[Red Dead Redemption 1 Xbox 360] Unable to download Outlaws to the End Co-Op Pack

Discus and support [Red Dead Redemption 1 Xbox 360] Unable to download Outlaws to the End Co-Op Pack in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; To Whom It May Concern, When attempting to download the "Outlaws to the End" Co-op DLC on Xbox 360, I receive the "Unable to Download Outlaws to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by �, Nov 15, 2020.

1. �

[Red Dead Redemption 1 Xbox 360] Unable to download Outlaws to the End Co-Op Pack

To Whom It May Concern,

When attempting to download the "Outlaws to the End" Co-op DLC on Xbox 360, I receive the "Unable to Download Outlaws to the End Co-op DLC" message. This same behavior occurs no matter if I am in the game or Xbox Marketplace.
    I tried on another Xbox 360 and the same error is observed too. All other Red Dead DLC content I am able to download and install successfully, but just not this one. I tried the following troubleshooting steps but the issue is still present:

• Cleared the cache on Xbox 360 hard drive
    • Uninstalled and Reinstalled the latest Red Dead Redemption title update (1.08)
    • Uninstalled and Reinstalled all other Red Dead DLC
    • Deleted profile and re-downloaded profile onto Xbox 360
    • Tried downloading Co-Op DLC under a different Xbox 360 profile
    • Went to Microsoft store website and initiated download to Xbox 360, but still failed.
    • Attempted to download the DLC on a cellular hotspot connection
    • Restarted WiFi router/modem (advised by Rockstar Games support)
    I read on other websites that this issue is seen with all other Red Dead Redemption 1 players on Xbox 360 with no fix. I also reached out to Rockstar Games support which I am doing, but figure to post here as well.

The last resort option is to try to find the Game of the Year Edition of Red Dead Redemption 1 that has that DLC on a disk, but it does not make sense to go out and purchase the game again when I already own it.

Thanks in advance for your help!

:)

2. Doh Re Egon Win User

Xbox 360 Red Dead Redemption "Outlaws to the End" DLC

I am also having this issue, as are many others. I have tried downloading through my download history on XBOX 360 & the error is the same - Can't download Outlaws to the End Co-op Mission Pack. I have tried deleting the Title Update for Red Dead Redemption,
    downloading through another profile, downloading directly from the store - both through the game & from the website, clearing my system cache, deleting all other RDR dlc & trying to install this one first. Please help. We should have access to content we own.
  3. Julian_ Win User

New games for co-op

Great list! Portal 2, Red Dead Redemption and Left 4 Dead 2 are some awesome Xbox 360 titles with co-op available as well on the Xbox One.
  4. shybaby84 Win User

how to co-op

first you need to download the content from xbox market place its called outlaws to the end co op mission pack, when you have done this all you need to do is press the back button to access it.
  5. StephiBatt Win User

False Adertising!!

Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare, Red Faction: Armageddon and Dead Island all say co-op 2-4 offline but don't support the feature!
  6. cS Legacy cS Win User

What are some good online co-op games?

- My Greatest Co-op Game List:-

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Red Dead Redemption (Multiplayer Online)

Left 4 Dead 2 (Campaign Co-op, Survival Co-op with Multiplayer Versus and other modes)

Left 4 Dead (Campaign Co-op, Survival Co-op with Multiplayer Versus)

Dead Rising 2 (Campaign Co-op modes, alongside with Multiplayer Competitive)

Halo Wars (Campaign Co-op and Multiplayer Competitive)

Gears of War 3 (Campaign Co-op, Horde co-op and Multiplayer Competitive)

Gerars of War 2 (Campaign co-op, Horde co-op and Multiplayer Competitive)

Gears of War 1 (Campaign Co-op and Multiplayer Competitive)

Dead Island (Campaign Co-op and Survival Co-op)
Thema:

1. [Red Dead Redemption 1 Xbox 360] Unable to download Outlaws to the End Co-Op Pack - Similar Threads - Red Dead Redemption

2. Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x

in XBoX on Windows
    Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x: I'm trying to install Red Dead 2 on my Xbox One x and for some reason it is stuck on 67.7% at 57.54 GB and I know that there isn't a problem with space because before installing it I cleared open...
  3. Red Dead Redemption not starting Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption not starting Xbox One: Hey, when i start up Red Dead Redemption on my Xbox One i just see the picture of Arthur pointing a gun for a few seconds and then my TV turns black and then it shows No signal and i have To...
  4. Red dead redemption 2 stuck on 58.2%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption 2 stuck on 58.2%: I recently got an Xbox series x and inserted red dead redemption 2 on disk and it won’t download any further than 58.2% or 61.39gb d53eaaab-02bb-4ef9-ac92-d40812606e96
  5. HDMI connection not working every time I load up Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6, but if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI connection not working every time I load up Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6, but if...: Every time I try to load Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6 the HDMI connection from my Xbox to the TV stops working and leaves the game running in the background but stops the TV from showing the...
  6. how do i load red dead redemption GOTY edition on xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i load red dead redemption GOTY edition on xbox series x: I recently got the red dead redemption 1 game of the year edition. its compatible with xbox 360 and xbox one but when i load it in on the xbox series x it says this game isnt compatible. is there...
  7. Can I play red dead redemption 2 in the cloud when I buy it digitally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play red dead redemption 2 in the cloud when I buy it digitally?: I'm asking this because I use a Chromebook and since it's possible to do so with GTA V, I wonder if it is possible to do with red dead redemption 2 as well. [moved from de-de]...
  8. I need help installing Red Dead Redemption 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help installing Red Dead Redemption 2: I am encountering the message "instillation stopped" when trying to install red dead redemption 2 on my xbox series x I own the game I have tried a hard reset by removing the power cable for at...
  9. Cannot download Red Dead Redemption 2 onto my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Red Dead Redemption 2 onto my Xbox One: Recently got the urge to play RDR2 again, however once I’ve gone to download it, it gets stuck after I put the second disc in, usually at around 60-70%. I’ve tried powercycling the Xbox etc, and...
  10. Im trying to install red dead redemption 2 from a disk but install keeps stopping and won’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to install red dead redemption 2 from a disk but install keeps stopping and won’t...: After adding disk 2 and running the install I seem to get a freeze around 60-70% installation stops and keeps trying to restart however I get the same stop message. I’ve tried to uninstall local...