Recover/Migrate deactivated Microsoft account for Minecraft

Discus and support Recover/Migrate deactivated Microsoft account for Minecraft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi folks, here's the scenario: Forced by Microsoft, I migrated my legacy Mojang account for Minecraft: Java to a Microsoft Account (@hotmail). The... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Deb_304, Jul 10, 2023.

1. Deb_304
    Deb_304 Guest

Hi folks, here's the scenario:

Forced by Microsoft, I migrated my legacy Mojang account for Minecraft: Java to a Microsoft Account (@hotmail). The Microsoft Account in question has since been deactivated (for months now).

I have exhausted my options in trying to recover the account. I have the 1) Email & Username, 2) Password, 3) Answer to Security Questions. However it's simply impossible(?) to migrate without being able to sign in - which admittedly requires the Outlook Account to actually exist. At this point in time, simply attempting to deny Microsoft from forcing my hand to purchase yet another instance of Minecraft.

Failed to locate a better suited Community forum for this, so posting here. Apologizing in advance if I am infracting any netiquette with regards to posting. Any insights appreciated. Many thanks!

:)

Deb_304, Jul 10, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: