Recovering my Xbox account. (LOST IN ~2018)

Discus and support Recovering my Xbox account. (LOST IN ~2018) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've already went to the Xbox support link: "Find your Microsoft account email address | Xbox Support" and that doesn't help me at all, there's no... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rylen Y, Dec 14, 2023.

1. Rylen Y
    Rylen Y Guest

I've already went to the Xbox support link: "Find your Microsoft account email address | Xbox Support" and that doesn't help me at all, there's no information there.

Dear Xbox Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a critical issue regarding my Xbox account, and I would greatly appreciate your assistance in resolving the matter.

In 2016, I created an Xbox account under the email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. Unfortunately, I recently fell victim to a scam, where I unknowingly provided my password. I understand the gravity of this situation and acknowledge the lapse in judgment, especially considering my younger age at the time.

The following day, I attempted to log into my account, only to discover that the password had been changed. Additionally, both the recovery email and phone number associated with the account were altered. Regrettably, I do not have a record of the 25-digit recovery key.

To facilitate the recovery process, I have submitted a form to Xbox Support, but regrettably, the response indicated that the provided information was insufficient. I would like to emphasize that I have access to my Xbox profile account on my Xbox One, and I believe this should serve as substantial proof of ownership.

I kindly request your assistance in reviewing my case and considering the information available on my Xbox One as a valid means of confirming my identity. I understand the importance of account security and appreciate the measures in place to protect users. However, I am hopeful that, given the circumstances, an exception can be made to expedite the resolution of this matter.

Thank you for your attention to this urgent matter. I eagerly await your guidance and appreciate your prompt assistance in recovering my Xbox account.

Contact me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

Rylen Y, Dec 14, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: