Recon 200 Headset

Discus and support Recon 200 Headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I accidentally had my headset switched to PS4 on my xbox and when I switched it back, the mic was all messed up and my friend said she was echoing back... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by emmarosati, Jan 24, 2021.

1. emmarosati
    emmarosati Guest

Recon 200 Headset

I accidentally had my headset switched to PS4 on my xbox and when I switched it back, the mic was all messed up and my friend said she was echoing back to herself.

:)

emmarosati, Jan 24, 2021
  2. KLOWN4LIFE Win User

Mics not connecting to controllers multiple times.

3. OakGill Win User

Headset

I prefer to use turtle Beach recon 200. Usually these headsets are between 50 and $60 new, but generally GameStop has them for $10 used.
  4. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Headset (turtle beaches recon 200)

After the update settings might have changed for the controller. I would check the sound mixer and make sure that the game sound isnt turned down from the dash.
  5. JFate777 Win User

Sometimes with an update things can start to act not normal. A good thing to do after any update is a

Power Cycle.
    Try this and see if it does not fix your problem.

Hope this helps!
  6. Dust The Otter Win User

Hello, Chayce!

I have a resource that should help you. There are several solutions to your problem which you can find on the Recon
    200 Mic Issues Page

You’ll find several options to try and fix your microphone issues.

If this helped you, let me know!
Thema:

Recon 200 Headset

1. Recon 200 Headset - Similar Threads - Recon 200 Headset

2. I'm having problems with my ear force recon 200

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having problems with my ear force recon 200: Good afternoon. I'm writing this in regards to my headset not working while I'm playing. I cant hear anyone in game chat, in party chat, or om discord. Also sometimes they can't hear me. Can you...
  3. turtle beach recon 200

in XBoX on Consoles
    turtle beach recon 200: Hello im worried about my headset because the mic is becoming very loose and i can black inside it. My headset is a white turtle beach recon 200. cc4a6d71-ae69-4875-a670-ac5814c4317c
  4. Turtle beach recon 200

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle beach recon 200: I recently purchased turtle beach recon 200 for my switch but, I also pre ordered the series X. I was wondering if this headset will be compatible with the new Series X controller?...
  5. Turtle beach recon 200 no game audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle beach recon 200 no game audio: The mic works perfect i hear party chat clear and eveything My problem is no matter what i do i am not getting any game audio ive tried all settings, controller updates hard console resets...
  6. My Recon 200 Turtle Beach Headphones are Not Working

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Recon 200 Turtle Beach Headphones are Not Working: I just bought these things yesterday and have done everything within my power to attempt to get these to work, I've restarted my Xbox countless times, Used 4 different controllers, Updated my...
  7. Turtle Beach PX24/Recon 200 Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach PX24/Recon 200 Issues: Yesterday I was in an xbox one party and my PX24 worked fine but when I went back on xbox later that night the audio from my headset wasn’t picked up in the party chat. I switched to an xbox brand...
  8. Headset (turtle beaches recon 200)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset (turtle beaches recon 200): I have a problem with my headset.... after I updated my controller the game noise in my headset just stopped working but i can hear other people talking in the lobby and thats it, they cant even...
  9. Turtle beach recon 200 not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle beach recon 200 not working: Okay so i turned my xbox controller off to run downstairs and grab some food. Come back 5 mins later, turn my controller on, headset light comes on just as normal except i cant hear anything....
  10. Turtle beach Recon 200 problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle beach Recon 200 problems: I'm having problems setting up this headset with my Xbox One S. I believe it can be plugged directly into the 3.5mm Jack but this does not work. Also, I believe there is supposed to be an audio...