Redeem a code from Discord

Discus and support Redeem a code from Discord in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got PC gamepass code from Discord nitro, but I can't claim it because of my region, is there any way I could claim it?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Avvtiie, Feb 23, 2023.

1. Avvtiie
    Avvtiie Guest

I got PC gamepass code from Discord nitro, but I can't claim it because of my region, is there any way I could claim it?

:)

Avvtiie, Feb 23, 2023
  2. Temenist Win User

Cool, the discord nitro code was invalid when i tried to take it using my friend's xbox, and now i don't have nitro, and can't do anything about it. (PC user)

Well for one you cant redeem a discord code on a xbox its only a pc or mobile app

Follow the link in your email to redeem the code
    The problem actually is, i can't redeem the Discord Nitro because it gets a ''Unknown Gift Code'' error (it's the code i got from the xbox), (trying on pc).
  3. Dave247 Win User

How to redeem discord nitro.

There's a few steps to this process but it shouldn't be that complicated, with the majority of stuff that happens going on Discord's end.

In Discord you first need to make the section if you want a code for Console or PC (not both) and afterwards you will receive an email from Discord that contains a 25 letter code that you can redeem in your Microsoft/Xbox account. While the email includes
    a link to the redeem site, you should just be able to enter the code anywhere on the Microsoft/Xbox site or even Windows Store aapp where there is a "Redeem a code" option.

For more information Discord have their own guide on how to redeem the code here,

https://support.discordapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035344491
  4. Smwutches Win User

How to redeem discord nitro.

You can find instructions on how to redeem Discord codes
    here
    . Since it is for Discord, you won't redeem it through Xbox.
  5. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Would you mind sending me the exact error you're getting whenever you try redeeming your code?
  6. dempup Win User

Redeem Code from Discord

Thema:

1. Redeem a code from Discord - Similar Threads - Redeem code Discord

2. Can't use Discord redeem code and it shows me this error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use Discord redeem code and it shows me this error: [Mod removed - personal information] Can't use Discord redeem code and it shows me this error. Could someone explain to me what I need to do((( 6b9d7326-7e1b-476b-ad76-b8ec4ee8c620
  3. Why cant i redeem the xbox game pass code i got through discord nitro?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i redeem the xbox game pass code i got through discord nitro?: This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account. This is the error that i get 47356393-0bb6-4495-b446-15b85d210d8b
  4. I can not redeem PC Game Pass Gift code from Discord

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not redeem PC Game Pass Gift code from Discord: It said "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this code.". I even tried on both...
  5. I redeem "discord&xbox" code (Xbox ultiamte 2 months) and I got xbox game pass for pc...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeem "discord&xbox" code (Xbox ultiamte 2 months) and I got xbox game pass for pc...: I don't know what should I do or how to change the plan... it said [img] 1b4c9485-d9be-4556-a2b3-96916f907998
  6. Xbox game pass ultimate redeem code for discord and spotify.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass ultimate redeem code for discord and spotify.: Hello, i just purchased a Xbox GamePass Ultimate and i cant find redeem codes for discord and spotify. I mostly need Discord Code. I tried to install xbox application for windows 10 but it failed....
  7. Xbox Discord Game Pass code redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Discord Game Pass code redeem: Hi, I have xbox 3 month free code but i cant use code. How can use this code can you help me? Thanks Kursat [img] 059e2c4e-994c-43f7-91a5-7ba1eb57850d
  8. Cannot redeem 3 month code for Xbox Game Pass for PC that I got from Discord Nitro

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot redeem 3 month code for Xbox Game Pass for PC that I got from Discord Nitro: Every time I try to redeem my code at https://redeem.microsoft.com/ I get an error telling me to check the instructions that came with my code, when I'm FOLLOWING the instructions that came with...
  9. Redeem Code from Discord

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem Code from Discord: I recently got a 3 month subscription Xbox Game Pass (PC) from Discord because I am nitro with them. Discord told me to go to microsoft.com/redeem to redeem the code, however when I redeem it...
  10. How to redeem Xbox Gamepass discord nitro code on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem Xbox Gamepass discord nitro code on PC?: Hi, my friend gifted me a 3 month xbox gamepass subscription, and it says you could get free nitro with it through a code, but i can't seem to find the code on PC? there's also supposed to be a...