Record that????

Discus and support Record that???? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Its on a record and throw away loop. If not commanded to save with the timeframes giving. After 5 minutes it will delete and start a new recording loop. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JackWalpole, Jan 28, 2014.

  1. Record that????


    Its on a record and throw away loop. If not commanded to save with the timeframes giving. After 5 minutes it will delete and start a new recording loop.
     
    Listed mia 510, Apr 6, 2014
    #16
  2. Interesting... I may run my console with the game DVR snapped from now on.
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 6, 2014
    #17
  3. It does not need to be snapped. It is doing it automatically.

    Capture technology mixed with looping is pretty simple. Add auto delete if not commanded to save.

    Just snap DVR when something cool happens and select End Clip, Select 1-3 minutes to be safe and you will get the clips you were looking for.

    Will need editing though to create smaller time frames.
     
    Listed mia 510, Apr 6, 2014
    #18
  4. GODtheSniper
    GODtheSniper Guest

    Record that????

    "Xbox Record That" is a command that records your last 30 seconds of gameplay, if you would like to record up to 5 minutes of gameplay say "Xbox Snap Gave DVR" and you can edit your recording settings.
     
    GODtheSniper, Apr 6, 2014
    #19
  5. @Sniper: I know about how to use the "Xbox record that" voice command - I just never used the Game DVR due to preconceived notions regarding how I thought it actually worked (which is described in my earlier post). This simply means that it's better than
    I thought it was because I can do more with it, and that's a good thing. Record that???? :)
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 6, 2014
    #20
  6. Hello

    Olyan problémám lenne ,hogy mikor autómatikusan felvesz az xbox on eegy játék videót vagy én csinálok nem engedi megjeleníteni a profilomban csak 1 videót és más is csak 1 videót lát nekem hiába csinálok 4-et csak 1 jelenik meg az xbox.com profil alatt pedig
    egy video sem (engedi engedi felvenni a vidókat ,de nem látszanak) hiába mentem el stb a magától felvett játék közbeni videó sem látszik. A bit probláma ki lett szürve 8 sec ujam rajta tartottam a kezem, le is default ujra minden app ,de hiába nem működikó.
    ?segítséget kérném (nem látszanak a felvett videóm max ,ha csinálok 4-et abból 1 látszik)

    Üdvözlettel tomy
     
    x DreamWarr x, Oct 22, 2014
    #21
  7. Hello

    It would be a problem when automatically take on the Xbox video game or effectively conduct I do not let my profile to show only one video and other video one can see me just in vain do 4 was only one appears in the xbox.com profile and a video not (let
    me let you pick the vidókat, but they do not), so I went to the vain self-recorded in-game video can not be seen. Problems Regarding the bits are filtered out in 8 seconds ujam I kept my hand down again every default app, but not in vain működikó. ? to ask
    for help (not shown in the video clips up when I was doing 4 is from one shown)

    Regards tomy
     
    x DreamWarr x, Oct 31, 2018
    #22
  8. GENERAL ZOD XX Win User

    It would be cool if you could rename the xbox

    Obama record that, cr*p record that, damn record that, muffin record that, WIFE record that, LOL name a few
  9. RavagedUnicorn Win User

    Xbox game clips

    Just to be clear, when you choose "record" it will record the up to the point when you choose record. It won't start recording from that point on.
  10. kyle_m4496 Win User

    xbox game bar screen recording black screen

    Hi Enlopz. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

    > i would also like to add that the screen record was named “control panel”

    Game Bar names recordings after the app it was recording, so in this case it was recording the Control Panel.

    Game Bar can only record one app window, it will record the app which was focused when you started the recording. It cannot switch to recording another app after you begin recording.

    > i would also like to fix this specific screen recording as it is important for me.

    I'm afraid it won't be possible to fix this recording. Game Bar only recorded that specific window; you can't go back and change that as any other data was not captured during the recording.

    If you wish to record your whole screen, I recommend using a different recording app such as OBS. Game Bar is designed for recording games, hence why it can only capture one window at a time.

    Please reach back if you have further questions.

    Thanks,
    Kyle
  11. DELTAprime Win User

    Can I stop games from auto recording clips?

    But that will disable all recording. I just want to stop Madden from recording every touchdown without me saying Xbox record that, UFC from recording every KO without me saying Xbox record that, etc.
  12. richard symons Win User

    Game DVR help?

    Doesnt record that just record a small snapshot and the game dvr record the longer clips ?
Thema:

Record that????

Loading...
  1. Record that???? - Similar Threads - Record

  2. Feedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances

    in XboX Insiders
    Feedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances: Currently, the way recording party audio is set up kind of annoys me and my friends, so I'd like to throw some feedback out here in the hopes that others agree. When someone in the party is...
  3. any news on when party recording will come to the beta?

    in XboX Insiders
    any news on when party recording will come to the beta?: I keep checking for an update everyday lol submitted by /u/Mobile_Kangaroo_7672 [link] [comments]
  4. Feature Request for Asha Sharma's team: Allow microphone recording in Xbox game clips

    in XboX Insiders
    Feature Request for Asha Sharma's team: Allow microphone recording in Xbox game clips: Dear Xbox Team and Asha Sharma, as an Xbox Insider, I really support the new direction of fixing the fundamentals for console players. I would highly appreciate it if you could add a feature to...
  5. Game Captures not recording audio

    in XboX Insiders
    Game Captures not recording audio: On the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead update, Game Captures are no longer recording audio. This occurs whether audio is coming through a headset or the TV speakers. Recording settings: - Display is set...
  6. Game-Bar does not record/playback even after all possible fixes

    in XboX Insiders
    Game-Bar does not record/playback even after all possible fixes: that’s righty!!! gamebar does NOT want to RECORD, even when i reset, fix, terminate, using task manager, and even resetting my pc to the newest update. Nobody seems to have the same issue as me...
  7. Xbox Game Bar recorded audio seems to be filtered

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar recorded audio seems to be filtered: I have Xbox Game Bar set to record all audio and my microphone. When I play my recordings, the audio seems to have been filtered, like it was trying to remove background noise or something. There...
  8. How to Record Xbox Series X Gameplay with Party Chat (Without Elgato)?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Record Xbox Series X Gameplay with Party Chat (Without Elgato)?: "I want to record gameplay on my Xbox Series X with my own voice and my friends’ voices. Is there any way to do that?" Without elgato ❤️ submitted by /u/Abdulrahman71 [link] [comments]
  9. How to fix "this pc doesnt meet the requirements for recording clips"

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix "this pc doesnt meet the requirements for recording clips": My pc: 32gb ddr4 500gig main m.2 ssd rtx 4060ti Intel I5 12400kf I've already tried everything people have suggested and none of it worked: Method 1 1. Click Windows Button 2. Search Device...
  10. How do I record party/game chat audio in my Xbox captures

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I record party/game chat audio in my Xbox captures: Hi I’ve been searching everywhere for how to be able to record me and my friends voices on captures. I’ve tried the settings, nothing works and I’ve even tried streaming but we can’t hear each...