Recording time and recoding party chat on Series X or S

Discus and support Recording time and recoding party chat on Series X or S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Seriously Microsoft! This is not acceptable to record only the last 1 minutes or the last 3 minutes of what happened in a game on the series x or s! On... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fadi Anati, Aug 19, 2023.

1. Fadi Anati
    Fadi Anati Guest

Seriously Microsoft! This is not acceptable to record only the last 1 minutes or the last 3 minutes of what happened in a game on the series x or s! On ps5 we can record the last 60 minutes!

Also, why on earth we can't record the party chat! Seriously, this a deal breaker for coop games where a group of friends want to record their funny moments!

Seriously, what's going on with Xbox being so backward!

Fix these issues!.

:)

Fadi Anati, Aug 19, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello Fadi Anati,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I understand your frustration with the recording time and party chat recording on Xbox Series X|S. Microsoft is constantly working to improve the user experience and feedback like yours is valuable in helping us identify areas for improvement. Currently, the Xbox Series X|S allows for recording up to 5 minutes of gameplay footage, and party chat recording is not available. Xbox is always open to recommendations; please provide feedback by following the instructions at this link: Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support.

Thank you for understanding. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  4. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox Series X|S

Yes,

Anyone one can be on any of the...

Xbox One,

Xbox One S,

Xbox One X,

Xbox Series S,

Xbox Series X,

and join party's and play the same game together, no matter who is playing on any of these consoles.
  5. MattOsborn3 Win User

Xbox Series X - issues with Dolby ATMOS

Not having that issue, but on my series x the party chat randomly changes to make everyone sound autotuned and i have to change the sound driver. Tried buying dolby to fix it, nothing. Have to switch off and back to get chat normal. Every time i start a game or a new party this happens. Super annoying
  6. AuraWolf Win User

Xbox Series X thoughts?

From what I understand the series X is pretty much a much more upgraded Xbox One & I believe Phil Spencer has stated that people with Xbox One or Xbone X or S will still be able to chat in parties with those who have a series X so people who can't upgrade
    don't need to worry about it right away (Except for the new games & upgrades)

I could be mistaken however.
Thema:

1. Recording time and recoding party chat on Series X or S - Similar Threads - Recording recoding party

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  4. Xbox recording and share in youtube games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox recording and share in youtube games: a very necessary function, like on the PlayStation 5 recording and uploading games to YouTube for at least 30 minutes submitted by /u/Prize_Material_2433 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox is no longer recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox is no longer recording: Since April update and the last est update in Mei Xbox is no longer recoding 11539104-42d6-4dcd-ab4d-b4c486fff342
  6. why are dialogue sounds not getting recorded, but other sounds are?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why are dialogue sounds not getting recorded, but other sounds are?: I recorded few clips of genshin impact using xbox game bar on my pc. after i checked those clips, they only have music and other sound, but not the character dialogue sounds, its same for all...
  7. XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times: Lately my xbox game bar screen record hasnt been working good. I usually do window + alt + r to record the last minutes of game clips but lately it hasnt been doing it as consistently. The most i...
  8. Is there a way to capture party audio (including yourself) in screen record?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to capture party audio (including yourself) in screen record?: I feel like it's a stupid question but I'm going to ask it anyway submitted by /u/The_swat_boi556 [link] [comments]
  9. why xbox still not letting us record vc like any other platform

in XboX Insiders
    why xbox still not letting us record vc like any other platform: i still think this is dumb. everytime im trying a new game with my friends and recording something for memories its quite… like seriously why….. submitted by /u/Friendly-Shine-2101 [link]...
  10. Queued for upload wont upload any 4.min recordings

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Queued for upload wont upload any 4.min recordings: it wont let me upload a simple recording clip for 4 min but when i do it says Queued for upload on my xbox series x i dont understand cos it worked fine some days ago and i never had that issue....