Recover Account - Email hacked and shut down

Discus and support Recover Account - Email hacked and shut down in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi. Locked out of my account. My email was hacked and Microsoft shut down my account. Now, I have a son crying because he can't play games and all of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jill Hartfelder, Dec 22, 2023.

1. Recover Account - Email hacked and shut down

Hi. Locked out of my account. My email was hacked and Microsoft shut down my account. Now, I have a son crying because he can't play games and all of his data is possibly lost. Xbox support saying 30 days. I have tried a hundred times filling out the recovery form, even providing multiple pieces of info, but no luck. Please help. Thanks

:)

Jill Hartfelder, Dec 22, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi Jill H, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry to hear that someone stole your account. I know how frustrating it can be when this happens. Let's say that the only alternative you have at this moment is to send the account recovery form (You mentioned that you tried to fill out the form, but believe me it is the only option), I have also been through this situation, so I can give you some recommendations:

The first thing is to enter information that the account has, in case a phone number or card has been deleted, you should simply omit that information and not add it to the form. That said, you can enter the following link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Please note that Support cannot help recover accounts, but in that case, if you want to contact them and talk in a live chat for more detailed information, you can access the following link.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

I also want to mention that this is a Microsoft public forum, where we are players like you who try to guide/help other players solve basic problems they have, this means that we are not Microsoft employees.

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/50d0d753-c765-4478-933f-8e005c780dd0

I hope this information has been useful to you.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. Jay_answers Win User

Account hacked

Email hacked and also xbox hacked. Sorry to hear that.

All you can do is recover your email account first (and see what else has been compromised), and then recover the xbox account (and any other accounts that were compromised from the stolen email account).
  4. Gillette 73 Win User

Xbox Account Problem

With this being a recovered hacked account issue your best to telephone support - they have access to account info and will be able to help recover it fully to your own personal emails etc
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

I don't know if im unpantient or Microsoft is just greedy.

If you already created another Microsoft account with the same email as the hacked Microsoft account, the hacked account will not be able to be recovered. You can try to use the recovery form but it will find your new account with the email address, not the old account. I'm really sorry about this, my friend.
  6. KrisFarrell Win User

Need to change my age or create new parent account

Sorry but that content can not be transfered between accounts. Its just not possible!

Also you can not delete a parent account. You can shut down the email address, but that does not delete the account. In most cases the parent account is just an email address a password used by parents to give permission to their child to access Xbox Live.

If you know the email address for the parental permissions follow Vibroplex's instructions, they are the steps to recover a parental email/account.
Thema:

1. Recover Account - Email hacked and shut down - Similar Threads - Recover Account Email

2. Is there a way to recover my Xbox account without an email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to recover my Xbox account without an email?: I lost the email I signed into my account with, and it no longer exists anymore. I lost the PC I had my Xbox account on, and I can't seem to do anything. Is there a solution???...
  3. How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have...: I recently had an Xbox account permanently sign me out and realized the email used to create it has been deleted, is there anyway to recover my account without it. All the Microsoft support seems...
  4. How can I Recover A Hacked Email/Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I Recover A Hacked Email/Account: So recently I tried to play Minecraft and microsoft asked me to sign in with my email. When I tried to it said that my account did not exist. So I kept trying again and again. But that did not...
  5. Can i recover a Microsoft account if I have forgotten which email address I used?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i recover a Microsoft account if I have forgotten which email address I used?: My son has managed to sign out of his minecraft account and I can't remember which email address I used to set up the Microsoft account linked to it... I've tried all the email addresses I can...
  6. I know my username but i lost my email can i recover the account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I know my username but i lost my email can i recover the account?: I Brought Minecraft on an account and lost the email but im still logged in and can play on microsoft games with the account can i recover the email? 8c741100-ba3c-41cc-b4bd-999adc36672f
  7. How Do i recover my hacked minecraft account (Email Changed and Username changed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Do i recover my hacked minecraft account (Email Changed and Username changed): On Saturday, Around 5:58 PM, December 23rd 2023, i was playing minecraft on hypixel when someone invited me to a party. they said they wanted to vc so i friended them on discord. they invited me...
  8. HELP RECOVERING MY EMAIL ACCOUNT AND MY XBOX ACCOUNT (LOCKED OUT)

in XBoX Accessibility
    HELP RECOVERING MY EMAIL ACCOUNT AND MY XBOX ACCOUNT (LOCKED OUT): Hi everyone, I need serious help getting back into my email account which is linked to my Xbox account, I've had my account for 17 years and when I first started my profile I cant remember what...
  9. Can i recover an account that had its email changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i recover an account that had its email changed: my account had its email changed a while ago and i havent been able to get it back can i get some help 83ca05c7-ebe0-40c6-91cf-04d7614b6a2c
  10. I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account: I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account 536510a7-d891-474d-9bbd-654309c66447