Red Faction 2 Saying I don't own (claimed GwG) Australia

Discus and support Red Faction 2 Saying I don't own (claimed GwG) Australia in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I claimed Red Faction 2 through Games with Gold and the 360 marketplace says I own it, however, when I try to play, it tells me that I don't own it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnscathedGrunt, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Red Faction 2 Saying I don't own (claimed GwG) Australia

I claimed Red Faction 2 through Games with Gold and the 360 marketplace says I own it, however, when I try to play, it tells me that I don't own it despite the store saying I do.

It's also not appearing in my My Games and Apps full list of owned titles.

Australian region in case that makes a difference.

Was hoping there was a solution to this issue.

:)

UnscathedGrunt, Aug 21, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. SidneyMatthews Win User

Redeeming Red Faction 2 with Games With Gold

No one seems able to play Red Faction 2 on Australia region.
  3. StephiBatt Win User

False Adertising!!

Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare, Red Faction: Armageddon and Dead Island all say co-op 2-4 offline but don't support the feature!
  4. Muz68 Win User

Redeeming Red Faction 2 with Games With Gold

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-us/Product/Red-Faction-2/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802354807df

Try it from here. It worked when using my phone.
    I've already bought it in my region in marketplace. Tried it again and it said you already own this game. But in the Microsoft game store it says to buy it. It downloaded on my Xbox but says I need to put a disc in as I truly don't own the game.
  5. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

bad games again

Red faction 2 was pretty good. I still have it for the playstation 2. As for the other three games, I don't know anything about them so I don't know if they are fun or not.
  6. Samuel Gomes Win User

Problem with Red Faction 2 on xbox games with gold australia

Dear Microsoft help,

I have an Australian account, and I have a problem with the august 2020 games with gold game, Red Faction 2.

I was able to download it on xbox 360 during august 2020 games with gold, and it states i "purchased" it, like prior games with gold games.

But when I try to play the game, i get error message saying "can't launch Red faction 2".

On xbox one, i try to get the game, but it still has "get" instead of saying "you own this".

I also try to play it on xbox one, but an error message comes up, saying i need to "insert disc".
    I am from India and have the exact same issue.
Thema:

Red Faction 2 Saying I don't own (claimed GwG) Australia

1. Red Faction 2 Saying I don't own (claimed GwG) Australia - Similar Threads - Red Faction Saying

2. I am trying to install add-ons to my Xbox 360 for red faction guerilla and status code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to install add-ons to my Xbox 360 for red faction guerilla and status code...: What do I do to get status code 80182300 gone 540c987c-9885-4153-aefb-8a9148fc1d42
  3. Cannot play redeemed xbox live game RED FACTION 2

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot play redeemed xbox live game RED FACTION 2: I just bought in Aug20 xbox one s with free 1 month live subscription. I got RED FACTION 2 as a free download. After installation, i am unable to play with some error code shown. Anybody knows how...
  4. Red Faction II

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Faction II: Hi, i can't play Red Faction II. I am Gold subscriptor and it is free this month (its an xbox original game). When executing the game in xbox one it ask me if I own the game and sends me to the...
  5. Problem with Red Faction 2 on xbox games with gold australia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Red Faction 2 on xbox games with gold australia: Dear Microsoft help, I have an Australian account, and I have a problem with the august 2020 games with gold game, Red Faction 2. I was able to download it on xbox 360 during august 2020 games...
  6. Red Faction 2 how do I change difficulty in game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Faction 2 how do I change difficulty in game?: I first starting playing on normal but changed the game to easy now I can't change back. anyone knowing how please let me know..Many thanks. 50d1888a-022d-46b2-846e-fba849b8ca85
  7. Red Faction 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Faction 2: Has anyone been able to play Red Faction 2 yet.Mine still asks for disc. 7e1308ac-a9cc-4272-90ec-b01f44ce377e
  8. red faction digital download asks for disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    red faction digital download asks for disc.: Anyone else having the problem with red faction 2 download asking for a disc? ba153e14-70cb-4847-8639-ab2a1eb2f009
  9. Red Faction 2 No disc error. Free at Gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Faction 2 No disc error. Free at Gold.: Hi. I downloaded Red Faction 2 for free today on my Xbox One Free at Gold. But when i start the game it tells me put a disc. I tried hard reset no solved. Any fix?. Anyone have same problem?...
  10. Red faction 2 charging money

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red faction 2 charging money: Red faction 2 is on the free games with gold lineup and it still wants me to pay $15 instead of get it for free like i should 7cf4473b-a29e-4145-a85c-317f3012c4d3