Recording in game voice using game bar

Discus and support Recording in game voice using game bar in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/s3cy7, Jun 26, 2024 at 1:32 PM.

1. /u/s3cy7
    /u/s3cy7 Guest

Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ?

submitted by /u/s3cy7
    [link] [comments]

2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Voice recording

Sorry to hear it. I'm afraid the game bar cannot record your voice. I would recommend using either the Xbox Console Companion or an app such as OBS to record clips with your voice
  3. jellyman1 Win User

Voice recording

Sorry to hear it. I'm afraid the game bar cannot record your voice. I would recommend using either the Xbox Console Companion or an app such as OBS to record clips with your voice
    Thank you
  4. Forsaken Banter Win User

Recording for youtube

5. Mae Sev. Win User

How to record Game Bar overlay while recording with Game Bar itself?

Hello AdidasPK,

We appreciate you for sharing this with us and welcome to Xbox Forums.

We understand that you are having trouble recording Game Bar overlay while recording with Game Bar itself. I'll be happy to assist you with this.

To record Game Bar overlay while recording with Game Bar itself, you need to enable the "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar" option in the Game Bar settings. Here are the steps to do so:

1. Press the Windows key + G to open the Game Bar.

2. Click on the Settings icon (gear icon) on the Game Bar.

3. In the Game Bar settings, make sure that the "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar" option is turned on.

4. Also, make sure that the "Record audio when I record a game" option is turned on if you want to record audio along with your gameplay.

5. Once you have enabled these settings, you can start recording your gameplay by pressing the Windows key + Alt + R.

Please note that not all games support Game Bar overlay recording. If you are having trouble recording Game Bar overlay while recording with Game Bar itself, it could be due to the game not supporting this feature. You can check the game's display settings to see if there are any options related to Game Bar overlay recording.

Source: Use Xbox game bar to capture game clips and screenshots on windows

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions or concerns, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Xbox Game Bar Audio Not Capturing My Voice on "All Audio"

Hello blulovesyou,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to record your game clip with your voice being audible in the background using Xbox Game Bar. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

Based on support your description, the audio that came from your friends, the game successfully got added to the game clip. To better isolate your issue, we would like to ask for few questions:

1. Can you please try to record your voice using the Voice Recorder app from your computer? Will you be able to hear your voice after plying the recording?
    2. What troubleshooting you have done so far?
    3. When did this issue happen? Was there a recent Windows update or new application installed on your device?
    Support articles you may check that is related to your concern:

Customize Xbox Game Bar on Windows devices | Xbox Support

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Recording in game voice using game bar - Similar Threads - Recording game voice

2. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  3. Xbox recording and share in youtube games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox recording and share in youtube games: a very necessary function, like on the PlayStation 5 recording and uploading games to YouTube for at least 30 minutes submitted by /u/Prize_Material_2433 [link] [comments]
  4. XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times: Lately my xbox game bar screen record hasnt been working good. I usually do window + alt + r to record the last minutes of game clips but lately it hasnt been doing it as consistently. The most i...
  5. Recording voices in Xbox game clips

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recording voices in Xbox game clips: Why can't I recording me or my friends voice in Xbox game clips? 00621e7c-ec1e-4c8a-941d-7c7a87f8e7af
  6. Game Bar not recording clips with MY voice

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar not recording clips with MY voice: I have the setting enabled to record voice, I have privacy permissions set to allow my mic to be detected. I have all microphone devices disabled except my actual microphone and have it selected...
  7. When I record a long video, some game character voices do not appear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I record a long video, some game character voices do not appear: When I record a long video, some game character voices do not appear da092520-5419-4151-987a-6f3951ad28db
  8. Does anyone know a simple way of being able to record me and other peoples voice in game chat?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know a simple way of being able to record me and other peoples voice in game chat?: So I wanna record videos or stream and I would want the audience to be able to listen to the other players voices submitted by /u/Real_Cartographer_72 [link] [comments]
  9. when i record a video on my xbox it’s doesn’t get my voice or my friends just the game how...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i record a video on my xbox it’s doesn’t get my voice or my friends just the game how...: it won’t let me hear our voices when i capture a video e75e6d38-d516-41ed-879d-15c917a33fb4
  10. Please make it so we can have our voice and party/game chat in our recordings.

in XboX Insiders
    Please make it so we can have our voice and party/game chat in our recordings.: it's a win win for players and xbox players make content or just record funny times while for xbox it's better because Playstation already has this feature you don't want to fall behind do you?...