"Record what happened" major bug.

Discus and support "Record what happened" major bug. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; About 1-2 months ago, my Xbox experienced a major issue with the "Record what happened" feature. Anytime I would use this feature, it would only record... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SomeIdiotV1, May 14, 2020.

1. SomeIdiotV1
    SomeIdiotV1 Guest

About 1-2 months ago, my Xbox experienced a major issue with the "Record what happened" feature. Anytime I would use this feature, it would only record about 5-7 seconds of the clip. I have been searching for a true solution to this problem for about a
    month. I know it is not my storage, I have 290 GB free. I've tried every "solution" I've found (Hard reset, clear previous captures, etc), none of which seem to work. The one where I hold the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds fixes the problem for
    about a day, but then it just happens all over again. Why does this happen? It is very annoying when I do something cool in a video game and lose the clip due to the bug. Any help would be great! Thank you!

:)

SomeIdiotV1, May 14, 2020
  2. MYBHYAT Win User

Hi,

I can confirm that this is a bug that needs to be fixed.

Regards
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Honestly, I don't know what to say at this point. I've seen issue come up several times over the past few months, and no one seems to have a definitive solution. Like you already mentioned, people have offered the basic troubleshooting steps; however, it
    doesn't seem to fix the problem.

For some, a hard reset will make it go away for a bit, but eventually comes back.

I can only assume it's some kind of bug that needs to be addressed.

Two questions though, do you have an Xbox One X and are you enrolled in the Insider program?
  4. MissingFlipper Win User

Record what happened

The clip I recorded was recorded through the “record what happened” feature, using no external hardware. And between clips, no settings were changed
  5. Bit Explicit Win User

Record what happened

It happens on all the games I play unfortunately. I will try hard resting again but this time unplugging too.
  6. sleep is HxC Win User

Record what happened

It is totally possible! All through your console settings.

Here is a youtube video that explains how!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLuvLE3zmKk&feature=youtu.be
Thema:

1. "Record what happened" major bug. - Similar Threads - Record happened major

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  4. Xbox recording and share in youtube games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox recording and share in youtube games: a very necessary function, like on the PlayStation 5 recording and uploading games to YouTube for at least 30 minutes submitted by /u/Prize_Material_2433 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox is no longer recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox is no longer recording: Since April update and the last est update in Mei Xbox is no longer recoding 11539104-42d6-4dcd-ab4d-b4c486fff342
  6. why are dialogue sounds not getting recorded, but other sounds are?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why are dialogue sounds not getting recorded, but other sounds are?: I recorded few clips of genshin impact using xbox game bar on my pc. after i checked those clips, they only have music and other sound, but not the character dialogue sounds, its same for all...
  7. XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times: Lately my xbox game bar screen record hasnt been working good. I usually do window + alt + r to record the last minutes of game clips but lately it hasnt been doing it as consistently. The most i...
  8. Is there a way to capture party audio (including yourself) in screen record?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to capture party audio (including yourself) in screen record?: I feel like it's a stupid question but I'm going to ask it anyway submitted by /u/The_swat_boi556 [link] [comments]
  9. why xbox still not letting us record vc like any other platform

in XboX Insiders
    why xbox still not letting us record vc like any other platform: i still think this is dumb. everytime im trying a new game with my friends and recording something for memories its quite… like seriously why….. submitted by /u/Friendly-Shine-2101 [link]...
  10. "Record what happened" in the game bar option does not take the microphone, how to solve it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Record what happened" in the game bar option does not take the microphone, how to solve it?: Every time I take 30 second clips with the "record what happened" option in the Xbox Game Bar, the microphone doesn't work and doesn't take it, causing the clip to not have my voice. When I record...