Red dead 2 code error

Discus and support Red dead 2 code error in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; pre-ordered the ultimate edition of red dead 2 and never got the bonus gta $ 9e779c27-2a6a-458a-8f27-7230dc9bc8db Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Glendale McGill, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Red dead 2 code error

pre-ordered the ultimate edition of red dead 2 and never got the bonus gta $

:)

Glendale McGill, Aug 14, 2018
  2. JoshGoodman1
    JoshGoodman1 Guest
    Error code 0x8b050066

Error code 0x8b050066. Trying to download Red Dead Redemption 2. Won't install. Haven't been connected internet in 6 months and other games download fine. Help!

JoshGoodman1, Aug 14, 2018
  3. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    3 Red Lights on my Xbox 360 Elite

Can you give us the secondary error code?

This can be done by turning on your xbox.

As soon as the 3 red lights start to blink, press and hold the SYNC button.

After that, press (don't hold!) the EJECT button.

The 3 reds light will change to 0, 1, 2, 3 or 4 red lights.

Do this 4 times in a row and you'll have yourself a secondary error code e.g. 0110, 0022

The code is for 0 red, 0 red, 2 red, 2 red lights.

As far as I can see at the moment, this is the Red Ring of Dead.

You can either get it repaired by Microsoft or you can buy yourself a new Xbox.

Maybe the secondary error code can change my opnion.

CrazY1985, Aug 14, 2018
  4. Red dead 2 code error

Based on the Microsoft Store page, "After pre-ordering your copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 through the Microsoft Store, this GTA$2,000,000 bonus will be delivered to your Xbox message center in 7-10 days."

If you've never received the message I'd recommend reaching out to official support here: Contact Us | Xbox Support

If an automated assistant pops up click no thanks and scroll to the bottom. Then be sure to click on either "Chat with Xbox Support" or "Request a Call" to reach someone at official support.

Ambassador Kingz, Aug 14, 2018
  5. HapPiLyInSaN3 Win User

Xbox multiplayer problem

The nat type is open and there was only a error code in red dead 2 online ingame : 0x50000006
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Is There Any Cure For RDR2 Online Error ***210006???

Just found this link

Here they claim to have fix: Link
  7. CrazY1985 Win User

3 Red Lights on my Xbox 360 Elite

Can you give us the secondary error code?

This can be done by turning on your xbox.

As soon as the 3 red lights start to blink, press and hold the SYNC button.

After that, press (don't hold!) the EJECT button.

The 3 reds light will change to 0, 1, 2, 3 or 4 red lights.

Do this 4 times in a row and you'll have yourself a secondary error code e.g. 0110, 0022

The code is for 0 red, 0 red, 2 red, 2 red lights.

As far as I can see at the moment, this is the Red Ring of Dead.

You can either get it repaired by Microsoft or you can buy yourself a new Xbox.

Maybe the secondary error code can change my opnion.
  8. Default_570 Win User

Xbox Error code 0x80a40026

9. Ambassador Kingz Win User

Red dead 2 code error

Based on the Microsoft Store page, "After pre-ordering your copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 through the Microsoft Store, this GTA$2,000,000 bonus will be delivered to your Xbox message center in 7-10 days."

If you've never received the message I'd recommend reaching out to official support here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us#5:0:6

If an automated assistant pops up click no thanks and scroll to the bottom. Then be sure to click on either "Chat with Xbox Support" or "Request a Call" to reach someone at official support.
Thema:

Red dead 2 code error

1. Red dead 2 code error - Similar Threads - Red dead code

2. Can i use a red dead code from the microsoft store on pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i use a red dead code from the microsoft store on pc?: My friend just gifted me Red Dead Ultimate edition from his xbox and when i redeamed it it says its only on console which we did not realise, is there any way for me to play it on my pc?...
  3. I’m attempting to redeem a code for 25 gold bars in red dead redemption 2 online, but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m attempting to redeem a code for 25 gold bars in red dead redemption 2 online, but it...: I’m attempting to redeem a code for 25 gold bars in red dead redemption 2 online, but it just says something went wrong whenever I press confirm. I sent a gift through my alternate account to my...
  4. i recently gifted a friend who lives in the usa red dead online and xbox sent him a code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i recently gifted a friend who lives in the usa red dead online and xbox sent him a code...: My Xbox name is VTimes#2317 and the friend who lives in the usa is Broly978.I would like either a refund to my microsoft balance or a Xbox code that is valid for him. Thank You....
  5. Cannot download Red Dead Redemption on Series S (game code)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Red Dead Redemption on Series S (game code): Ordered a digital code for Red Dead (X360 version) from Gamestop, got the code, and tried to redeem it on the website. When I try to do so, I get this message: Check the instructions that came...
  6. Error code 0x82d40006 for Red Dead Redemption 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x82d40006 for Red Dead Redemption 2: I played Red Dead Redemption 2 Online when it was on game pass, and decided to buy the story mode. Now that the game isn’t in gamepass anymore, it won’t let me play it. It shows up in my purchase...
  7. Red Dead Redemption 2 giving me error code 0x82d40007

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2 giving me error code 0x82d40007: I bought Red Dead Redemption 2 a couple months ago, but when I try to play it now, it says the owner needs to sign in. If it is because the game is on game pass, I still have a subscription to it....
  8. I have an error code 0x838601e7 for synchronize issue for my red dead file...help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an error code 0x838601e7 for synchronize issue for my red dead file...help.: I'm having a problem gaining access to my red dead data. I keep getting the error code 0x838601e7 popping up advising me to delete my data... Which isn't happening.. I require a solution with...
  9. Xbox error code for red dead redemption 2.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox error code for red dead redemption 2.: Red dead redemption has cause me a headache got it installed and I'm on disc 2 but it refuses to go further than 46% it keeps giving my the Xbox one error code of " 0x87e00067 " Literally have...
  10. Codice preordine Red dead redemption 2 [Translation-Preorder Code red dead redemption2]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Codice preordine Red dead redemption 2 [Translation-Preorder Code red dead redemption2]: Ho preordinato Red dead redemption 2 (special edition) avevo dunque due codici con contenuti aggiuntivi che avrei trovato nel gioco una volta inseriti. Ebbene ho inserito entrambi i codici, quello...