Recon 50 headset, mic works, then it doesn't

Discus and support Recon 50 headset, mic works, then it doesn't in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Short Version: I have a recon 50 headset that is wired and has a separate microphone. They are still fairly new. I have had them for 1 month and 5... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Logan Amick, Jan 21, 2024.

1. Logan Amick
    Logan Amick Guest

Short Version: I have a recon 50 headset that is wired and has a separate microphone. They are still fairly new. I have had them for 1 month and 5 days, and only used then a handful of times. So the other day, the mic has decided to sometimes work and sometimes not. There is no issue with the ear pieces at all. Not sure what to do, could someone please help...

:)

Logan Amick, Jan 21, 2024
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Hi, Logan my name is Jhon and will be a pleasure help you.

Are you having this problem in an xbox console, or with your pc? have you tried connecting your headsets in another device to see if the issue persist?
  3. dankindDotCom Win User

kinect mic does not work when playing an xbox live game with 2 local players

I've also tried using multiple headsets and it has the same problem... If only one headset is plugged into a controller... the mic and chat works fine (~90% of the time). If both are plugged in, I can't rarely hear people and neither of the microphones will
    work. If I unplug one mic, it's 50/50 whether the other will start working...
  4. KLOWN4LIFE Win User

Mics not connecting to controllers multiple times.

5. DRAGONSKULL273 Win User

Mic not being picked up with stereo adapter

i have the XO 4 headset from turtle beach and the mic doesn't work even the mic that game with my headset isn't working
  6. stealthelite034 Win User

white elite controller microphone problems

My controller started having the same issues within the past week. Mine's not elite, and it is a few years old, but suddenly out of the blue my mic quit working. I still get sound through the headset, the mic just doesn't get picked up by my xbox.

I've got a Recon 50X that's also almost a year old. It works just fine when I plug it into anything else.
Thema:

1. Recon 50 headset, mic works, then it doesn't - Similar Threads - Recon headset mic

2. I wanna talk to my feeinds but I can't because the turtle recon 70 headset doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wanna talk to my feeinds but I can't because the turtle recon 70 headset doesn't work: I just bought a new headset wich is a recon 70 turtle beach but when I go to party chat on the xbox not the website it doesn't work but if I go on the website it works perfectly fine so I don't...
  3. Turtle Beach Recon 50x Headset Not Working / General Headset Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Recon 50x Headset Not Working / General Headset Issues: I have a turtle beach recon 50x Headset, which is one of the cheaper headsets, but is mostly good. However I've had issues with it. Here are some possible Headset issues and points: 1. Try...
  4. Headchat mixer is greyed out for my new turtle beach recon chat headset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headchat mixer is greyed out for my new turtle beach recon chat headset: I was gifted a recon chat pair of turtle beaches and no matter what I do I can’t seem to figure out how to get the headset chat mixer to not be grey I’ve tried updating my controller with and...
  5. My headset (turtle Beach recon 70) just randomly stopped having sound on the left side...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset (turtle Beach recon 70) just randomly stopped having sound on the left side...: My headset (turtle Beach recon 70) just randomly stopped having sound on the left side theres no audio in the left but theres still audio in the Right? how do i fix this my sister spent 50$ on...
  6. Mic Monitoring can't be disabled on Xbox Series X with Turtle Beach Recon 500 wired Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic Monitoring can't be disabled on Xbox Series X with Turtle Beach Recon 500 wired Headset: Hello there, i got the Xbox Series X and the official Xbox Controller shipped within the console. My problem is, that i can hear myself when talking to a friend over xbox live (gold). I don't...
  7. Xbox series X audio help from turtle beach recon 70 headset

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X audio help from turtle beach recon 70 headset: Hello I don’t know if this would be the right place to ask but I have the turtle beach recon 70 headphones and whenever I play I use them (obviously) but I’m only able to use them with the current...
  8. Xbox Recon Controller/Xbox Stereo Headset (2021 version) issue.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Recon Controller/Xbox Stereo Headset (2021 version) issue.: Before I start, both the controller and headset are phenomenal and I’m absolutely loving them. The issue is that my voice isn’t being picked up too well on the Recon controller where as a regular...
  9. turtle beach recon 70 headset echo

in XBoX on Consoles
    turtle beach recon 70 headset echo: I just purchased a turtle beach recon 70 headset 3 days ago and ive been getting complaints from other players that my mic is echoing everything being said in game by everyone in the lobby. I dont...
  10. Recon 200 Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recon 200 Headset: I accidentally had my headset switched to PS4 on my xbox and when I switched it back, the mic was all messed up and my friend said she was echoing back to herself....