Recovering deleted messages (warthog code for forza horizon 3)

Discus and support Recovering deleted messages (warthog code for forza horizon 3) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I got a code last September from Microsoft via the messages platform on the Xbox OS to get the halo warthog in forza horizon 3. I went to redeem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlmightySIM5906, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Recovering deleted messages (warthog code for forza horizon 3)

Hi, I got a code last September from Microsoft via the messages platform on the Xbox OS to get the halo warthog in forza horizon 3. I went to redeem the code last night and I've somehow managed to delete the entire message thread including the code. Is there
    any way I can undelete the message thread and get the code back or is there a way of getting another code?

It's for my 10 year old son who whilst he hasn't played halo yet loves the warthog and really wants to drive it in FH3.

Thanks in advance

Richard

:)

AlmightySIM5906, Jan 9, 2017
  2. Deleted message

Accidently deleted message with halo warthog code for forza horizon 3, any chance it could be resent?

Dragon Sage22, Jan 9, 2017
  3. Warthog Code

i was sent a code for the halo warthog for forza horizon 3 from Microsoft and my messages were deleted by microsoft

Shadow0Heart17, Jan 9, 2017
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey there!

I sent you a message over
    Xbox Live.

Enjoy! Recovering deleted messages (warthog code for forza horizon 3) :)

Miss Bijoux, Jan 11, 2017
  5. DEADBOB3 Win User

Xbox live message Deleted.

i got a message for a warthog download in forza horizon 3 but accidently deleted it
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Worthog

Eligible players will receive codes to download the Warthog via an Xbox Live Message, and codes will begin to be sent out during the week of Sept. 5. In addition, players who have not played an Xbox One Halo game will still have the chance to earn the Warthog
    via a special #Forzathon event coming to Forza Horizon 3 in October.

For more info:
    news.xbox.com/.../forza-horizon-3-gone-gold-halo-warthog-announcement
  7. Mister Beep Win User

haven't receive forza horizon 3 Warthog code

Hey guys,

For information regarding how the Halo Warthog on Forza Horizon 3 codes are going out, please check out our
    Warthog/Forza Horizon 3 Codes stickied post.

Thanks for understanding!
  8. SirKnitro Win User

Did not receive warthog Code for Forza Horizon 3

I had a message from Microsoft for a promotional code for the Halo Warthog as a download add on for Forza Horizon 3, but now the message is no longer there, nor did I ever delete it. I was going to buy the game, but wanted to install the add on first.
    Is there any way to get the message with the code again?
  9. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey there!

I sent you a message over
    Xbox Live.

Enjoy! :)
Thema:

1. Recovering deleted messages (warthog code for forza horizon 3) - Similar Threads - Recovering deleted messages

2. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  3. How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?: When i tried to update the minecraft apk file. It gave a choice to save the files before deleting the app and installing it again and so i clicked yes and after that i tried to reinstall minecraft...
  4. Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?: If me and my friend texted through Xbox and I deleted the chat but they still have it can I recover it? 28272ae1-fd49-4801-98ec-ef0bb6ae4745
  5. Is there a way to recover clips I deleted a little over a month ago?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to recover clips I deleted a little over a month ago?: I recently transferred all of the clips on my Xbox to a flash drive then deleted them off my Xbox since my storage was full. I also just started building my first PC and was getting ready to set...
  6. How to recover a account player it was deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to recover a account player it was deleted: A hacker changed my password and recovery email and then I went to log it and it said that my account didn’t exist. I don’t think you can change the email on a account so I think they deleted it....
  7. How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have...: I recently had an Xbox account permanently sign me out and realized the email used to create it has been deleted, is there anyway to recover my account without it. All the Microsoft support seems...
  8. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  9. How can I recover message that was deleted

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover message that was deleted: How do I recover deleted message a75655df-f83e-4a52-a27c-84ceb400d3e8
  10. If someone deletes an Xbox message can it be recovered?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If someone deletes an Xbox message can it be recovered?: Recently someone I was messaging on Xbox sent a message and I was greeted with ‘This message was deleted’ is there any way this message can be recovered? a532bd00-0232-489a-8e34-489b04c43165