Red Dead Online is coming at the end of the week - what are you hoping is included?

Discus and support Red Dead Online is coming at the end of the week - what are you hoping is included? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Homestead, Ranch, or whatever. I want to be able to build a place for myself and protect it from rapscallions. bfbc7160-9210-4697-be6b-aa849b671edc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BowenB23, Nov 26, 2018.

1. BowenB23
    BowenB23 Guest

Red Dead Online is coming at the end of the week - what are you hoping is included?

Homestead, Ranch, or whatever. I want to be able to build a place for myself and protect it from rapscallions.

:)

BowenB23, Nov 26, 2018
  2. WiiAboutU
    WiiAboutU Guest
    Red Dead Redemption 2 Online

Just a reminder that the beta for the online portion of Red Dead Redemption 2 should be available to play sometime next week. I hope it isn’t too littered with bugs, since the story mode has so many glitches. If that’s any indication.

WiiAboutU, Nov 26, 2018
  3. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
    Red Dead Redemption 2 hinted by Rockstar

[quote user="The Sea Trout"]

I reall should pick up Red Dead again and finish it off.

[/quote]You really should, it's got the best ending ever!

As for Red Dead 2, it cant come soon enough, I adore Redemption.

neilhorgan, Nov 26, 2018
  4. JhonSnow777
    JhonSnow777 Guest

John Marston as a selectable character and Battle Royale mode ;-).

JhonSnow777, Nov 26, 2018
  5. matthewiag
    matthewiag Guest
    Honestly cant wait, I just hope the servers hold up and they don't crash like GTA 5 did.

matthewiag, Nov 26, 2018
  6. The possibility to have a Ranch and to squad up a gang...going against other gangs...if they have do it right for me it will be a KA...it's already a KA btw Red Dead Online is coming at the end of the week - what are you hoping is included? ;)

GrayTheNineLive, Nov 26, 2018
  7. Darkwolfecze
    Darkwolfecze Guest
    Saloons with option to pay for women. Also option to buy mansion for whole gang.

Darkwolfecze, Nov 6, 2018
  8. GrayTheNineLive Win User

The possibility to have a Ranch and to squad up a gang...going against other gangs...if they have do it right for me it will be a KA...it's already a KA btw ;)
  9. matthewiag Win User

Honestly cant wait, I just hope the servers hold up and they don't crash like GTA 5 did.
  10. JhonSnow777 Win User

John Marston as a selectable character and Battle Royale mode ;-).
  11. Darkwolfecze Win User

Saloons with option to pay for women. Also option to buy mansion for whole gang.
  12. Francia J. Win User

Red dead Redemption 2 Ultimate edition deal is a deal?

Hi Giovanni, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have checked the Red Dead Redemption 2: Ultimate Edition and according to the description page it is stated: "Includes Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode, Red Dead Online, plus all Special and Ultimate Edition content." This means that it already includes Red Dead Online which will let you play the game.

Make sure to get the Red Dead Redemption 2: Ultimate Edition.

Also, with promotions, it will really depend.
Thema:

1. Red Dead Online is coming at the end of the week - what are you hoping is included? - Similar Threads - Red Dead Online

2. Installed Special Edition of Red Dead 2 but none of the stuff you get in online is showing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed Special Edition of Red Dead 2 but none of the stuff you get in online is showing...: So me and my boyfriend game share and he has the special edition, where I don’t but I was able to download the special edition add on. It downloaded, and it shows I have it downloaded and it’s...
  3. Red Dead Redemption 2 Online issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2 Online issue: When i go to log into online for RDR2, it brings me to a screen to purchase an xbox game pass plan. I already have Live and have had no problem playing online before game pass. Someone please help...
  4. Red Dead Redemption 2 Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2 Online: When i go to load up Red dead redemption 2 online, it brings me to "purchase an Xbox game pass Plan". I have been able to play Online without owning the game pass. I already own xbox live. I have...
  5. Red Dead Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Online: How come I can no longer play Red Dead Online? I have an Xbox Game Pass Core membership, but every time I try to play I am asked to upgrade to Ultimate? 32734af7-f7b4-42b7-96dc-d2bc744062fa
  6. Whenever I tried playing red dead redemption 1 online it says your gamer profile does not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I tried playing red dead redemption 1 online it says your gamer profile does not...: It works on my second xbox one on my account but not this xbox one 2ab53a0c-245d-4586-9b86-b725338a56e2
  7. Can I download red dead online optimized for the series x or s on my Xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I download red dead online optimized for the series x or s on my Xbox one s: I want to buy the game but I want to make sure I can download it 449d9c3a-b4e0-4263-a279-4d626cac0f8b
  8. 3 days ago i bought red dead redemption ultimate and i cant acces online on ps4 it just...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3 days ago i bought red dead redemption ultimate and i cant acces online on ps4 it just...: Hello im having trouble accesing red dead redemption online and i specially bought red dead redemption ultimate edition for this and im on ps4 4469251a-a5d9-414f-b295-3fdf33440ce3
  9. Red Dead Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Online: About a year ago, I bought the Ultimate Edition of Red Dead 2. It had Rdr2 and rdr online in the bundle. When I bought it, I didn't have Xbox live. I haven't had it since then either. If I bought...
  10. I’m attempting to redeem a code for 25 gold bars in red dead redemption 2 online, but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m attempting to redeem a code for 25 gold bars in red dead redemption 2 online, but it...: I’m attempting to redeem a code for 25 gold bars in red dead redemption 2 online, but it just says something went wrong whenever I press confirm. I sent a gift through my alternate account to my...