Red alert 3 achievements still bugged after over a year!!

Discus and support Red alert 3 achievements still bugged after over a year!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I stopped playing red alert 3 after the game stopped awarding me achievements, they are for completing mission on any difficulty. Stone faced witnesses... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SavvyTelletubby, Jul 24, 2023.

1. Red alert 3 achievements still bugged after over a year!!

I stopped playing red alert 3 after the game stopped awarding me achievements, they are for completing mission on any difficulty. Stone faced witnesses and blight on the big apple are still locked after over a year! I originally completed the missions on series s but yesterday I dusted off my 360 and went back and played both missions to completion but still achievements are locked?! ****!?!?

:)

SavvyTelletubby, Jul 24, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

You would have to ask EA to fix their game
  3. SavvyTelletubby Win User

So when's hell supposed to freeze over again? XD... :'(
  4. SavvyTelletubby Win User

It was so weird, there was no issue with the achievements popping when I started playing it on my series s but when I finished Easter island there was no achievement but assumed it'll pop later so got through new york mission and no achievement again? So I stopped playing! Recently dusted off my 360 and downloaded red alert to see if I can go through the game and get the missing achievements but it appears that the gaming gods have forsaken me!
  5. ngocphi Win User

Keep in mind Westwood studios is gone if you are playing the og vrrsion

The remastered collection you have to talk to ea

Since you are playing on ea play not.xbox network

You have to.talke to ea

Remastered is only o. Eaplay not gamepass which includes ea play but as .mentioned ea play games are EA play not xbox games
  6. THE IMMORTAL D Win User

Achievements are down... again

my diablo 3 achievements for Above & Beyond and trade in didn't unlock for me. it shows that they are completed but are still locked. hopefully they will unlock when i get on later today to play. after the alert was over i did get two more achievements,
    but these two are still locked even though they are shown to be completed.
Thema:

1. Red alert 3 achievements still bugged after over a year!! - Similar Threads - Red alert achievements

2. Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x

in XBoX on Windows
    Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x: I'm trying to install Red Dead 2 on my Xbox One x and for some reason it is stuck on 67.7% at 57.54 GB and I know that there isn't a problem with space because before installing it I cleared open...
  3. Xbox 360 flashes red more then 10 times then shuts odd

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 flashes red more then 10 times then shuts odd: My xbox 360 turns on green then after min or show starts flasing red more than 10 times then shuts off Had it in same spot as always... suddenly started yesterday...
  4. When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...: [img] When I try to use voice to message text, it says error and an error triangle shows up d4d8113e-048e-4672-8491-f2562cd7ffc4
  5. i found my old xbox 360E but it’s giving me the red ring of death

in XboX Insiders
    i found my old xbox 360E but it’s giving me the red ring of death: granted i haven’t ran her since the 7th grade, is there anything i can do? i’ve unplugged everything, tried new power cords, took out the hard drive, etc. the button goes from green to a flashing...
  6. AppHangB1 error with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AppHangB1 error with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge: Hello, I have problem with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge. I can't install game, because will crashing. I use Windows 11. In Windows 10 I haven't any problem. In Reporting Problems is...
  7. Red Alert 2 can't launch from GamePass on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Alert 2 can't launch from GamePass on PC: Hi, This is the first time I am having a problem with a game on GamePass PC. Command and Conquer Red Alrert 2 and Yuri's revenge. It was installed, but when I click Launch from the EA Play app,...
  8. Red Alert 3 is on origin and says its free on ea play, but doesn't work on ea play beta,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Alert 3 is on origin and says its free on ea play, but doesn't work on ea play beta,: I have Xbox Game pass ultimate, On Origin it says Red Alert 3 is free on Ea play, but doesn't let me log in to EA play. If I log into Ea play beta app, it says Red Alert 3 is not on gamepass. I...
  9. Commander and Conquer: Red Alert 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Commander and Conquer: Red Alert 3: I cant buy red alert 3. Although it is in the backward compatibility list, it appears as unavailable for my region. Is tha right? Não consigo comprar o jogo Red Alert 3. Apesar de estar na lista...
  10. Command & Conquer Red Alert 3: Commander's Challenge Not Working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Command & Conquer Red Alert 3: Commander's Challenge Not Working.: As the title says I bought this game on the 360 back at least in 2010. I can plug in my old 360 and play away but on the xbox one x it says i need to put in the disc or have the license for it. It...