Recently recovered my Xbox after it was stolen over 2 years ago, looking to play again, but ...

Discus and support Recently recovered my Xbox after it was stolen over 2 years ago, looking to play again, but ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; To start at the beginning in a summarized form, my brother got an original Xbox, I didn't. He would invite me to play Halo CE with him, simply to whoop... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TheoVect, Nov 8, 2015.

1. TheoVect
    TheoVect Guest

Recently recovered my Xbox after it was stolen over 2 years ago, looking to play again, but ...

To start at the beginning in a summarized form, my brother got an original Xbox, I didn't. He would invite me to play Halo CE with him, simply to whoop me, then kick me out of his room before I could even get the controls down. That wasn't ok with me, so
    I got a job at Kroger (13 years of age,) to save up for my own console. Upon the release of Halo 2, I got my own. Long story short he was a level 22, and I was a level 44. Upon the release of Halo 3, I got an Xbox 360 console. Then I began playing professionally,
    had multiple accounts, was having a BLAST. Now we fast forward to when I let a friend use it for one night, so they could all play Halo 4, it never returned to me as it was stolen that night. At the time I had more than 2 years of an Xbox Live gold membership
    left on my account, but no console. Due to personal life issues, and financial problems (I spent too much on games at the time,) so not only could I not afford to replace it, but it seemed like a sign to abandon the gaming industry completely. So I did, for
    a few years, most of the friends I made on there I had exchanged personal info with, so we had kept in contact quite well through texts, phone calls, ect. Now yesterday was an extremely notable day for me. I was walking through the city of Cincinnati with
    my girlfriend, and I glanced inside the pawnshop window, checking for large car speakers or a laptop. Instead in the window was a Halo Reach Edition Xbox 360 Slim. I thought a bit about how much I missed my own, and the games I had missed out on. I turned
    away, then thought how much for some reason that console looked like my own. I turn back dragging my girlfriend and look in that window. It WAS my old console. My HP thumbdrive STILL sticking out of the USB port on the front. I didn't believe it at all, and
    walked into the store, explaining to the owner that it was my console. He asked how I could prove it, so I had him plug it up, and signed into my account using my password, and named more than 25 of the 200+ games installed to the harddrive. He gave it to
    me FOR FREE as it was my console to begin with. So I take it home, washed the outside lightly and sprayed it with Febreeze due to the smell of pure death coming out of the fan. I turned it on and started playing games. Then messaged one of the good friends
    that kept me added after years of being away. So now I'm here asking for a little help, as I did just move back to Columbus, Ohio. I don't have the funds for really anything as my first few paychecks are just now coming through. So I'm just asking for a little
    bit of the time I missed refunded to my account now, so that I may once again play with my old friends. That wraps up my epic tale that I had to tell with this small request because it is in fact epic in my eyes. Hopefully even if I can't be helped, you'll
    enjoy my life events.

This is the reference number from the representative that assisted me with this (he was awesome,) and linked me to this, to ask for assistance. I will be bookmarking this post, and checking back frequently, thanks again for reading.
    [Mod Removed]

:)

TheoVect, Nov 8, 2015
  2. Benneb W
    Benneb W Guest
    Xbox live Gamerscore

Hello, i am having trouble with my xbox live gamerscore.

I boosted it over 2 years ago and i got reset. i am happy with that and think it is fair, but recently i recovered my gamertag on my other console and it came up saying i have 39000+ gamerscore. i dont know why it is doing this but can you please help me
    get it back to normal?

Benneb W, Nov 8, 2015
  3. PsiGurl
    PsiGurl Guest
    map pack issue!

i purchased all four map packs on black ops a little over 2 years ago and the first 3 redownloaded fine but the fourth is showing that i need to pay for it again! im still using the same account and xbox! is there any way to get the map pack back without
    having to pay again since i already paid once! please help! thanks!

PsiGurl, Nov 8, 2015
  4. Recently recovered my Xbox after it was stolen over 2 years ago, looking to play again, but ...

Hey there GaMeVicious!

Sorry to hear that you were not able use your Xbox Live membership before it expired. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide refunds here in the Support Forums. You would need to contact phone support from our Contact
    Us
    page for inquires regarding refunds. Once again, I am truly sorry to hear about the issue and any inconveniences that this may have caused.

Mister Quimby, Nov 9, 2015
  5. TheoVect
    TheoVect Guest
    I was told by the support to post here, and that this is where I could get a promotion for a short xbox live gold membership. I'm not looking for money back, just some live time until I can pay for it again myself.

TheoVect, Nov 9, 2015
  6. Hey there GaMeVicious!

Apologies for the confusion, but we are unable to provide any sort of compensation for Xbox Live memberships here in the Support Forums.

Mister Quimby, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Mister Quimby Win User

Recently recovered my Xbox after it was stolen over 2 years ago, looking to play again, but need a little help please.

Hey there GaMeVicious!

Sorry to hear that you were not able use your Xbox Live membership before it expired. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide refunds here in the Support Forums. You would need to contact phone support from our Contact
    Us
    page for inquires regarding refunds. Once again, I am truly sorry to hear about the issue and any inconveniences that this may have caused.
  8. TheoVect Win User

Recently recovered my Xbox after it was stolen over 2 years ago, looking to play again, but need a little help please.

I was told by the support to post here, and that this is where I could get a promotion for a short xbox live gold membership. I'm not looking for money back, just some live time until I can pay for it again myself.
  9. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there GaMeVicious!

Apologies for the confusion, but we are unable to provide any sort of compensation for Xbox Live memberships here in the Support Forums.
  10. ngocphi Win User

How to delete my account faster than 30 days

I can confirm.that what Ricardo said is true

I even recovered an 30 year old account that was deleted over 10 years ago

I even have.mail.from 10 years ago just nothing recent lol

Once an ms account is created it can never be changed only the alias
  11. FoughtMist00165 Win User

Cannot take screenshots

It is from before, I just recently started looking into it again. It started a year ago.
Thema:

1. Recently recovered my Xbox after it was stolen over 2 years ago, looking to play again, but ... - Similar Threads - Recently recovered was

2. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  3. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  4. Party chat has been temperamental recently.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat has been temperamental recently.: Sometines when i invite a friend to my party recently, they seem to join like normal on their end, but on my end i am the only one in the party still. This doesnt happen when i join them, i have...
  5. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  6. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  7. My original Xbox one doesn’t restart properly after a recent update. I have tried updating...

in XBoX on Windows
    My original Xbox one doesn’t restart properly after a recent update. I have tried updating...: My adapter died a few months ago and I’ve only just replaced it, and when I turned it on for the first time there was an update. I started the update and the Xbox turned off at the end without...
  8. my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  9. Recently when I’m playing on my Xbox, the cables I have plugged in for my controller and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recently when I’m playing on my Xbox, the cables I have plugged in for my controller and...: So ever since Tuesday as of writing this I have had random disconnects from my headset and Xbox controller at the same time. I’ve unplugged my Xbox and re plugged it in, changed where the headset...
  10. Why isnt my recently played with list not updating? Ive restarted my console hoping it...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isnt my recently played with list not updating? Ive restarted my console hoping it...: Why isnt my recently played with list not updating? Ive restarted my console hoping it would help. It’s only showing me from 8 hours ago. I need to see whom i just played with...