redeem a code already used on another console

Discus and support redeem a code already used on another console in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How to redeem a code used on another console a2df4353-3b92-4b1b-bb9e-4d909351eb4a Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Maurice Greene, Jun 24, 2023.

1. redeem a code already used on another console

How to redeem a code used on another console

:)

Maurice Greene, Jun 24, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Once it's been redeemed, you can't use the code again.
  3. Smwutches Win User

How to install a Microsoft game key that has been redeemed.

Codes are one time use only. If it's already been redeemed on a family member's account, it is not possible to redeem it on another account.
  4. JosephG7 Win User

Redeem

If it tells you that the code has already been redeemed, it is because another account already used the code. Ask the person who gave you the card if they have already given it to another person or if it was bought, you must claim
  5. Smwutches Win User

Included with Xbox rewards never showed up

Codes are one time use only. So if you already redeemed it on an account, even if it's the wrong account, there's no way to redeem it on another account.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

My Aunt set up my xbox1S and redeemed a code on the wrong account.

A code that is already redeemed can't be used again and it can't be passed from one account to another
Thema:

1. redeem a code already used on another console - Similar Threads - redeem code already

2. Why does the code say already redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the code say already redeemed: Just bought a gift card and son tried to redeem on account and it says the code has already been redeemed 2f38dac4-7ccf-435e-96df-d4ff11904b74
  3. bought 2 xbox gift cards and tryed redeeming them and said codes are already taken.but not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought 2 xbox gift cards and tryed redeeming them and said codes are already taken.but not...: bought 2 xbox gift cards and when we tryed redeeming them said codes was alredy taken 5af93eac-8875-4a3e-8bca-430fc10efa62
  4. My code is showing as already redeemed but I don't have the items - What should i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My code is showing as already redeemed but I don't have the items - What should i do?: I subbed to a streamed to unlock the Omen Ship set for Sea of Thieves - I have the code in my twitch and have redeemed it on the Microsoft website, however it doesn't show the items in my game....
  5. My digital code says redeemed already what do I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My digital code says redeemed already what do I do: I bought a code from game stop online and I went to put the code in and it says it’s been used 094dad43-47b8-41c4-a825-f7f10223272b
  6. Used a redeem code to pre order a game but saying it has already been redeemed please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Used a redeem code to pre order a game but saying it has already been redeemed please help: Redeem code saying it has already been redeemed. Trying to buy a game. Can you please help. 9115dd14-1aee-4db8-9650-21ace668c6da
  7. If I have bought minecraft java and bedrock edition already (using a redeem code), why does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I have bought minecraft java and bedrock edition already (using a redeem code), why does...: After buying java and bedrock edition redeem code from eb games, I redeemed using a microsoft account, which meant I should have access to both. Java works fine but whilst trying to download it...
  8. Code already redeemed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Code already redeemed?: I purchased a $40 game code from Amazon and it says it's already redeemed. c22ac97a-c74b-49a1-8cfd-15f2bb0e2ceb
  9. I got an code for game pass and it says it’s already been redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got an code for game pass and it says it’s already been redeemed: I got an Xbox game pass code and I haven’t used it yet and it’s saying it’s already redeemed 58ee4c12-77fa-48ec-9aad-f3b2c7fcd931
  10. unable to redeem code after reinstalling MFS2020 via DVD . receive message code already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to redeem code after reinstalling MFS2020 via DVD . receive message code already...: receive message code already redeemed after trying to reinstall MFS2020 via DVD. how do i finalize the installation. 092bb8fd-71d0-4d38-ba1b-ec0e98b0a647