recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

Discus and support recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nixx_Nixx, Jan 30, 2024.

1. Nixx_Nixx
    Nixx_Nixx Guest

recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've installed the drive from the drive manager (drive manager>Xbox peripheral>Xbox controller>update drive>my computer> let me see>next (on the one it gives me)) but when I load up the game it doesn't work, i was hoping someone went through this and possibly knows how to fix it.

:)

Nixx_Nixx, Jan 30, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: