONY BAZ. This is what I've done for My lad, I got his games installed and updated last week, so come xmas morning he won't have to wait all day to play the thing.

Goatsnatcher, Nov 8, 2014
  7. @Goatsnatcher. He'll be over the moon when he's gaming away all xmas day while his mates are staring at a loading bar cause their dads weren't as clever as his ! Lol

TONY BAZ-24FA654C-FB5C-4780-AE33-1F4C2A3619EC, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Mister Maka Win User

clef

Hey there FiveWinter79735.

Not quite understanding the question you have. Are you having trouble redeeming the code for Fable 3, or have you forgotten the account you redeemed the code on?
  9. XBF Brad A Win User

Microsoft Storeよりプリペイドカードに記載の25桁のコードを入力しても認証できません[Translation-Microsoft Store cannot authenticate when you enter a 25-digit code on your prepaid card]

Hi Minoco,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand have questions on redeeming a pre-paid code. You can follow the guide for

redeeming pre-paid code
    . Make sure you are logged in on the profile you want the code on.

Thanks,

Brad
  10. davemcfly85 Win User

Redeeming Code Question

it can be done on either one bud
  11. Goatsnatcher Win User

redeem code question

@ TONY BAZ. This is what I've done for My lad, I got his games installed and updated last week, so come xmas morning he won't have to wait all day to play the thing.
  12. EdgySpade0017 Win User

Question on redeem code

BTW, the game I want to purchase available both for US and Russia, but in Russian location it is a bit more expensive. But it still less than $25.

Ok, I got it. Is there any way to transfer the money from my US account to my Russian account with a close to actual currency exchange rate?
Thema:

redeem code question

1. redeem code question - Similar Threads - redeem code question

2. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  3. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. How to redeem a code after an error

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to redeem a code after an error: I was trying to redeem a Xbox gamepass and I put the code into the redeem section. It said there was an error and I could redeem it at that time. Later I tried to redeem it again and it said the...
  6. Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.

in XBoX on Windows
    Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.: I redeemed a code for the flintlock ebon pack and never received it… I tried it again and then it said already redeemed. i redeemed the code on june 9th and it said i have until the 29th of june...
  7. I redeemed the perks code that was given to me through rewards, but got an error tab

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed the perks code that was given to me through rewards, but got an error tab: I got the code and redeemed it, but instead of getting the rewards, I got an error tab and then the code expired. I thought maybe it still gave me something in game, but it didn't...
  8. Why can i not redeem my gift code??? in rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can i not redeem my gift code??? in rewards?: its giving my a error Microsoft Rewards points are only redeemable in the country/region they are earned in. im using a UK account and i live in iceland. 35be3616-c2d0-460c-bd6b-57bc6fa801cc
  9. Question on redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question on redeem code: Hello, I'm from Russia, and I have Xbox Live account (not Gold). A few weeks ago I purchased a prepaid card for $25.00 in the USA (Chicago, IL). When I tried to redeem this card on my console it...
  10. Question: Why doesn't the redeem code work on xbox.com for Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question: Why doesn't the redeem code work on xbox.com for Xbox One?: I am just wondering why the redeem code on Xbox.com does not work for Xbox 360 or Xbox One is there a issue going on wirh it? a83483d4-d90a-48d6-8a4e-3590a8d3ec8b