Recent XBox One purchase...... can't transfer minecraft map.

Discus and support Recent XBox One purchase...... can't transfer minecraft map. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought my husband an xbox one and we wanted to play minecraft together. However we have tried several different times to transfer our 360 map to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Malichi DeVille, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Recent XBox One purchase...... can't transfer minecraft map.

I just bought my husband an xbox one and we wanted to play minecraft together. However we have tried several different times to transfer our 360 map to the one but it makes a weird noise and stops/glitches. can anyone help? he has uninstalled and re-installed
    with same results. We have tried everything we could think of.

:)

Malichi DeVille, Jun 1, 2015
  2. newaudioking
    newaudioking Guest
    Minecraft Xbox One

hi

my son has been playing minecraft, saint row, far cry 4 etc in Xbox 360. is it possible to transfer the games to xbox one? minecraft is an online purchase. rest all the discs we bought from Game.

he doesnt want to upgrade to xbox one but ofcourse we are missing out the new features of xbox one and xbox 360 is getting out dated fast and would value for nothing soon.. ihave few consoles left like that and lying in the garage.. (ps2, xbox, psp etc)..

any advice on transferring the games would be helpful for me to decide on xbox one..

Thanks

newaudioking, Jun 1, 2015
  3. Neptune707
    Neptune707 Guest
    How to transfer a minecraft map (xbox one) to a usb key.

Hello guys, i want to transfer my minecraft map in Xbox One to a Usb, someone have a idea for my problem ?

Thanks you

Neptune707, Jun 1, 2015
  4. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest

If you have a Twitter account, you could try to tweet 4J Studios and/or Xbox Support. Where does it bomb out? At the upload process (Xbox 360) or the download process (Xbox One)? If it's the latter, a power reboot of the One always seems to help with
    little things.

Eggnogga, Jun 2, 2015
  5. I don't have a twitter but my husband might I will let him know on that. It has the problem downloading on the One. We have restarted the One several times and re-downloaded Minecraft to the One. I haven't had any issues with the 360 but several with the
    One already and we have only had it 4 days.

Malichi DeVille, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Eggnogga Win User

If you have a Twitter account, you could try to tweet 4J Studios and/or Xbox Support. Where does it bomb out? At the upload process (Xbox 360) or the download process (Xbox One)? If it's the latter, a power reboot of the One always seems to help with
    little things.
  7. Malichi DeVille Win User

I don't have a twitter but my husband might I will let him know on that. It has the problem downloading on the One. We have restarted the One several times and re-downloaded Minecraft to the One. I haven't had any issues with the 360 but several with the
    One already and we have only had it 4 days.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Minecraft converting DLC and Maps fork Xbox 360 to Xbox One

The ability to transfer add-ons were limited to only content purchased before the Xbox One Edition of Minecraft was released. But the ability to transfer DLC has been discontinued.
  9. Arminator Win User

Minecraft

You can't transfer it from the memory stick.

Also, you will need to have the "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" game, not the "Minecraft" (without the "Xbox One Edition" in the name).

To transfer your world to the Minecraft Xbox One Edition, start your Xbox 360 Minecraft, and make sure you have the latest version of it installed by having the Xbox 360 connected online to Xbox Live.

The latest Xbox 360 version has a feature to transfer one world at a time to a transfer slot. Upload your world to that transfer slot, and then move to the Xbox One.

Start Minecraft Xbox One Edition. There you will have the option to import a transferred Xbox 360 game from the transfer slot.

Once the world is imported, you can repeat these steps for other worlds you have on the Xbox 360.

After you transferred all your worlds to the Xbox One Edition, you can start the "Bedrock Engine" Minecraft on the Xbox One, and again transfer your worlds from the Xbox One Edition.

If you don't have the Xbox One Edition, but only the Minecraft for Xbox One, please
    contact the official support.
  10. x24hrs2livex Win User

Will I be able to transfer over my Xbox Live Gamertag to Xbox One even if my Xbox Live expires?

If you purchased just the Onslaught map pack and not the Season Pass it does not transfer over to xbox one.

Customization packs also do not transfer over.

No need to contact support.
Thema:

1. Recent XBox One purchase...... can't transfer minecraft map. - Similar Threads - Recent purchase can't

2. I have 2 Xbox 1’s. One is the family’s console, other is my sons. I recently purchased an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 2 Xbox 1’s. One is the family’s console, other is my sons. I recently purchased an...: All 3 consoles are now mirrored. All of the X1 games show up on the X. Groups are the same ect. If I move groups, delete games ect on my Xbox X then it deletes them from both xbox 1’s. Now my son...
  3. I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...: Any information is helpful as I have tried various settings on the monitor and xbox series x. I am trying to use 1440p at 120 hz. 793a1ab1-cd00-45fa-8f94-c46cc58eb960
  4. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  5. I recently purchased an LG TV - model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently purchased an LG TV - model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has...: I recently purchased an LG OLED 65 inch TV. The model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has a 120Hz refresh rate native and also support VRR. But when I connect it to my Xbox One...
  6. I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...: Black ops 3 DLC (in game currency) not working 75180ef1-46d7-4b23-bdea-74e77bcffafb
  7. I purchased MS streets and trips many years ago for my RV. I recently had to get a new...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased MS streets and trips many years ago for my RV. I recently had to get a new...: Please let me use my old software, I am not a threat to MS. I use this program to move around the country. Why is a stand alone CD copy limited. When I purchased this product there was no...
  8. I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...: I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career mode... "We are preparing to launch a new season of NBA 2k23, check back shortly". Have i have been robbed of...
  9. I have recently purchased an Acer monitor from a friend that is 1080p 165hz compatible, I’m...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have recently purchased an Acer monitor from a friend that is 1080p 165hz compatible, I’m...: I have just recently purchased a Acer monitor from a friend. After searching the model and specs of the monitor I have confirmed that it is 1080p and 165hz compatible, upon trying to connect my...
  10. I have purchased a d played diablo 4 this year. I uninstalled it recently and now want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchased a d played diablo 4 this year. I uninstalled it recently and now want to...: As the title says. I have digitally bought and played diablo 4 this year. I completed it. I uninstalled as I wasn't using and now wish to return. The Microsoft store is asking me to pay again?!...