Reclaim Microsoft Rewards points

Discus and support Reclaim Microsoft Rewards points in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I would like to reclaim the points from redeeming Microsoft Rewards for a 12 month Xbox Game Pass (58ab5f0a-f956-408e-a82d-d54658eb0db6) since my 360... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by CommunalCircle8, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Reclaim Microsoft Rewards points

I would like to reclaim the points from redeeming Microsoft Rewards for a 12 month Xbox Game Pass (58ab5f0a-f956-408e-a82d-d54658eb0db6) since my 360 is not supported. Please advise.

:)

CommunalCircle8, Oct 31, 2017
  2. jamiecat1
    jamiecat1 Guest
    rewards sent by microsoft by email

i need help microsoft gave my son rewards an i can not reclaim them.

jamiecat1, Oct 31, 2017
  3. Flippy1066
    Flippy1066 Guest
    Missing Xbox Reward Credits

Last month (prior to its closure) I had 7600+ Xbox Rewards credits (5000 of these were a VIP rewards reclaim too) .. I was assured that these would be added to my Microsoft account balance as currency (not points) at the end of June. This still hasn't happened.

I spoke to Jobbie Anne B. Xbox Customer Support who advised to speak to Microsoft Rewards Support, who in turn now say I should raise the queery with Xbox support for further assistance.. so here I am... again.

Flippy1066, Oct 31, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program via their redemption page for assistance. The Xbox Rewards Program is not the same thing

Smwutches, Nov 1, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello desharzrt,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

You would need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program via their redemption page for assistance. The Xbox Rewards Program is not the same thing
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello desharzrt,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.
  8. Sassy Vagabond Win User

Gamertag Hacked.

My point is simply letting Xbox users know, that if compromised microsoft is worthless and does nothing to help fix the problem.

Even after admitting that, they refuse to help you reclaim years worth of xbox live purchases.
  9. MRallamagoosa Win User

MyVIP Gems to Microsoft Rewards Points

From the Microsoft Rewards Migration FAQ: "any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will
    convert to one Microsoft Rewards point".
  10. MRallamagoosa Win User

Will VIP gems be monetized if they are not redeemed by the time the program closes?

From the Microsoft Rewards Migration FAQ: "any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned.
    One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point".
Thema:

1. Reclaim Microsoft Rewards points - Similar Threads - Reclaim Microsoft Rewards

2. I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching.: I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching. when “the terrain is too rough to proceed” I cannot switch weapons, reload, move, shoot, etc. I’m just stuck and can only turn in place. My...
  3. Reclaiming my progress in DMK with my Microsoft account doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reclaiming my progress in DMK with my Microsoft account doesn't work: Hello, I've been playing Disney Magic Kingdoms for years. Last sunday (may 19th) I've played the game in the morning without any problems. When I wanted to play the game again (around 17 o'clock)...
  4. How to reclaim old gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reclaim old gamertag?: I recently recovered my email address and my gamertag is no longer associated with it it has been like 5 years since I last had an Xbox trying to figure out how to associate my email with my old...
  5. Why is it that ever so often I put a car on the auction house and then when I go to reclaim...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it that ever so often I put a car on the auction house and then when I go to reclaim...: Recently I've been having the bug of not being able to reclaim cars or credits from the auction house after auctioning a car and im losing lots of cars and credits as its not loading after I try...
  6. how do I reclaim a stolen Xbox account that I’ve been locked out of with a foreign email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I reclaim a stolen Xbox account that I’ve been locked out of with a foreign email...: When going to sign into my Xbox account I am faced with a foreign email that requires a password in order to access my account. I also have had unrecognisable payments made from my account so can...
  7. Reclaim Gamertag but... email does not exist?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Reclaim Gamertag but... email does not exist?: Hi Friends, This may take a while please allow me to explain. 2 years ago I decided to take a brake from gaming and focus on my job/career. At the time I used to have an Xbox 360, formatted the...
  8. I cant reclaim the discord, spotify and eaccess with the game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant reclaim the discord, spotify and eaccess with the game pass ultimate: Yesterday i buy the suscription of 3 months for the game pass ultimate but i cant found the option for reclaim, maybe is not available yet in my country (spain) or i need to do something else, if...
  9. how can i reclaim my rewards points i believe i have a bunch and have never gotten them

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how can i reclaim my rewards points i believe i have a bunch and have never gotten them: hey i went to game stop a few months ago when a friend was buying a game the guy asked me if i had a rewards account then he looked it up said the game would be cheaper if i had used the points...
  10. Trying to reclaim my old GamerTag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to reclaim my old GamerTag: Hi, I tried to close my old live account so i could transfer the gamertag to this account. Unfortunatly since the old account is closed, i still cant change my name! how can i fix this?...