Recover old gt

Discus and support Recover old gt in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My old gt was Sebastian back in the original xbox 360. My gt now is . I want to go back to my old gt but keep my current stats achievements and games.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sebastian0187, Oct 29, 2023.

1. Recover old gt

My old gt was Sebastian back in the original xbox 360. My gt now is . I want to go back to my old gt but keep my current stats achievements and games. How would I do so? I don't know the old password for the original Xbox 360 gt but it is still on my Xbox 360 but i can't log into it. Can someone please help me with this switch?

:)

Sebastian0187, Oct 29, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

Recover old gt

Hello Sebastian0187, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I understand that you are having trouble signing in to your Xbox 360 because you forgot your password. Here are some steps you could follow to recover it:

Go to Reset Password and enter your email address.
    https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/lost-password-solution
    Choose how you want us to send you the security code (email or phone number).
    Once you receive your security code, you will be asked to choose a new password and enter it twice.
    If you can't access any of the contact methods shown, you can try resetting your password directly from your Xbox 360 console:

On the Login screen of the console, type your email address, and select the "Forgot my password" button1.
    Type the characters shown on the screen to verify that you are not a robot.
    Any alternate phone numbers or email addresses you previously provided for security purposes will be displayed.

I hope this helps you solve the problem. If you have more questions or if the problem persists, don't hesitate to ask.

Best regards.
  3. VernierSlake Win User

Invalid email address, help please

Recover your old profile > change the e-mail > delete it again > reuse e-mail on current profile
  4. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Recover GT

Hi there!

Sorry to hear about any frustration this may have caused. Unfortunately, we're unable to assist with account and Gamertag issues here on the public facing forums. You will need to speak directly with phone
    or chat support
    for further assistance.

Please let us know if you have any additional Xbox support questions! We're here to help. :)
  5. Inferior-91D30E2D-4F Win User

recover gt

Your account may have been suspended i would check your email to see if this happened if not then listen to Temhotabot He is a good man
  6. AudileUrchin19 Win User

Recovering GT

Thanks for the reply! I created a new MS account (hotmail address). I used the steps but am getting the following error:

"Sorry, we can't change your Microsoft account right now."

I am assuming I am getting this error since the 'new' gamertag () that was created is less than 30 days old. Is this correct?

If this is correct, after 30 days I can move the "" gamertag to my new MS account. Once that is done, how do I get the old GT (TheBigMcNasty) associated with it's email address, or now, the email address that "" was moved away
    from?

Thanks so much!
Thema:

Recover old gt

1. Recover old gt - Similar Threads - Recover old

2. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...
  3. How can I recover an old and unused account? URGENT

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I recover an old and unused account? URGENT: I have an outlook account just like this email but I forgot all login information. Please dont tell me that there is no way of recovering it. I see I still have my old number linked to the...
  4. Recover 8 year old Gamertag from Xbox 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover 8 year old Gamertag from Xbox 360?: My old gamertag is still associated with my Microsoft account email address and Xbox Live Online account. I have not not subscribed to Xbox Live Gold since July 2015. There is a resubscribe...
  5. Could I recover my old gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Could I recover my old gamertag?: I was trying out a gamertag but did not know the next changes will be charged. Could I at least return to my old gamertag? 20ab70ac-a9cc-4b42-a52f-5b07864eeade
  6. How can i recover old account info? I am being charged and don't even use that old account!...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i recover old account info? I am being charged and don't even use that old account!...: how do i recover an old account if i don't have info? I am still being charged every month and don't even use 2f03c363-473f-46fd-b85f-ed853c94ddc5
  7. need help recovering an old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    need help recovering an old account: so I had a old xbox account that was attached to my moms work email and microsoft has stopped accepting work emails for account and when I try to sign into it it says the account doesn’t exist so...
  8. i cannot Recover my Old account and now that other platform such as Bungie PS5, i want to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot Recover my Old account and now that other platform such as Bungie PS5, i want to...: ive tried all emails that i ahve to try log and also by resetting my password through every email possible.. all i need to do is know whats my email attached to this username "MakKauHijauN". i beg...
  9. Can I recover an old account by proving my identity

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I recover an old account by proving my identity: A long time ago I made an account with a made up email, and I spent many hours playing on that one, and one day I deleted my account by mistake. I have since forgotten the password as well as the...
  10. Recovering an old account I don't have all of the info for

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering an old account I don't have all of the info for: I used my mothers xbox live account since I was a child and didn't really think about asking for the account info before she died and haven't been able to get back in for a few years and was...