Recover my Library

Discus and support Recover my Library in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just replaced my Xbox one with a new Xbox X series. I set up the new system but none of my previous games or digital purchases are in my library. How... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Biggiephilz, May 30, 2024.

1. Biggiephilz
    Biggiephilz Guest

Recover my Library

I just replaced my Xbox one with a new Xbox X series. I set up the new system but none of my previous games or digital purchases are in my library. How would I recover them?

:)

Biggiephilz, May 30, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Recover my Library

you need to sign in with the same Xbox account, everything on Xbox is account based
  3. Jaeger E Win User

Huge issue with my Xbox game pass account!

well im logged in the same account in the microsoft store and the xbox app and my library is empty :(

i tried to recover the lost data with diskdrill but no games was found.

I really hope there is a save of my library games somewhere because i can't find these games anymores on the xbox game pass
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Can not recover purchased game in My Library

Thanks for contacting us, it will always be a pleasure to help the community.
  5. olafjass Win User

Hi Mateus,

Thank you so much for your quick reply. I tried all the steps on your list twice over without any luck. Actually worked on this issue until 3am ( Thailand time ).

In the end, the whole problem was, that I downloaded the “free” RDR2 online through Game Pass Ultimate. Nobody ( including forums ), had mentioned that in order to play RDR2 story mode, you would need the RDR2 “online” DLC.. Unknowing to me, Game Pass erased this free DLC this month. I did buy the story mode only, but without the DLC.....this game was not downloadable anymore.

I took the chance of purchasing the RDR2 “online” DLC to see if this would resolve the missing Game.

Bingo 😎

Thank you again Mateus

Regards Olli
  6. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

I recommend that you try the solutions below, please.

Solution 1:

Step 1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for at least 10 seconds to open the Power center.

Step 2. Then unplug the power supply from your console and wait for 3 minutes.

Step 3. Plug the power supply back into the Xbox console.

Step 4. Press the Xbox button on the console to turn it on again.

Solution 2:

Go to console settings, general tab>network and internet settings>advanced options>alternative mac address>click clear. After that restart your console.

Solution 3:

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

After that restart the console, and add the account again.

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, I hope these solutions can help you.
Thema:

Recover my Library

1. Recover my Library - Similar Threads - Recover Library

2. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  3. How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?

in XboX Insiders
    How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?: Im not sure if i should post it here or another subreddit but i found a post with a similar question so. I bought the xbox game pass on my pc and played it, specifically Persona 5 Royal is one of...
  4. I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...: So recently, I decided to factory reset my computer due to hardware issues. When I reinstalled Minecraft, I realized that the world that I had spent more than a hundred hours on had went away too....
  5. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  6. How can I recover all my games back on my hard drive after formatting it by accident?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I recover all my games back on my hard drive after formatting it by accident?: Hi I tried moving all my games installation point over to my external hard drive but instead formatted it and lost all my games and I don’t know if there’s a way I can get them back and if it is...
  7. How do I recover about 100 lost games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover about 100 lost games?: Randomly a little while ago about 100 games randomly just disappeared despite the having the same amount of storage used as if they were there. I've tried a keep games and apps reset and a power...
  8. Recover things from a long wiped 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover things from a long wiped 360: I have an odd situation. In mid 2015 my whole XBox 360 wiped itself and I don't know why. It had also done this once before, I'd estimate around mid 2014. I did lose stuff I cared about, but I was...
  9. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...
  10. Xbox One - Possible to swap internal HDD to recover data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Possible to swap internal HDD to recover data?: So, I have a friend who's Xbox One HDMI port no longer works, he's upgraded to a Series X, but was not able to retrieve his account data off the old xbox. (Cannot remember password or email...