Record part chat on remote play?

Discus and support Record part chat on remote play? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been recording gameplay on my Xbox one by remote playing and screen recording but i was wondering if it was possible to record party chat the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EthanSL, Aug 2, 2023.

1. EthanSL
    EthanSL Guest

I have been recording gameplay on my Xbox one by remote playing and screen recording but i was wondering if it was possible to record party chat the same way? If not, how could i record party chat?

:)

EthanSL, Aug 2, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

How to Record Game Chat on Xbox One
    Before you start recording Xbox One game chat, you will need: The Microsoft Stereo Headset Adapter. One CTIA Y-cable and one stereo Y-cable. A 3.5mm to 3.5mm stereo audio cable.
  3. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Hi , my name is Fernando. I'm a gamer like you who loves to help other gamers with their Xbox questions. I can help with most questions. However, I do not have access to your account details to provide billing information/account inquiries.
  4. ShadowChaser36 Win User

Xbox One and Bell TV / Dish Network

As for working with recorded shows, no. It only works with Live tv. You can pause, play, rewind, fast forward with live tv just as you do now with the remote, but to access your recording and On Demand, you still need to use the remote.
  5. ShadowChaser36 Win User

Do we still need our Cable remote ?

@Fyre. You still need to use your remote to access your DVR content and to record programs. However, once you start a recorded show, you can use voice to play, pause, ff, and rewind.
  6. RHR cats Win User

Can I record party chat through the Xbox compatible app on pc?

Is it possible to record the party chat and my own if I join the party on my PC.

If so, what parts would I need?

If this doesn't work, what about recording through smart glass on a phone?

Thanks,

Jody
    Are you trying to record your Audio for streaming or video editing ?
Thema:

1. Record part chat on remote play? - Similar Threads - Record part chat

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  4. Xbox recording and share in youtube games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox recording and share in youtube games: a very necessary function, like on the PlayStation 5 recording and uploading games to YouTube for at least 30 minutes submitted by /u/Prize_Material_2433 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox is no longer recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox is no longer recording: Since April update and the last est update in Mei Xbox is no longer recoding 11539104-42d6-4dcd-ab4d-b4c486fff342
  6. why are dialogue sounds not getting recorded, but other sounds are?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why are dialogue sounds not getting recorded, but other sounds are?: I recorded few clips of genshin impact using xbox game bar on my pc. after i checked those clips, they only have music and other sound, but not the character dialogue sounds, its same for all...
  7. XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times: Lately my xbox game bar screen record hasnt been working good. I usually do window + alt + r to record the last minutes of game clips but lately it hasnt been doing it as consistently. The most i...
  8. Is there a way to capture party audio (including yourself) in screen record?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to capture party audio (including yourself) in screen record?: I feel like it's a stupid question but I'm going to ask it anyway submitted by /u/The_swat_boi556 [link] [comments]
  9. why xbox still not letting us record vc like any other platform

in XboX Insiders
    why xbox still not letting us record vc like any other platform: i still think this is dumb. everytime im trying a new game with my friends and recording something for memories its quite… like seriously why….. submitted by /u/Friendly-Shine-2101 [link]...
  10. Queued for upload wont upload any 4.min recordings

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Queued for upload wont upload any 4.min recordings: it wont let me upload a simple recording clip for 4 min but when i do it says Queued for upload on my xbox series x i dont understand cos it worked fine some days ago and i never had that issue....