Recovering lost reward credits

Discus and support Recovering lost reward credits in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So I was having issues with xbox live rewards giving me credits to my account. So i was told in a previous post that i had made about my problem, to... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Genetic20, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Genetic20
    Genetic20 Guest

So I was having issues with xbox live rewards giving me credits to my account. So i was told in a previous post that i had made about my problem, to opt out of the reward program and wait 2 days and then create a new one.Now that h

i have opted back in for the rewards program and have now 0 points. Is there a way now to recover all the pending credits that i had in my previous rewards account?

:)

Genetic20, Nov 30, 2016
  2. Lost reward credits?

yesterday I had 4,500 reward credits and now I only have 3,000 my survey credits have vanished. Any way I could get those back?

LIljoKEr12913, Nov 30, 2016
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Lost reward credits?

Hello LIljoKEr12913,

Since you requested a deposit on the 21st, we deposited your available Credits from your processed survey and one refer-a-friend Credit event.

XBLRewards8, Nov 30, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

XBLRewards8, Nov 30, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: