Recover 8 year old Gamertag from Xbox 360?

Discus and support Recover 8 year old Gamertag from Xbox 360? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My old gamertag is still associated with my Microsoft account email address and Xbox Live Online account. I have not not subscribed to Xbox Live Gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Vanhalo, Dec 22, 2023.

1. Vanhalo
    Vanhalo Guest

My old gamertag is still associated with my Microsoft account email address and Xbox Live Online account.

I have not not subscribed to Xbox Live Gold since July 2015.

There is a resubscribe option but it take me to a Game Pass Core sign up page.

Can I still use my old Gamertag on Xbox X?

Recover 8 year old Gamertag from Xbox 360? [​IMG]

Additionally when I search for it using the Gamertag search it shows my profile.

https://xboxgamertag.com/

:)

Vanhalo, Dec 22, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Yes you can. Since you're able to sign into it to see that page, you can just sign into the same account on the console.
  3. The Resistance Win User

Original Xbox Gamertags getting reset April 16th?

[quote user="DarkhavenX666"]

So if I have a VERY old Xbox gamertag from circa 2002 (Darkhaven3) which I have never used on Xbox 360, would I be able to change my current Gamertag (as in, legitimately buy a change for 800M$P) to this old tag?

[/quote]

No. You cannot join Xbox LIVE Gamertags. Unless recovered that gamertag with the Windows Email details to Xbox LIVE and
    then paid the 800 Microsoft Points to change the 2002 Gamertag to something else, and then paid another 800 Microsoft Points ot change your current gamertag to the old one.

But all that would achieve would just be changing your gamertag to your old gamertag and that is all. Nothing else would be transfered from your 2002 Gamertag to your 2012 Gamertag, like Xbox LIVE Tenture (number of years on Xbox LIVE). That would all remain
    on the recovered 2002 Gamertag.
  4. BongKaos Win User

Comment in this post if you have had your xbox 360 for 5 year or more with no problems

Comment....

I Still use my Xbox from time to time. The 360 is about 8 years old now, The Xbox is a bit older :)
  5. Lloydy25 Win User

games with gold

[quote user="Gamer Nostalgia"]
    Your gamertag is 12 years old yet your oldest achievement is only from 2005..

[/quote] My gamertag is also 12 years old, and I can inform you that there were no achievements on the xbox, they started on xbox 360.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Recovering old gamertag [3 years old]

Thema:

1. Recover 8 year old Gamertag from Xbox 360? - Similar Threads - Recover old Gamertag

2. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...
  3. How can I recover an old and unused account? URGENT

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I recover an old and unused account? URGENT: I have an outlook account just like this email but I forgot all login information. Please dont tell me that there is no way of recovering it. I see I still have my old number linked to the...
  4. Could I recover my old gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Could I recover my old gamertag?: I was trying out a gamertag but did not know the next changes will be charged. Could I at least return to my old gamertag? 20ab70ac-a9cc-4b42-a52f-5b07864eeade
  5. How can i recover old account info? I am being charged and don't even use that old account!...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i recover old account info? I am being charged and don't even use that old account!...: how do i recover an old account if i don't have info? I am still being charged every month and don't even use 2f03c363-473f-46fd-b85f-ed853c94ddc5
  6. need help recovering an old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    need help recovering an old account: so I had a old xbox account that was attached to my moms work email and microsoft has stopped accepting work emails for account and when I try to sign into it it says the account doesn’t exist so...
  7. i cannot Recover my Old account and now that other platform such as Bungie PS5, i want to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot Recover my Old account and now that other platform such as Bungie PS5, i want to...: ive tried all emails that i ahve to try log and also by resetting my password through every email possible.. all i need to do is know whats my email attached to this username "MakKauHijauN". i beg...
  8. Can I recover an old account by proving my identity

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I recover an old account by proving my identity: A long time ago I made an account with a made up email, and I spent many hours playing on that one, and one day I deleted my account by mistake. I have since forgotten the password as well as the...
  9. Recovering an old account I don't have all of the info for

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering an old account I don't have all of the info for: I used my mothers xbox live account since I was a child and didn't really think about asking for the account info before she died and haven't been able to get back in for a few years and was...
  10. Can I recover my old Gamertag since I no longer have access to my hacked Microsoft email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I recover my old Gamertag since I no longer have access to my hacked Microsoft email...: I have a vintage game or two that's no longer in circulation and I'd like to add it to my current profile of humanly possible. a1fa0665-ca0b-4510-b56c-64514c1d5e4c