Redeem cards invalid /. Not allowed to play Xbox live

Discus and support Redeem cards invalid /. Not allowed to play Xbox live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] So I decided to bust out my 360 and purchase a live gold card from Walmart. It made me make a new profile because it’s been so long I don’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jason Bourdo, Aug 1, 2023.

1. Jason Bourdo
    Jason Bourdo Guest

Redeem cards invalid /. Not allowed to play Xbox live [​IMG]
    So I decided to bust out my 360 and purchase a live gold card from Walmart. It made me make a new profile because it’s been so long I don’t remember email from last one, The card I bought says it’s invalid when I put in the codes. So I bought another card from a different store and that one also says invalid. But my profile says I have Xbox live but when I try to play multiplayer on live it says my profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live! What is going on can someone help me out?

:)

Jason Bourdo, Aug 1, 2023
  2. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Ok i can give you the number for microsoft perhaps there is a issue on the account they can resolve
  3. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Hello Jason , im sorry about this. But xbox 360 servers have shutdown a long time ago, this is why
  4. Jason Bourdo Win User

I have a friend that says he uses his. And it says that you can still get live gold on the internet.. does it just work for the existing profiles and not new ones?
  5. Le drift noob Win User

Can't redeem 25 digital code

I got an Xbox live GOLD card with the console.When i redeem it on the console it says that it is invalid
  6. arashabbasi Win User

Redeem code

I purchased a online live Xbox prepaid card for my son,and we are not able to redeem our card. It's says card invalid. I went to the store in were I perchased the card. I was told I had to contact Xbox customer service.
    I purchased a online live Xbox prepaid card for my son,and we are not able to redeem our card. It's says card invalid. I went to the store in were I perchased the card. I was told I had to contact Xbox customer service.
Thema:

1. Redeem cards invalid /. Not allowed to play Xbox live - Similar Threads - Redeem cards invalid

2. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  3. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  4. How do I redeem xbox points for a gift card without having to jump through hoops like from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem xbox points for a gift card without having to jump through hoops like from...: Please help me I'm technically useless......comes with age. 78c60539-ec75-4ef5-9c61-14102e0c32f2
  5. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  6. how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?: how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number? 4210b371-f93f-4d4b-84e0-3e40ee3e6b89
  7. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  8. I have an Xbox gift card that I want to Redeem but is not allowing me to!

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an Xbox gift card that I want to Redeem but is not allowing me to!: Please I have Six Xbox gift card that I want to redeem nor of it is working I can redeem it 405fac39-00c1-4c99-ae57-2b7056512746
  9. How do I redeem Xbox rewards points for lower amount gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I redeem Xbox rewards points for lower amount gift card?: Hi, I was just trying to redeem x box reward points for a gift card. This is the first time I've done thin in like six months. I remember. You could choose. What amount gift card you wanted, like...
  10. Fortnite V-Bucks Card Shows "Invalid Code" When I Try To Redeem It On Epic Games Site

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite V-Bucks Card Shows "Invalid Code" When I Try To Redeem It On Epic Games Site: Can anyone help me? Bought a Fortnite V-Bucks card and I logged in to my Epic Games account to redeem it. When I entered the code, it says "Invalid Code". It also appears that the code I scratched...