Recovery of Minecraft account from deleted microsoft account with prepaid pin for Java edition

Discus and support Recovery of Minecraft account from deleted microsoft account with prepaid pin for Java edition in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello. My Microsoft account got deleted by unknown means but is it possible to recover my minecraft account if i provide my transaction id (prepaid pin... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by zl l1, Aug 27, 2023.

1. zl l1
    zl l1 Guest

Recovery of Minecraft account from deleted microsoft account with prepaid pin for Java edition

Hello. My Microsoft account got deleted by unknown means but is it possible to recover my minecraft account if i provide my transaction id (prepaid pin number)? When i try to log in, it says that the microsoft account does not exist so im not very sure... is it possible if someone could assist me?

:)

zl l1, Aug 27, 2023
  2. Mae Sev. Win User

Hello zl l1,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a new discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Mae Sev. Win User

Hello zl l,

We appreciate you for sharing this with us and welcome to the Xbox Forums.

We understand that your Microsoft account got deleted. This can indeed be a challenging situation.

According to Microsoft's policies, you have 60 days to cancel an account closure. If you get an error message "Account does not exist", it means that the account deletion has been effective made, the 60 days timer has expired, and there is no way to recover it.

Regarding your question, if your Microsoft account got deleted, it's possible that your Minecraft account is also affected since it's linked to your Microsoft account. However, if you have the transaction ID or prepaid pin number for your Minecraft Java edition, there's a chance that you can recover your account.

Here are the steps that you can follow to recover your Minecraft account:

1. Go to the Minecraft support page (https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us) and click on "Submit a request" at the top right corner of the page.

2. Fill out the required information, including your email address, subject, and description of the issue. Make sure to provide as much detail as possible, including your transaction ID or prepaid pin number.

3. Wait for a response from the Minecraft support team. They may ask for additional information or verification to confirm your ownership of the account.

4. Once your ownership is confirmed, the support team will assist you in recovering your Minecraft account.

In addition, you may also want to contact Microsoft support or Minecraft support to inquire about the status of your deleted account. They may be able to provide more information or assistance in recovering your account.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. CarTzy Win User

Lost Minecraft Account through mandatory migration process

Hello DarkTS,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Xbox Community.

Identify the account type you have then proceed with the recovery

Minecraft: Java Edition Account Types | Minecraft Help

For recovery visit the following links:

Mojang - Changing Your Email Address (Mojang Accounts) | Minecraft Help

Minecraft (Legacy) - Change Your Email Address (Legacy Minecraft Accounts) | Minecraft Help

Microsoft Account - Need help with your new Microsoft account for Minecraft: Java Edition?  | Minecraft Help

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  5. Rostom L Win User

I want to delete my mincraft java account from my microsoft account

Hi Shay! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Please be informed that once a Minecraft account is migrated to a Microsoft account, it can no longer be undone. I am afraid there's no option to delete just your Minecraft account since it's considered a Microsoft account already. If you want to delete your Minecraft account, you must delete the Microsoft account itself.

Learn more about Minecraft: Java Edition migration here https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...
  6. Youchan3070 Win User

New Minecraft launcher won't connect since I changed my main alias from my Microsoft account.

When Minecraft stopped working, I used my Microsoft account. And this issue happened after I changed my main alias from E-Mail 2 to E-Mail 1. I can play Minecraft if I log in with my E-Mail 2.

I purchased Minecraft on my Mojang account before the migration, but I don't use my mojang account and that Microsoft account that was migrated to.

With my Mojang account (E-Mail 1) migrated to Microsoft account (E-Mail 4) I bad the Java Edition. With my first Microsoft account (E-Mail 1, now 3) I had Minecraft Bedrock Edition. And with the other MIcrosoft account (E-Mail 2, now 1) I have both Java and Bedrock.

I purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Microsoft Account (E-Mail 1, now 3) from the Microsoft Store and I purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Microsoft account (E-Mail 2, now 1) from the Microsoft Store but the Java Edition I purchased from minecraft.net. On my Mojang account (E-Mail 1, now migrated to Microsoft Account with E-Mail 3) I bought Minecraft Java from minecraft.net.
Thema:

1. Recovery of Minecraft account from deleted microsoft account with prepaid pin for Java edition - Similar Threads - Recovery Minecraft account

2. Email Recovery for Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email Recovery for Minecraft: I HAVE my Minecraft User Name but NOT the email address used to set it up. All the ones I thought it could be do not work. Can I recover the email address using just the Minecraft User Name?...
  3. Minecraft Account Recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Account Recovery: I recently tried to login to my minecraft account and had no luck getting in. What i forgot was i deleted a microsoft account a while back and im assuming that this account turned out to be the...
  4. Minecraft Recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Recovery: Good day! How can I recover my account if I only have the payment receipt? I buyed minecraft on mojang then migrated to microsoft. fb22a832-6fd4-44eb-89e3-0f38a6a2b86c
  5. Minecraft Transaction ID recovery after Migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Transaction ID recovery after Migration: Hey everyone, So my Minecraft account was bought a while ago (2018), and I accidently deleted the email containing the Transaction ID not knowing its importance. I wanted to regain that...
  6. Minecraft Account Recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Account Recovery: My Minecraft account Cranaticallight was hacked and it was connected to my Xbox account CensedMeteor779 which was connected to microsoft and now I have no access at all. I have the prepaid code...
  7. minecraft account recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft account recovery: so i think that i had gotten hacked and i couldnt play minecraft but now i could log into my microsoft account witch i couldnt do before adn i tried downloading minecraft on my new PC but when i...
  8. Minecraft Deleted Worlds Recovery

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Deleted Worlds Recovery: My friend had to delete Minecraft off their computer (they play bedrock edition on their laptop) and they are distraught about their worlds being completely deleted. Is there a way to restore it?...
  9. Minecraft Account, Account Recovery Failing Every time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Account, Account Recovery Failing Every time: My minecraft and microsoft account recently got hacked, and an unfamiliar recovery phone number and email so I am unable to recover it using the account.live.com/ascr. Is there anything I can do...
  10. Minecraft account recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account recovery: Hi, I just got messages from my microsoft account that was linked to my minecraft account for already 9 years that my email got changed, and everything that can help me enter to account got reset....