Red Dead Redemtion 2 (Pre-order bonuses never received)

Discus and support Red Dead Redemtion 2 (Pre-order bonuses never received) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I have this problem but I think mine is a bit more. ..Different. ...I gameshare with my fiance ,we got the ultimate edition... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by E3RROR418, Nov 29, 2018.

1. E3RROR418
    E3RROR418 Guest

I have this problem but I think mine is a bit more. ..Different. ...I gameshare with my fiance ,we got the ultimate edition with the preorder bonuses. I got the money in GTA, I got the free horse ,clothes, and weapons in story ...but the only thing I got
    on the rdr2 online beta was the rank up bonus and the treasure map .I got no free horse, no free weapons ,and no free clothes.

What do I do

:)

E3RROR418, Nov 29, 2018
  2. CA2NC 07
    CA2NC 07 Guest

Case#1437856857

Me

Upon purchase of the Red Dead Redemption 2 (pre-order) I was to receive two bonuses that came with that pre-order. The bonuses are as follows:

2M GTA dollars (delivered 5-7 business days) along with 250k GTA dollars (72hrs. after my purchase. )

Me
    I never received either bonus and it is well passed the promised dates. I contacted Rockstar support and they told me that I would need to talk to you because it is a Microsoft glitch. Seeing that every purchase via the Microsoft Store is a legally
    binding contract under the Microsoft terms and conditions, I wanted to know if I would be eligible for additional compensation seeing that this is well passed the promised dates? Only a few people are known to be affected by this glitch while others received
    their without any issues.

Please let me know the next steps in handling this. Thank you.

M

would I be eligible for additional compensation seeing that this is well passed the promised dates?

MeUpon purchase of the Red Dead Redemption 2 (pre-order) I was to receive two bonuses that came with that pre-order.

MeUpon purchase of the Red Dead Redemption 2 (pre-order) I was to receive two bonuses that came with that pre-order.

MUpon purchase of the Red Dead Redemption 2 (pre-order) I was to receive two bonuses that came with that pre-order.

CA2NC 07, Nov 29, 2018
  3. CA2NC 07
    CA2NC 07 Guest
    Red Dead Redemption 2 (no bonus received)

Case#1437856857

Me

Upon purchase of the Red Dead Redemption 2 (pre-order) I was to receive two bonuses that came with that pre-order. The bonuses are as follows:

2M GTA dollars (delivered 5-7 business days) along with 250k GTA dollars (72hrs. after my purchase. )

Me
    I never received either bonus and it is well passed the promised dates. I contacted Rockstar support and they told me that I would need to talk to you because it is a Microsoft glitch. Seeing that every purchase via the Microsoft Store is a legally
    binding contract under the Microsoft terms and conditions, I wanted to know if I would be eligible for additional compensation seeing that this is well passed the promised dates? Only a few people are known to be affected by this glitch while others received
    their without any issues.

Please let me know the next steps in handling this. Thank you.

M

would I be eligible for additional compensation seeing that this is well passed the promised dates?

MUpon purchase of the Red Dead Redemption 2 (pre-order) I was to receive two bonuses that came with that pre-order.

CA2NC 07, Nov 29, 2018
  4. Red Dead Redemtion 2 (Pre-order bonuses never received)

The online bonuses are for when the full version releases. Not the beta. They have stated your beta progress will not transfer over to the full version of online so wont give you those bonuses yet onlt to loose them when the beta ends

The Viral Cyrix, Nov 29, 2018
  5. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest
    Hello E3RROR418,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Are you attempting to utilize the downloadable content through the account that you are sharing the game to? There are some developers that do not allow pre-ordered content to be shared to other accounts.
    We recommend contacting
    Rockstar Support
    to inquire about this issue.

XBF Leonzo G, Nov 6, 2018
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

The online bonuses are for when the full version releases. Not the beta. They have stated your beta progress will not transfer over to the full version of online so wont give you those bonuses yet onlt to loose them when the beta ends
  7. XBF Paul M Win User

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist, it sounds like you're experiencing an issue with receiving your pre-order bonus in Red Dead Redemption 2. If the bonus pre-order content was downloaded to the console you should need to progress into the game
    until you're able to purchase them. If you're unable to redeem them, then unfortunately you will have to reach out to
    Rockstar Games
    for assistance with the in-game content. I hope this information helps resolve the issue.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  8. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Hi, generally pre order bonuses can only be used by the account that purchased the game as far as I am aware and as such are not shareable.
  9. AtelierDanny Win User

Oh, it seems like it is Rockstar's stuff:

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us

You are advised to have your Social Club account ready and "Submit A Request".
  10. ThePrimeSimon Win User

I am having the same issue. When did you pre-order red dead 2? I ask this because I pre-ordered on august 15 and have gotten mixed reports that I would only receive the gta $2 million If I pre-ordered by august 15.

thanks.
Thema:

1. Red Dead Redemtion 2 (Pre-order bonuses never received) - Similar Threads - Red Dead Redemtion

2. Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x

in XBoX on Windows
    Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x: I'm trying to install Red Dead 2 on my Xbox One x and for some reason it is stuck on 67.7% at 57.54 GB and I know that there isn't a problem with space because before installing it I cleared open...
  3. Red Dead Redemption not starting Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption not starting Xbox One: Hey, when i start up Red Dead Redemption on my Xbox One i just see the picture of Arthur pointing a gun for a few seconds and then my TV turns black and then it shows No signal and i have To...
  4. Red dead redemption 2 stuck on 58.2%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption 2 stuck on 58.2%: I recently got an Xbox series x and inserted red dead redemption 2 on disk and it won’t download any further than 58.2% or 61.39gb d53eaaab-02bb-4ef9-ac92-d40812606e96
  5. HDMI connection not working every time I load up Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6, but if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI connection not working every time I load up Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6, but if...: Every time I try to load Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6 the HDMI connection from my Xbox to the TV stops working and leaves the game running in the background but stops the TV from showing the...
  6. how do i load red dead redemption GOTY edition on xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i load red dead redemption GOTY edition on xbox series x: I recently got the red dead redemption 1 game of the year edition. its compatible with xbox 360 and xbox one but when i load it in on the xbox series x it says this game isnt compatible. is there...
  7. how to fix my red dead

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix my red dead: my read dead has been stuck on the same percentage and i’ve restarted and i recently got the xbox series x and i have 47% storage left [img] 1b60eb8d-6a7a-4928-a385-96f9cbf29838
  8. Can I play red dead redemption 2 in the cloud when I buy it digitally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play red dead redemption 2 in the cloud when I buy it digitally?: I'm asking this because I use a Chromebook and since it's possible to do so with GTA V, I wonder if it is possible to do with red dead redemption 2 as well. [moved from de-de]...
  9. Installed Special Edition of Red Dead 2 but none of the stuff you get in online is showing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed Special Edition of Red Dead 2 but none of the stuff you get in online is showing...: So me and my boyfriend game share and he has the special edition, where I don’t but I was able to download the special edition add on. It downloaded, and it shows I have it downloaded and it’s...
  10. I need help installing Red Dead Redemption 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help installing Red Dead Redemption 2: I am encountering the message "instillation stopped" when trying to install red dead redemption 2 on my xbox series x I own the game I have tried a hard reset by removing the power cable for at...