Red Dead Redemption is impossible to buy on xbox one or xbox.com

Discus and support Red Dead Redemption is impossible to buy on xbox one or xbox.com in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It is backwards compatible but if you try to buy it on the console or on xbox.com it says "Sorry, Your transaction can not be processed at this time.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TdogWhoa44, Mar 25, 2018.

1. TdogWhoa44
    TdogWhoa44 Guest

It is backwards compatible but if you try to buy it on the console or on xbox.com it says "Sorry, Your transaction can not be processed at this time. Try again. With Red Dead Redemption 2 coming out I would really like to warm up with number 1. Microsoft
    Please fix.

:)

TdogWhoa44, Mar 25, 2018
  2. Can't purchase Xbox 360 backcompat games

so people have told me if it says I can't buy red dead redemption from the Xbox one, to try it from xbox.com. But that doesn't work, the only solution I have had people tell me is to buy it from a 360, but I don't have a 360. Is there any way for a support
    person to buy the game on my account for me and just take away the funds or something because it's getting really annoying not being able to play red dead redemption when I should be able to get it but can't

DedSecOfficial, Mar 25, 2018
  3. Red Dead Redemption is impossible to buy on xbox one or xbox.com

Hi there!

What country do you currently live in?

Does your account info,

billing info
    , and
    Xbox region match?

If they do not it would make purchases like this impossible at times.

Keep in mind that if you currently live in an
    unsupported region
    this purchase digitally may never be possible until that region becomes supported.

Post back with that info and we will try and help clarify what the root of the issue is!

Mister Getafix, Mar 28, 2018
  4. MiickO9
    MiickO9 Guest
    It could be an issues with the Region that your console is currently assigned too

MiickO9, Nov 4, 2018
  5. This thread was over 6 months old.

coco meat train, Nov 2, 2018
  6. coco meat train Win User

This thread was over 6 months old.
  7. MiickO9 Win User

It could be an issues with the Region that your console is currently assigned too
  8. Mister Getafix Win User

Hi there!

What country do you currently live in?

Does your account info,

billing info
    , and
    Xbox region match?

If they do not it would make purchases like this impossible at times.

Keep in mind that if you currently live in an
    unsupported region
    this purchase digitally may never be possible until that region becomes supported.

Post back with that info and we will try and help clarify what the root of the issue is!
  9. JohnMarchetta Win User

What's your favorite 360 game

Oh man, it's almost impossible to narrow it down to just one. For me, it's either Mass Effect 2, Batman: Arkham City, or Red Dead Redemption.
  10. WestsideJustice Win User

What's your favorite 360 game

Oh man, it's almost impossible to narrow it down to just one. For me, it's either Mass Effect 2, Batman: Arkham City, or Red Dead Redemption.
Thema:

1. Red Dead Redemption is impossible to buy on xbox one or xbox.com - Similar Threads - Red Dead Redemption

2. Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x

in XBoX on Windows
    Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x: I'm trying to install Red Dead 2 on my Xbox One x and for some reason it is stuck on 67.7% at 57.54 GB and I know that there isn't a problem with space because before installing it I cleared open...
  3. Red Dead Redemption not starting Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption not starting Xbox One: Hey, when i start up Red Dead Redemption on my Xbox One i just see the picture of Arthur pointing a gun for a few seconds and then my TV turns black and then it shows No signal and i have To...
  4. Red dead redemption 2 stuck on 58.2%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption 2 stuck on 58.2%: I recently got an Xbox series x and inserted red dead redemption 2 on disk and it won’t download any further than 58.2% or 61.39gb d53eaaab-02bb-4ef9-ac92-d40812606e96
  5. HDMI connection not working every time I load up Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6, but if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI connection not working every time I load up Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6, but if...: Every time I try to load Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6 the HDMI connection from my Xbox to the TV stops working and leaves the game running in the background but stops the TV from showing the...
  6. how do i load red dead redemption GOTY edition on xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i load red dead redemption GOTY edition on xbox series x: I recently got the red dead redemption 1 game of the year edition. its compatible with xbox 360 and xbox one but when i load it in on the xbox series x it says this game isnt compatible. is there...
  7. Can I play red dead redemption 2 in the cloud when I buy it digitally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play red dead redemption 2 in the cloud when I buy it digitally?: I'm asking this because I use a Chromebook and since it's possible to do so with GTA V, I wonder if it is possible to do with red dead redemption 2 as well. [moved from de-de]...
  8. I need help installing Red Dead Redemption 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help installing Red Dead Redemption 2: I am encountering the message "instillation stopped" when trying to install red dead redemption 2 on my xbox series x I own the game I have tried a hard reset by removing the power cable for at...
  9. Cannot download Red Dead Redemption 2 onto my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Red Dead Redemption 2 onto my Xbox One: Recently got the urge to play RDR2 again, however once I’ve gone to download it, it gets stuck after I put the second disc in, usually at around 60-70%. I’ve tried powercycling the Xbox etc, and...
  10. Im trying to install red dead redemption 2 from a disk but install keeps stopping and won’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to install red dead redemption 2 from a disk but install keeps stopping and won’t...: After adding disk 2 and running the install I seem to get a freeze around 60-70% installation stops and keeps trying to restart however I get the same stop message. I’ve tried to uninstall local...