Redeem Code could not be found

Discus and support Redeem Code could not be found in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, My name is Sander and I live in the Netherlands. I recently wanted to start playing Fifa Ultimate Team. I created a team and bought a code on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LPsander, Aug 11, 2014.

1. LPsander
    LPsander Guest

Hello,

My name is Sander and I live in the Netherlands.

I recently wanted to start playing Fifa Ultimate Team. I created a team and bought a code on a dutch website. This code cost me 15 euro's and would give me 1575 fut coins. I went to the xbox website and redeemed my code. It said it added 15 euros to my account
    and everything seemed ok.

Now when I try to buy the FUT coins on my xbox one, it only gives me the option to pay with my credit card.

Why am I not able to use the money I put on my account?

Thanks ahead!!!

:)

LPsander, Aug 11, 2014
  2. Need help redeeming my xbox live code

I tried redeeming the code in my browser on my computer using these instructions, big mistake. It said "thank you, you redeemed your code" and then exited me out. No gamertag registration whatsoever. I thought the whole point of redeeming my code was to create a gamer tag, but no just exits me out. I then tried redeeming my code on my xbox (so that I could create the gamer tag) and it said "sorry, code already redeemed."

so what the... what do I do now?

Charles Higgens, Aug 11, 2014
  3. isturbo1
    isturbo1 Guest
    Alan Wake DLC Currently Availible for Free

i thought the 360 games were platform agnostic. no way of redeeming the code and then DLing it to the 360 after the fact??

isturbo1, Aug 11, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Please check commerce.microsoft.com to ensure that the Euros are on your account. If they come up as currency from a different region (country) then you cannot use them unless your gamertag is set to that country.

If they are listed under your country then you can use them but you don't have the option to choose the currency. The system will ask you for an alternate payment method to cover extra costs (taxes) if the price of the item goes over the amount you have
    in currency.

onyxishere, Aug 11, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: