Recover form being denied

Discus and support Recover form being denied in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The recovery process is BS I have tried everything they have told me Todo I know for a fact they have a way to access the information I need my account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chris Cook5, Feb 9, 2024.

1. Chris Cook5
    Chris Cook5 Guest

The recovery process is BS I have tried everything they have told me Todo I know for a fact they have a way to access the information I need my account back it's total horse **** iv done 2 forms everyday since Sunday and not ever been approved so wth am I supposed to do I created the account over 15 years ago and I don't have access to the number associated with it is there a way on the console it's self to change the number to a different one or am I just screwed and need to buy a PlayStation or what

:)

Chris Cook5, Feb 9, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Chris! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft account.

Unfortunately, the only option to recover a Microsoft account is through the account recovery webform (ACSR).

https://account.live.com/ACSR?uaid=eadbff0c96ce4ed9935b7d36f1670425

According to a User Myke Ylaya who posted instructions on how to submit a recovery request via the account recovery web form: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/56a5a7e6-c569-4a7f-8d6a-eb8a1355e34d

"You will also need an active alternate email where you can be contacted.

Note: Try to fill out the form on where you frequently use or usually sign in your account.

After submitting the request, you will be contacted on your contact alternate email within 24 hours. You will receive a reset password link that will take you back access to your account."

Note: If your account has 2 step verification feature enabled, the account recovery webform will not work.

However just in case, your Microsoft account is blocked/locked due to a suspicious or unusual activity that may hinder your account from being recovered, you will have to submit an account reinstatement form as a last resort to unblock your account:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/concern/AccountReinstatement

Once it is blocked, you can try to submit another request through the account recovery webform.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Josh Barnes1 Win User

DLC doesn’t work

Yeah that’s the form I filled out. I haven’t gotten that email from them yet about my refund being denied
  4. Lawrence Andriese Win User

How do get customer support to verify its me to log into my xbox account?

My third form was denied as well.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Microsoft won't respond to me are they ignoring me?

6. Walesyyyyy Win User

Denial of refund seemingly denied for no reason?

Thanks for this, should filling out this form increase my chances of acceptance rather than the online form where it was denied?
Thema:

1. Recover form being denied - Similar Threads - Recover form being

2. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  3. How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?

in XboX Insiders
    How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?: Im not sure if i should post it here or another subreddit but i found a post with a similar question so. I bought the xbox game pass on my pc and played it, specifically Persona 5 Royal is one of...
  4. I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...: So recently, I decided to factory reset my computer due to hardware issues. When I reinstalled Minecraft, I realized that the world that I had spent more than a hundred hours on had went away too....
  5. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  6. How can I recover all my games back on my hard drive after formatting it by accident?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I recover all my games back on my hard drive after formatting it by accident?: Hi I tried moving all my games installation point over to my external hard drive but instead formatted it and lost all my games and I don’t know if there’s a way I can get them back and if it is...
  7. Recover my Library

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover my Library: I just replaced my Xbox one with a new Xbox X series. I set up the new system but none of my previous games or digital purchases are in my library. How would I recover them?...
  8. How do I recover about 100 lost games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover about 100 lost games?: Randomly a little while ago about 100 games randomly just disappeared despite the having the same amount of storage used as if they were there. I've tried a keep games and apps reset and a power...
  9. When recovering account via online form, what address do you use?

in XBoX Accessibility
    When recovering account via online form, what address do you use?: Failed 4 times at recovering my Microsoft account. I have 17 years on it, 275k gamerscore and own over 500 digital games and I can't pass the verification despite everything I put in is right....
  10. I accidentally hit recover account and I have tried filling out the form several times and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally hit recover account and I have tried filling out the form several times and...: I filled out the form that Microsoft provides and provided credit card info that was used for xbox live subscription. The form keeps coming back saying the information is not correct and I have...