Recently went for "Historian" achievement on bioshock remastered and didn't unlock, is it...

Discus and support Recently went for "Historian" achievement on bioshock remastered and didn't unlock, is it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Went for this achievement and used a checklist. I have 122/122 logs as required but my trueachievement account and my xbox account through my console... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SlyHorrorfreak, Jan 17, 2023.

1. Recently went for "Historian" achievement on bioshock remastered and didn't unlock, is it...

Went for this achievement and used a checklist. I have 122/122 logs as required but my trueachievement account and my xbox account through my console states that I'm only 99% complete. To fact check this I've logged on to the xbox website and it says 100% on here. Will this eventually show up on my profile? I've hard restarted my xbox multiple times to no avail and also deleted and reinstalled my local save data. However nothing seems to be working. Will this update eventually?

:)

SlyHorrorfreak, Jan 17, 2023
  2. MidgetChick115L Win User

Gamerscore not updating and now Achievements not Unlocking

I have completed the Dragon Age Inquisition achievement list, yet its still saying im missing 3. These 3 have unlocked but have not updated my gamerscore or online. The 3 achievements are the Historian, Legend-Marked, and Winter's End achievements. PLEASE
    help me find out how to update these achievements
  3. Zedpo Zedpo Win User

achievements not unlocking

I did unfortunately it didn't work even when i went back to unlock the teenage mutant ninja turtles shredders revenge

Cowabunga It Is: performing a 250 hits achievement it didn't unlock
  4. bowski477 Win User

So what's everybody looking forward to for the rest of 2016?

Bioshock remastered and Forza Horizon 3!
  5. Toamikel Win User

Imperia Online (Windows 8/10): HRESULT: 0x82bc0008

Having the same issue. Just noticed the last 3 achievements I unlocked didn't sync to my account (though I got the notifications). Went to achievements tab and saw this. Hopefully they get this fixed soon (and my achievements will sync without having to
    unlock them again).
  6. Airyrose666 Win User

Backlog

The remastered versions of Bioshock 1& 2
Thema:

Recently went for "Historian" achievement on bioshock remastered and didn't unlock, is it...

1. Recently went for "Historian" achievement on bioshock remastered and didn't unlock, is it... - Similar Threads - Recently went Historian

2. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  3. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  4. Party chat has been temperamental recently.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat has been temperamental recently.: Sometines when i invite a friend to my party recently, they seem to join like normal on their end, but on my end i am the only one in the party still. This doesnt happen when i join them, i have...
  5. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  6. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  7. My original Xbox one doesn’t restart properly after a recent update. I have tried updating...

in XBoX on Windows
    My original Xbox one doesn’t restart properly after a recent update. I have tried updating...: My adapter died a few months ago and I’ve only just replaced it, and when I turned it on for the first time there was an update. I started the update and the Xbox turned off at the end without...
  8. I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to...: I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to reset it but I don’t have the same phone number as I did when I made the account....
  9. Recently pre ordered DLCs for farming simulator 22 went to play the game and all my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently pre ordered DLCs for farming simulator 22 went to play the game and all my...: I have recently pre ordered the two latest DLCs coming to Farming simulator 22. When i checked out more add ons for the game i noticed i had more add ons not installed from the pack from when i...
  10. No Achievements unlocking since recent XBL services went down earlier this week

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Achievements unlocking since recent XBL services went down earlier this week: Spoke with someone on MS/XBL support and they told me to post here. Earlier this week, XBL had some sign-in issues, I believe it was on Tuesday, March 7, 2017. Ever since that disruption in...