recovering a xbox account i lost because i lost the email

Discus and support recovering a xbox account i lost because i lost the email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; ive contacted support but they said they were not able to confirm i was the owner of the account if anyone had advice on what to do ill take your word... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by astroware2001, Aug 21, 2023.

1. recovering a xbox account i lost because i lost the email

ive contacted support but they said they were not able to confirm i was the owner of the account if anyone had advice on what to do ill take your word for it i gave them as much information that i could like my email i used and the email i wanted to change it to but to no avail they didnt budge so im in the deep end trying to recover it because i spent a few 100$ on games and transactions

:)

astroware2001, Aug 21, 2023
  2. Jeremy Grey Win User

Hello Astroware2001! My name is Jeremy and I’m happy to help you with your question.

I'm sorry to hear that.

Unfortunately if you cannot provide the necessary information needed to complete the recovery form and you don't have access to the back up email set up on the account, then you wont be able to recover the account.

I understand losing an account is frustrating however, the security is set in place to ensure that it is the person that owns the account that is trying to recover it.

Regards,
  3. GerbenDunnewind Win User

Microsoft account got deleted and lost info. (Minecraft account)

So can i turn it back or is my info lost.

Because i did a recover but i think because i created a new account on the same email it didn’t work.
  4. onyxishere Win User

Multiple Profiles on one email account

Sorry but if there was no email address attached to the account and you've deleted it or lost it there is no way to recover it. However, what you can do is create a new email address and account for her. Keep the details of the account handy so that if
    it is lost again in the future you can easily recover it.
  5. Ethan K1 Win User

Migrating gives random Xbox gamertag

I found an email that could be the one I signed up with but I do not remember part of it . Is there any way to recover a lost email account?
  6. OpenH8 Win User

Remove parents email

Its not lost, the email used to create it simply doesn't exist anymore. We can't even go to recover our passwords because I had an mts.net account and it transferred to windows live sometime last year but the xbox still has the old email locked in, unable
    to change.
Thema:

1. recovering a xbox account i lost because i lost the email - Similar Threads - recovering account lost

2. help recovering my lost account

in XBoX Accessibility
    help recovering my lost account: Around when the xbox 1 series s came out my dad bought me one for my birthday i used it all the way until 2021 which i got a pc, i hadent logged into the account since and my mom no longer has the...
  3. I know my username but i lost my email can i recover the account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I know my username but i lost my email can i recover the account?: I Brought Minecraft on an account and lost the email but im still logged in and can play on microsoft games with the account can i recover the email? 8c741100-ba3c-41cc-b4bd-999adc36672f
  4. How do I recover my lost account data?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover my lost account data?: After changing my gamertag on my Xbox, I lost all my account data, progress and purchases related to my games. How do I fix this? 7d4711b2-b083-4793-bc63-628df84d7c0d
  5. Recovering my Xbox account. (LOST IN ~2018)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering my Xbox account. (LOST IN ~2018): I've already went to the Xbox support link: "Find your Microsoft account email address | Xbox Support" and that doesn't help me at all, there's no information there. Dear Xbox Support Team, I...
  6. Please recover my account (it was over a year since I lost it)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please recover my account (it was over a year since I lost it): My acount was hacked aruond 1 year ago. This was in late september of 2022 The hackers email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. My acount is *** Die...
  7. Recovering Lost Minecraft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recovering Lost Minecraft Account: I migrated my account in June 2022, I had to change my name as it said my old name was taken. After this I lost all my data on all servers, as well as my skins and cape. I was wondering if I could...
  8. Help Needed to Recover Minecraft Account Lost During Email Deletion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help Needed to Recover Minecraft Account Lost During Email Deletion: Hello, fellow Minecraft enthusiasts, A while back, I migrated my Minecraft Account from Mojang to Microsoft with the intention of having a specific account solely for Minecraft and another for...
  9. Can I recover the email of my lost account whilst only knowing its gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I recover the email of my lost account whilst only knowing its gamertag?: Hello. I haven't had an Xbox in many years but upon purchasing a new one I faced a problem. I can (I believe) remember my old Gamertag, however, upon several login attempts, I have resulted in...
  10. Is there a way to recover a lost account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to recover a lost account?: So I've lost an account over 5 months ago now. It was tied to an email I made when I was a kid, and don't have access to this email anymore. I am still connected to this account via my Xbox One....