Red Dead Revolver on Xbox 360

Discus and support Red Dead Revolver on Xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I am currently playing Red Dead Redemption (1) on my Xbox One given the backwards compatibility for the Xbox 360 game. I fancied playing Red Dead... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Left hand gun, May 26, 2020.

1. Red Dead Revolver on Xbox 360

Hi

I am currently playing Red Dead Redemption (1) on my Xbox One given the backwards compatibility for the Xbox 360 game.

I fancied playing Red Dead Revolver and have read in several places online that this original Xbox game can be played on the Xbox 360. So I bought myself an Xbox 360 S and a copy of Red Dead Revolver.

But when I try to play it I get a message saying it won't play on my console.

I read that I should check that the console's software is up to date, so I signed on to Xbox live, which I understand should automatically search for and install any updates.

But no joy!?

Any suggestions folks.

:)

Left hand gun, May 26, 2020
  2. trple X blu dot Win User

RdR 2??

[quote user="Jameser78"]

I do know 'Redemption' is Red Dead 2, the first one is called Red Dead Revolver.

[/quote]Red Dead Redemption is the spiritual successor to 2004's Red Dead Revolver. To say Red Dead Revolver is part 1 and Red Dead Redemption is part 2, is rhetoric. Otherwise it would have been titled Red Dead Revolver 2
  3. BEASTmmb Win User

Favorite Shooter!!

@ChainSmokingBob

I think RDR refers to Red Dead Revolver as apposed to Red Dead Redemption. Revolver was a shooter.
  4. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Favorite Shooter!!

Oh man, I've actually got Red Dead Revolver. Wonder if it's 360 compat? Gonna try
  5. Creatable Win User

Rumor: Red Dead Redemption 2 – Coming to Next-Gen?

Red Dead Redemption was already a sequel. Red Dead Revolver is the original.
  6. VanBur3n Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 - Things You Want to See?

Red Dead Redemption is the second Red Dead game. -_-

-

Noobs these days that haven't played Red Dead Revolver.
Thema:

Red Dead Revolver on Xbox 360

1. Red Dead Revolver on Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Red Dead Revolver

2. Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x

in XBoX on Windows
    Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x: I'm trying to install Red Dead 2 on my Xbox One x and for some reason it is stuck on 67.7% at 57.54 GB and I know that there isn't a problem with space because before installing it I cleared open...
  3. Red Dead Redemption not starting Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption not starting Xbox One: Hey, when i start up Red Dead Redemption on my Xbox One i just see the picture of Arthur pointing a gun for a few seconds and then my TV turns black and then it shows No signal and i have To...
  4. Red dead redemption 2 stuck on 58.2%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption 2 stuck on 58.2%: I recently got an Xbox series x and inserted red dead redemption 2 on disk and it won’t download any further than 58.2% or 61.39gb d53eaaab-02bb-4ef9-ac92-d40812606e96
  5. HDMI connection not working every time I load up Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6, but if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI connection not working every time I load up Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6, but if...: Every time I try to load Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6 the HDMI connection from my Xbox to the TV stops working and leaves the game running in the background but stops the TV from showing the...
  6. how do i load red dead redemption GOTY edition on xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i load red dead redemption GOTY edition on xbox series x: I recently got the red dead redemption 1 game of the year edition. its compatible with xbox 360 and xbox one but when i load it in on the xbox series x it says this game isnt compatible. is there...
  7. how to fix my red dead

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix my red dead: my read dead has been stuck on the same percentage and i’ve restarted and i recently got the xbox series x and i have 47% storage left [img] 1b60eb8d-6a7a-4928-a385-96f9cbf29838
  8. Can I play red dead redemption 2 in the cloud when I buy it digitally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play red dead redemption 2 in the cloud when I buy it digitally?: I'm asking this because I use a Chromebook and since it's possible to do so with GTA V, I wonder if it is possible to do with red dead redemption 2 as well. [moved from de-de]...
  9. Installed Special Edition of Red Dead 2 but none of the stuff you get in online is showing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed Special Edition of Red Dead 2 but none of the stuff you get in online is showing...: So me and my boyfriend game share and he has the special edition, where I don’t but I was able to download the special edition add on. It downloaded, and it shows I have it downloaded and it’s...
  10. I bought red dead revolver but i meant to buy bully

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought red dead revolver but i meant to buy bully: I need the refund back please my refund was denied i need my money back to buy bully plsss refund my money so i can get bully 9dedcf09-db24-4ac7-bb42-a6595a18e24a