Recovering Deactivated Minecraft Account (I WAS NEVER INFORMED!)

Discus and support Recovering Deactivated Minecraft Account (I WAS NEVER INFORMED!) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I am very upset to find out today that my Minecraft account is permanently deactivated. I was never informed via email that this would happen,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ledari, Oct 1, 2023.

1. Ledari
    Ledari Guest

Hello,

I am very upset to find out today that my Minecraft account is permanently deactivated. I was never informed via email that this would happen, so I feel that it is extremely unfair that I can no longer play the game under my username "," which has been with me for nearly 10 years.

I've already made a Microsoft account so that I can make this post, and I want to have my Minecraft account back with the username it had. Once again, I was never informed via email that I would permanently lose my account, so I request that I get it back. I paid money for this account, and it is not right for Microsoft to take it away from me when the right to do so was never in the terms.

-Matthew

:)

Ledari, Oct 1, 2023
  2. Annanda Martins Win User

Hello Ledari! I'm Annanda and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

I am sorry you are going through this.

Since this is a Minecraft ( Mojang ) account issue, this need to be addressed directly at Mojang support, okay? These accounts are separate from Microsoft/Xbox accounts.

Best of luck for you, and i hope you can recover your account soon.

https://help.mojang.com/

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below

Best Regards, Annanda.
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Recover/Migrate deactivated Microsoft account for Minecraft

Hello Deb_304, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I’m sorry to hear you lost access to your Microsoft account. I would like to ask, may I know what do you mean by “deactivated”? Was the account locked by Microsoft, was the account compromised, or instead you forgot the password?

In advance, I would like to let you know that no one at Microsoft can view, change the account details or send password reset links for you, this is for security policies
  4. Deb_304 Win User

Recover/Migrate deactivated Microsoft account for Minecraft

Hi Manuela

'Deactivated' means the email account has been deleted.
  5. Nkosana23 Win User

Will suspended account eventually be deleted?

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Unfortunately deactivating an account will not free up the Minecraft profile name to be used on a different account. Old Minecraft accounts do not have a deactivation feature. To deactivate an old Minecraft account, you must first migrate it to a Mojang account. Still, this does not allow you to reuse the user name.

For more details on the above kindly visit: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us...ng an account will not,it to a Mojang account

I hope this helps resolve your issue.
  6. iTsFx Win User

Why did it kick me out?

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

If you are being prompted to enter a username for Minecraft: Java Edition even though you had an account before, it is possible that your account was deleted or deactivated due to inactivity. It could also be that your account was compromised or there was a technical issue that caused your account to become inaccessible.

You can try to recover your account by going to the Minecraft website and clicking on the "Forgot password" link. This will allow you to reset your password and regain access to your account if it is still active.

If your account has been deleted or deactivated, you may need to create a new account to access Minecraft: Java Edition.
Thema:

1. Recovering Deactivated Minecraft Account (I WAS NEVER INFORMED!) - Similar Threads - Recovering Deactivated Minecraft

2. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  3. How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?

in XboX Insiders
    How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?: Im not sure if i should post it here or another subreddit but i found a post with a similar question so. I bought the xbox game pass on my pc and played it, specifically Persona 5 Royal is one of...
  4. I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...: So recently, I decided to factory reset my computer due to hardware issues. When I reinstalled Minecraft, I realized that the world that I had spent more than a hundred hours on had went away too....
  5. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  6. How can I recover all my games back on my hard drive after formatting it by accident?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I recover all my games back on my hard drive after formatting it by accident?: Hi I tried moving all my games installation point over to my external hard drive but instead formatted it and lost all my games and I don’t know if there’s a way I can get them back and if it is...
  7. Recover my Library

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover my Library: I just replaced my Xbox one with a new Xbox X series. I set up the new system but none of my previous games or digital purchases are in my library. How would I recover them?...
  8. How do I recover about 100 lost games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover about 100 lost games?: Randomly a little while ago about 100 games randomly just disappeared despite the having the same amount of storage used as if they were there. I've tried a keep games and apps reset and a power...
  9. How do I recover an active gamertag when the email has be deactivated?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover an active gamertag when the email has be deactivated?: I created an account with an email that didn’t belong to me. I got that resolved and switched it to one of my personal emails. I currently had my Xbox damaged due to lightning, but I’m trying to...
  10. Recover/Migrate deactivated Microsoft account for Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover/Migrate deactivated Microsoft account for Minecraft: Hi folks, here's the scenario: Forced by Microsoft, I migrated my legacy Mojang account for Minecraft: Java to a Microsoft Account (@hotmail). The Microsoft Account in question has since been...