Recording voices in Xbox game clips

Discus and support Recording voices in Xbox game clips in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Why can't I recording me or my friends voice in Xbox game clips? 00621e7c-ec1e-4c8a-941d-7c7a87f8e7af Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by SergioPD, Apr 29, 2024.

1. SergioPD
    SergioPD Guest

Why can't I recording me or my friends voice in Xbox game clips?

:)

SergioPD, Apr 29, 2024
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Game chat audio not included in recordings

Xbox clips don't record voice/game chat currently. You can record the voice on a different device and then add it to your gameplay, or stream the content trough twitch. You can also use a capture card.

But if you don't have any equipment, only the Xbox recording feature will not record the game chat/party voice.
  3. HortypandaYt Win User

I want to know if the Xbox can record my game and my mic because I tried to record a vid but there is no voice coming from the video

There is also when I record clips on the Fifa there is no Voice even from the commentary from the people in game...is that a problem with the Xbox or just the recording
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Microphone not working in recording.

If you are talking about the built in clip recording on the Xbox One, it does not record voice.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Voice recording

Sorry to hear it. I'm afraid the game bar cannot record your voice. I would recommend using either the Xbox Console Companion or an app such as OBS to record clips with your voice
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Record my voice on game DVR Xbox captures

I'm not sure if it can record your own voice either... I've seen other people record game clips and you can hear other party members speaking as they come out through the game, but not the person recording it and also speaking. Hopefully someone knows
    of a way to record your voice as well on the clip. Best of luck!
Thema:

1. Recording voices in Xbox game clips - Similar Threads - Recording voices game

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  4. Game Bar not recording clips with MY voice

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar not recording clips with MY voice: I have the setting enabled to record voice, I have privacy permissions set to allow my mic to be detected. I have all microphone devices disabled except my actual microphone and have it selected...
  5. When I record a long video, some game character voices do not appear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I record a long video, some game character voices do not appear: When I record a long video, some game character voices do not appear da092520-5419-4151-987a-6f3951ad28db
  6. Xbox Series X capture does not record my voice (Sept 2023)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X capture does not record my voice (Sept 2023): I am trying to record clips of Starfield with my voice commentary being recorded but it does not appear to work. The video is recording fine, the in-game audio is recording fine, but my voice is...
  7. Does anyone know a simple way of being able to record me and other peoples voice in game chat?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know a simple way of being able to record me and other peoples voice in game chat?: So I wanna record videos or stream and I would want the audience to be able to listen to the other players voices submitted by /u/Real_Cartographer_72 [link] [comments]
  8. Why does valorant voice chat not record

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does valorant voice chat not record: I've just started recording my ingame preformances on Valorant with Xbox Game Bar and after playing and rewatching my recordings i noticed that it doesnt record my teammates voices when speaking...
  9. when i record a video on my xbox it’s doesn’t get my voice or my friends just the game how...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i record a video on my xbox it’s doesn’t get my voice or my friends just the game how...: it won’t let me hear our voices when i capture a video e75e6d38-d516-41ed-879d-15c917a33fb4
  10. Please make it so we can have our voice and party/game chat in our recordings.

in XboX Insiders
    Please make it so we can have our voice and party/game chat in our recordings.: it's a win win for players and xbox players make content or just record funny times while for xbox it's better because Playstation already has this feature you don't want to fall behind do you?...