Red dead redemption 2 pre order bonus for gta5

Discus and support Red dead redemption 2 pre order bonus for gta5 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have pre orderd the ultimate edition of red dead redemption 2 and was supposed to reveive 2million gta dollars but haven’t revived it anything anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by kieranh5, Aug 23, 2018.

1. kieranh5
    kieranh5 Guest

I have pre orderd the ultimate edition of red dead redemption 2 and was supposed to reveive 2million gta dollars but haven’t revived it anything anyone could do ?

My Microsoft order number is [Mod Removed]

Also my Xbox gamer tag is

:)

kieranh5, Aug 23, 2018
  2. OFFICIAL Red Dead Redemtion 2 Pre-Order Thread

I have not received my pre order bonus code for pre odering red dead redemption 2 and does that code also entail the money for gta 5.

ClearDeku1021, Aug 23, 2018
  3. CA2NC 07
    CA2NC 07 Guest
    Red Dead Redemption 2 (no bonus received)

Case#1437856857

Me

Upon purchase of the Red Dead Redemption 2 (pre-order) I was to receive two bonuses that came with that pre-order. The bonuses are as follows:

2M GTA dollars (delivered 5-7 business days) along with 250k GTA dollars (72hrs. after my purchase. )

Me
    I never received either bonus and it is well passed the promised dates. I contacted Rockstar support and they told me that I would need to talk to you because it is a Microsoft glitch. Seeing that every purchase via the Microsoft Store is a legally
    binding contract under the Microsoft terms and conditions, I wanted to know if I would be eligible for additional compensation seeing that this is well passed the promised dates? Only a few people are known to be affected by this glitch while others received
    their without any issues.

Please let me know the next steps in handling this. Thank you.

M

would I be eligible for additional compensation seeing that this is well passed the promised dates?

MeUpon purchase of the Red Dead Redemption 2 (pre-order) I was to receive two bonuses that came with that pre-order.

MeUpon purchase of the Red Dead Redemption 2 (pre-order) I was to receive two bonuses that came with that pre-order.

MUpon purchase of the Red Dead Redemption 2 (pre-order) I was to receive two bonuses that came with that pre-order.

CA2NC 07, Aug 23, 2018
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

You should never post personal information on an open forum. This includes order numbers. The offer said the item would be sent to your Live messages within 10 days of purchase. Please keep an eye on the messages for your code.

onyxishere, Aug 23, 2018
  5. H3adshak3r Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

I checked this for my and my brothers account and that is the result. Looks a little bit strange or? On My Account the Ultimate Edition is listed twice. I think this is not correct and on my brothers account ultimate edition is missing. Pre-Order Bonus is
    correct, because i have it bought and my brother not.

My Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (War Horse)

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (Treasure Map)

Brothers Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

6. H3adshak3r Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

Each profile can set ONE console at a time as their home console and any other profile on that console can then play that profiles digital games and use its subscriptions without the profile with the
    ownership of the games and subscriptions being signed in at the same time.
    Good to know, but if i got my own console and this new console to my home console then this did not work anymore on the old console right?

So i set the console to my home console on my account to an now it works - he has all the Content of the game, but i think this is not the solution for the initial Problem, because he bought and installed a seperate copy of the full
    game (Ultimate Edition) and so it should work without my account set to home console so that i share my game data with him.

And that is the real Problem which should be solved. So i checked what is installed on the console under his profile and compared it to my profile:

His installed game files:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre Order Bonus War Horse

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre Order Bonus War Treausre Map

My installed game files:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre Order Bonus War Horse

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre Order Bonus War Treausre Map

So we both have installed exactly the same game files, but if is only logged in, Nothing of the Special and ultimate edtion either the pre order Bonus stuff is loaded and accessible in the game. And that ist no correct. So what's the
    Problem?
  7. ClearDeku1021 Win User

OFFICIAL Red Dead Redemtion 2 Pre-Order Thread

I have not received my pre order bonus code for pre odering red dead redemption 2 and does that code also entail the money for gta 5.
  8. XBF Leslie D Win User

Red dead 2 special edition dlc

[*]Hi Superman, I'm sorry to hear that this is still persisting. The following list is the items that were part of the bundle for Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition:
    [*]Special Edition:
    • Base game
    • Treasure Map (pre-orders before 8/15 only)
    • GTA$1M for GTA Online (pre-order only)
    • Pre-Order Bonuses:
      • War Horse
      • Outlaw Survival Kit
      • Cash Bonus for Story Mode
    • Special Edition Content (Story Mode content):
      • Bank Robbery Mission & Gang Hideout
      • Dappled Black Thoroughbred
      • Talisman & Medallion Gameplay Bonuses
      • Gameplay Boosts
      • The Nuevo Paraiso Gunslinger Outfit
      • Free access to additional weapons
    Also, in regards to the War Horse
    Rockstar Support
    has this article stating how to access the War Horse. This is their response on their website;
    "The War Horse will be available once you have access to the Stables through Story Mode progression."

Hope this helps!
  9. onyxishere Win User

You should never post personal information on an open forum. This includes order numbers. The offer said the item would be sent to your Live messages within 10 days of purchase. Please keep an eye on the messages for your code.
Thema:

1. Red dead redemption 2 pre order bonus for gta5 - Similar Threads - Red dead redemption

2. Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x

in XBoX on Windows
    Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x: I'm trying to install Red Dead 2 on my Xbox One x and for some reason it is stuck on 67.7% at 57.54 GB and I know that there isn't a problem with space because before installing it I cleared open...
  3. Red Dead Redemption not starting Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption not starting Xbox One: Hey, when i start up Red Dead Redemption on my Xbox One i just see the picture of Arthur pointing a gun for a few seconds and then my TV turns black and then it shows No signal and i have To...
  4. Red dead redemption 2 stuck on 58.2%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption 2 stuck on 58.2%: I recently got an Xbox series x and inserted red dead redemption 2 on disk and it won’t download any further than 58.2% or 61.39gb d53eaaab-02bb-4ef9-ac92-d40812606e96
  5. HDMI connection not working every time I load up Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6, but if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI connection not working every time I load up Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6, but if...: Every time I try to load Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6 the HDMI connection from my Xbox to the TV stops working and leaves the game running in the background but stops the TV from showing the...
  6. how do i load red dead redemption GOTY edition on xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i load red dead redemption GOTY edition on xbox series x: I recently got the red dead redemption 1 game of the year edition. its compatible with xbox 360 and xbox one but when i load it in on the xbox series x it says this game isnt compatible. is there...
  7. Can I play red dead redemption 2 in the cloud when I buy it digitally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play red dead redemption 2 in the cloud when I buy it digitally?: I'm asking this because I use a Chromebook and since it's possible to do so with GTA V, I wonder if it is possible to do with red dead redemption 2 as well. [moved from de-de]...
  8. I need help installing Red Dead Redemption 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help installing Red Dead Redemption 2: I am encountering the message "instillation stopped" when trying to install red dead redemption 2 on my xbox series x I own the game I have tried a hard reset by removing the power cable for at...
  9. Cannot download Red Dead Redemption 2 onto my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Red Dead Redemption 2 onto my Xbox One: Recently got the urge to play RDR2 again, however once I’ve gone to download it, it gets stuck after I put the second disc in, usually at around 60-70%. I’ve tried powercycling the Xbox etc, and...
  10. Im trying to install red dead redemption 2 from a disk but install keeps stopping and won’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to install red dead redemption 2 from a disk but install keeps stopping and won’t...: After adding disk 2 and running the install I seem to get a freeze around 60-70% installation stops and keeps trying to restart however I get the same stop message. I’ve tried to uninstall local...