Red dead 2 story mode had it as a pre order now it wants me to rebuy????

Discus and support Red dead 2 story mode had it as a pre order now it wants me to rebuy???? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; all of a sudden i have to rebuy story mode evn tho i have owned the game since the pre order was released years ago? Worked fine yesterday today i just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MaKaVeLi XIIX, Aug 3, 2021.

1. Red dead 2 story mode had it as a pre order now it wants me to rebuy????

all of a sudden i have to rebuy story mode evn tho i have owned the game since the pre order was released years ago? Worked fine yesterday today i just cannot get onto my story mode no more

:)

MaKaVeLi XIIX, Aug 3, 2021
  2. Eletricdrum Win User

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

Which platform are you using (Xbox, PC)?

Please check if you're using the same account that was used to purchase the content and see if the content is associated with your account:

https://support.xbox.com/pt-BR/help/subscriptio...
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

HELP NEEDED ASAP

Are you sure that you purchased the full Red Dead Redemption 2 and not just the Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode. If you purchased the Story Mode, then you need to own Red Dead Online in order to play it. Story Mode is just DLC for Red Dead Online and cannot be played or installed without Red Dead Online.
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

Red dead redemption 2

Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode is just an add-on for Red Dead Online. Red Dead Online is required in order to play Story Mode. Since RDO was removed from Game Pass, you would need to purchase Red Dead Online in order to keep playing the add-on for that game.
  5. XBF - Dom Win User

Can’t play Red Dead Redemption 2 story mode with game pass

Hello x23 Hyper 23x,

Thank you for reaching out to us about your issue!

As of September 13, Red Dead Online has now been removed from Xbox Game Pass. Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode is downloadable content for Red Dead Online and was not included with Game Pass. Therefore, you would have had to purchase it in order to access it.

For our users that have purchased Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode and are no longer able to access it, you will have to purchase Red Dead Online as it is a requirement.

Currently you are able to purchase Red Dead Online, Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode & Red Dead Redemption 2 (which bundles both the story mode and online)

[Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
  6. XBF - Tali Win User

Can’t play Red Dead Redemption 2 story mode with game pass

Hello x23 Hyper 23x,

Thank you for reaching out to us about your issue!

As of September 13, Red Dead Online has now been removed from Xbox Game Pass. Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode is downloadable content for Red Dead Online and was not included with Game Pass. Therefore, you would have had to purchase it in order to access it.

For our users that have purchased Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode and are no longer able to access it, you will have to purchase Red Dead Online as it is a requirement.

Currently you are able to purchase Red Dead Online, Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode & Red Dead Redemption 2 (which bundles both the story mode and online)

[Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
    Hello everyone!

As stated, Red Dead Online has been removed from Xbox Game Pass as of September 13th. If you have purchased Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode and are no longer able to access it, you will have to purchase Red Dead Online.

Locking this thread since the answer has been provided. If there are further questions regarding Red Dead Redemption 2, please post a new topic.

Thank you!

-Tali
Thema:

1. Red dead 2 story mode had it as a pre order now it wants me to rebuy???? - Similar Threads - Red dead story

2. Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x

in XBoX on Windows
    Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x: I'm trying to install Red Dead 2 on my Xbox One x and for some reason it is stuck on 67.7% at 57.54 GB and I know that there isn't a problem with space because before installing it I cleared open...
  3. Red Dead Redemption not starting Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption not starting Xbox One: Hey, when i start up Red Dead Redemption on my Xbox One i just see the picture of Arthur pointing a gun for a few seconds and then my TV turns black and then it shows No signal and i have To...
  4. Red dead redemption 2 stuck on 58.2%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption 2 stuck on 58.2%: I recently got an Xbox series x and inserted red dead redemption 2 on disk and it won’t download any further than 58.2% or 61.39gb d53eaaab-02bb-4ef9-ac92-d40812606e96
  5. HDMI connection not working every time I load up Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6, but if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI connection not working every time I load up Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6, but if...: Every time I try to load Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6 the HDMI connection from my Xbox to the TV stops working and leaves the game running in the background but stops the TV from showing the...
  6. how do i load red dead redemption GOTY edition on xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i load red dead redemption GOTY edition on xbox series x: I recently got the red dead redemption 1 game of the year edition. its compatible with xbox 360 and xbox one but when i load it in on the xbox series x it says this game isnt compatible. is there...
  7. how to fix my red dead

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix my red dead: my read dead has been stuck on the same percentage and i’ve restarted and i recently got the xbox series x and i have 47% storage left [img] 1b60eb8d-6a7a-4928-a385-96f9cbf29838
  8. Can I play red dead redemption 2 in the cloud when I buy it digitally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play red dead redemption 2 in the cloud when I buy it digitally?: I'm asking this because I use a Chromebook and since it's possible to do so with GTA V, I wonder if it is possible to do with red dead redemption 2 as well. [moved from de-de]...
  9. Installed Special Edition of Red Dead 2 but none of the stuff you get in online is showing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed Special Edition of Red Dead 2 but none of the stuff you get in online is showing...: So me and my boyfriend game share and he has the special edition, where I don’t but I was able to download the special edition add on. It downloaded, and it shows I have it downloaded and it’s...
  10. Red Dead Redemption not allowing me to play story mode.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption not allowing me to play story mode.: I bought red dead online through the Xbox store and own the disc. Red Dead Redemption 2 is not allowing me to play story mode when I insert the disc. I’ve tried cleaning the disc and switching...