red dot problem

Discus and support red dot problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my XBOX 360 was working fine until a red dot appears and my screen goes black I did try removing HDD it worked for 5 minutes and the red dot came back... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sparda711, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Sparda711
    Sparda711 Guest

red dot problem

my XBOX 360 was working fine until a red dot appears and my screen goes black I did try removing HDD

it worked for 5 minutes and the red dot came back is there any other possible cause for the red dot and if there how do I resolve it

:)

Sparda711, Oct 12, 2017
  2. ARRRRGMAN
    ARRRRGMAN Guest
    Please Join My Clan K.T.N.D

1. Ak47- Silencer or Red dot

2. ACR- Red dot

3. UMP-45 Red dot

4.Aug or RPD- Red dot and Grip (Bling)

5. Any Sniper Rifle- ACOG or Thermal

ARRRRGMAN, Oct 12, 2017
  3. red ring on my 250gb slim xbox 360

Definitely an AV cord problem. Can't be the red ring of death because its now the red dot of death lol

NIGHTHAWK1024, Oct 12, 2017
  4. ARRRRGMAN Win User

Please Join My Clan K.T.N.D

1. Ak47- Silencer or Red dot

2. ACR- Red dot

3. UMP-45 Red dot

4.Aug or RPD- Red dot and Grip (Bling)

5. Any Sniper Rifle- ACOG or Thermal
  5. NIGHTHAWK1024 Win User

red ring on my 250gb slim xbox 360

Definitely an AV cord problem. Can't be the red ring of death because its now the red dot of death lol
  6. WPAK Win User

XBOX 360 slim has a red dot in the middle of the power button.

For the red dot on the console check this link, the topic red dot on the console support.xbox.com/.../console if the steps to solve the
    problem the console is likely in need of a repair...
  7. MichaelBursey Win User

Hit detection is horrid, why won't they address it

you can call it whatever you want. when where i'm aiming isn't where i'm hitting, i call it a hit detection problem. why then give me a little red dot if when that red dot is on someone's head it doesn't give headshots?
  8. Dark1ightningX Win User

xbox smartglass fable anniversary

I'm dubbing this "experience the black screen of death" since they already had they problem with the red dot of death or w/e it was called when Xbox was the first one was showin a red dot and crashing..... If the is wrong im not sorry don't understand what
    is going on here and it's uber frustrating.....
Thema:

red dot problem

1. red dot problem - Similar Threads - red dot problem

2. Red dot 4141

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red dot 4141: So today I decided to give my old 360 a try and play some lolipop chainsaw because it isn't backwards compatible with the Xbox one and to my surprise a solid red dot was replaced with the usual...
  3. Red dot on xbox 360 E. I need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red dot on xbox 360 E. I need help.: I held the pair controller and the eject disk and it flashed 4-1-4-1. i cleaned the veltillation and the slots for cables. Im not sure what else to do 6f5f71de-eed8-429a-b776-e1dc3771971d
  4. Xbox 360 S red dot with four flashing green lights

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S red dot with four flashing green lights: Hi guys looking for help to diagnose my fault. I had a red dot on the power button of my Xbox 360 s . When I interrogate this by holding down the sync button and eject button I get solid red dot...
  5. which model of the xbox 360 has the last chance to get the red ring/ red dot

in XBoX on Windows
    which model of the xbox 360 has the last chance to get the red ring/ red dot: so i want to buy an xbox 360 but im worried i will get the RROD so does anyone know which model is least likely to get it? 17fa17e5-4c9c-404c-8f66-ea053b4126b5
  6. Red dot on Xbox 360 Slim

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red dot on Xbox 360 Slim: I tried using my Xbox 360 Slim again and whenever I turn it on, it has a red dot in the middle of the power button. Is there anything I can do? 3dc62722-d00b-4a5a-b492-cfc03b067815
  7. red dot xbox 360 system error e71

in XBoX on Consoles
    red dot xbox 360 system error e71: hi , first , i downloaded xbox 360 update using usb , then i noticed that nothing changed and i started messing with the system files then the e71 screen came and the xbox green dot changed to...
  8. E82 code, red dot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    E82 code, red dot.: I got my xbox 360 mw3 edition out after a couple months put away. I turned it on and got the red dot (only, no ring)and E82 code. However, when I turn the xbox back on without the hdmi attached...
  9. Red Dot of Death

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red Dot of Death: My Xbox 360 slim recently shows a red dot and is unplayable... Could be because i no longer have a hard drive... Or something else?? 34d78bf8-030c-4187-aed0-c25ce43584b3
  10. xbox 360 solid red dot, not turning on

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 solid red dot, not turning on: Hi, My xbox 360 working all these years and now suddenly stopped. when turned on the red solid light comes on after couple of second and nothing happens. nothing on screen, just red dot on the...