Recording clips and Game DVR itself are day after day more broken than before!

Discus and support Recording clips and Game DVR itself are day after day more broken than before! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Yeah, we know that recording clips issues are already a known issue, but the problem is that now the console can't even play already saved clips from... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Recording clips and Game DVR itself are day after day more broken than before!

Yeah, we know that recording clips issues are already a known issue, but the problem is that now the console can't even play already saved clips from weeks ago.

I have lots of offline clips that were normally before, but after last update they are just frozen with only audio playing in background.

Xbox One X here. Using internal storage to save them.

submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza
    [link] [comments]

/u/viniciusrsouza, Apr 24, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Ackis Win User

Game DVR audio channels

3. GAW984 Win User

April update messing with disk drive

is there any solution to the game dvr recording clips even when then game dvr isn't slected to record clips

can anyone hlep
  4. Dratsablive Win User

XBOX DVR Not Working Properly

Thought the latest update would fix this issue, but still having problems recording clips from games like Fallout 4, The Division, and other large games. I can use the Record That, and once use the DVR Snap to record 5 minute clips. But after the first
    recording, the next attempt the DVR just circles away.
  5. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Record that????

The Game DVR end clip, simply does the same as record that but you set the time before.
  6. DvFsandman Win User

" Xbox Record That" Doesnt record clips anymore.

Just happened to me again for the third day in a row. It seems after continuous amount of play the dvr feature breaks and stops working. I'd like to share a bit of my rage though. I just blew up a helicopter mid air with an rpg. I said xbox record that,
    got the notification, then it said sorry your game clip was deleted or never published. Then, when i snap the game dvr, and set it to end the clip and show the previous 5 minutes, it says, sorry we could not record that. Like for real. I'm pretty sure ps4s
    dvr is flawless. This is bull*hit
Thema:

Recording clips and Game DVR itself are day after day more broken than before!

1. Recording clips and Game DVR itself are day after day more broken than before! - Similar Threads - Recording clips Game

2. Recording voices in Xbox game clips

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recording voices in Xbox game clips: Why can't I recording me or my friends voice in Xbox game clips? 00621e7c-ec1e-4c8a-941d-7c7a87f8e7af
  3. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  4. Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB: Hi, everyone out there. I had recently done a bunch of screen recordings on my Xbox Series X, at FHD 1080p, 60fps. When these videos, saved onto the USB Drive (formatted correctly) are played...
  5. Game Bar not recording clips with MY voice

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar not recording clips with MY voice: I have the setting enabled to record voice, I have privacy permissions set to allow my mic to be detected. I have all microphone devices disabled except my actual microphone and have it selected...
  6. I can’t record clips without my game being annoying

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t record clips without my game being annoying: Whenever I record a clip on Xbox (Fortnite for example) my whole entire game freezes (lag goes up) and after the lag calms down it acts as if the controller disconnected and makes me click a box...
  7. When recording a clip of any game on my Xbox S, it crashes. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When recording a clip of any game on my Xbox S, it crashes. Please help: When recording a clip of any game on my Xbox S, it crashes. Please help b0cfed06-29e6-4669-9a56-6b737799f2ca
  8. Anyone know how to fix recorded game clips looking grey and washed out?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Anyone know how to fix recorded game clips looking grey and washed out?: [img] [img] For some reason everytime I clip a video it comes out all grey, Ive tried changing capture resolution doesnt make any difference, and its not the HDR because it was doing it on my old...
  9. Every time I record a clip of any game on my Xbox One S it starts to lock up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time I record a clip of any game on my Xbox One S it starts to lock up.: Every time I record a clip of any game on my Xbox One S it starts to lock up. 5e8fc39a-7da8-4bec-bc47-78c4247d67e9
  10. Anyone know how to fix game clips recordings looking grey and washed out?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Anyone know how to fix game clips recordings looking grey and washed out?: [img] For some reason everytime I clip a video and upload to the Xbox network it comes out all grey like the HDR has been removed, I have game clip setting at "Record 4K HDR" on a 4K HDR TV but...