Recover Xbox Account with ONLY Gamertag?

Discus and support Recover Xbox Account with ONLY Gamertag? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been trying to recover my old Xbox account for a couple of weeks now. I found the gamertag (FoxSaysWhatVII) and the Gamerscore (2,090). I've been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lcysolo, Dec 25, 2023.

1. lcysolo
    lcysolo Guest

I've been trying to recover my old Xbox account for a couple of weeks now. I found the gamertag (FoxSaysWhatVII) and the Gamerscore (2,090). I've been using many different email addresses and passwords to recover it, but none of them seem to work. I'm unable to find anything related to that account besides its Gamertag. I lost the account after 2 years of stopping using my Xbox and didn't think to write down the email or change it to a more recognizable one. The Xbox is also misplaced, so I couldn't look on the actual Xbox for anything. I attempted to search through Xbox support forums, but none seemed to help me in the right way. ( https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/my-account/microsoft-account/forgot-microsoft-account does not apply to me since I don't remember anything besides the gamertag for the account, nor have I used the email for anything else.)

Is there any possible way that I could recover the account even without remembering the email or password?

:)

lcysolo, Dec 25, 2023
  2. InvisibleBear87 Win User

Forgotten pass code

Delete the Gamertag from the Xbox 360 Console. Only delete the Gamertag. Recover the Gamertag. You will need the Windows Live ID and Password to Recover that account.
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

Is there anyway you can find it as without being able to provide lots of information to show you own the account, its unlikely they will recover the account back to you?
  4. lcysolo Win User

Thank you for helping, but the first question asks me what the email, phone number, or skype to the Xbox account which the issue is that I don't know the email or password.
  5. The_Last_DJ Win User

My pleasure, glad you got it recovered.
  6. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello ! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

The recovery form is one of the only ways to recover your account. They do ask a lot of questions as they have to be sure they are giving access to the account owner.

https://account.live.com/acsr
Thema:

1. Recover Xbox Account with ONLY Gamertag? - Similar Threads - Recover Account Gamertag

2. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  3. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...
  4. Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.: I got alot of Microsoft emails but I ignored them thinking it was just telling me about something that I subscribed on, but in fact it was telling me my account has been stolen and information...
  5. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  6. Trying to recover my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover my account: So in 2020 I reseted my Xbox and lost my twirlingcelling60 account. I’m trying to recover it but I don’t know any information on it. I’ve also been paying Xbox gold on it without knowing for a...
  7. My account got hacked but i recovered it but the hackers had changed my gamertag so i want...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked but i recovered it but the hackers had changed my gamertag so i want...: My account got hacked but i recovered it but the hackers had changed my gamertag so i want to revert it back. Pls someone help me 2a67077c-60fd-4159-be58-ca3cb1c093df
  8. Can I recover the email of my lost account whilst only knowing its gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I recover the email of my lost account whilst only knowing its gamertag?: Hello. I haven't had an Xbox in many years but upon purchasing a new one I faced a problem. I can (I believe) remember my old Gamertag, however, upon several login attempts, I have resulted in...
  9. How to recover account with only Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to recover account with only Gamertag: When I was a kid I had an Xbox 360. I played it a lot, had over 100k gamer score and hundreds of dollars of games bought. I sadly sold my Xbox 360 after losing interest. But after some time I...
  10. How do I recover a gamertag/find the email and associated account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover a gamertag/find the email and associated account?: Hello all. I recently reset my console due to certain games not updating and constantly getting stuck on said loading screen. However, this has caused me to lose or be locked out of my gamertag...